PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations

07-07-2006, 09:14 AM
Congratulations Corporal King on your promotion. You will do a good job out there and deserve the promotion!

07-07-2006, 11:39 AM
Good job King,

07-09-2006, 06:07 PM
Wow --Sorry to intrude guys--But its nice to know that the same kind of Cr@p happens on the road as in the jail. Like you can be promoted by who your buds with, and who you hang with(or on)

07-10-2006, 09:40 AM
I guess the Sheriff must feel she is the best, of the best, of the best,,,, with honors!

Sysop
07-10-2006, 04:18 PM
Greetings,

Unfortunately I came across some postings that violated our Terms of Use in this string, so they have been deleted. The posters (all of whom use RoadRunner) decided to name some deputies and bash them. Sorry guys, but this will not be tolerated and future instances will result in the poster(s) being Banned. I'm not implying that you have to agree with every promotion that's made, but I am insisting that you be professional and constuctive in here.

For those of you who use this Message Board as intended, I applaud you. We can accomplish great things if we go about it the right way.

Thanks for your support!

07-12-2006, 12:53 AM
Greetings,

Unfortunately I came across some postings that violated our Terms of Use in this string, so they have been deleted. The posters (all of whom use RoadRunner) decided to name some deputies and bash them. Sorry guys, but this will not be tolerated and future instances will result in the poster(s) being Banned. I'm not implying that you have to agree with every promotion that's made, but I am insisting that you be professional and constuctive in here.

For those of you who use this Message Board as intended, I applaud you. We can accomplish great things if we go about it the right way.

Thanks for your support!

Sysop, what other information are you keeping track of to later be distributed? I thought there was no record of who posted the information? What else should we be concerned about?

07-12-2006, 09:31 AM
I believe the board needs to be able to retain IP addresses so someone coming into leoaffairs.com to be a jacka$$ toward the users can be banned. This is good. The downside is that anything not protected as free speech can be subject to subpoena since the information of retained IPs are available.

Basically, the mods and sysops do us a favor by policing the boards. How many of us would want the bosses to try to get our identities to retaliate because of nothing more than their feelings getting hurt by something we said which may be construed as hindering the smooth and efficient running of the agency, regardless of whether it is true or not.

Time to go to work.

07-17-2006, 09:34 AM
Sysop, re-read the thread again. You should delete the whole thread since it now appears as the messages below the topic are bashing King and they were not bashing HER at all.

07-17-2006, 01:56 PM
Please check out that idiot sheriff south of you guys. Also leoaffairs deserves praise!! Invite your fellow Deps to post with confidence!!http://www.tbo.com/news/metro/MGBCEVAFNPE.html