PDA

View Full Version : Good Job Ofc. Gagliano

07-07-2006, 05:48 AM
Good job on your call outs on Thursday.
It sounded professional.

I have an issue with a certain officer who seemed to have problems with what was supposed to be done.
Repeated questions of directions I was told was covered in your briefing. Another officer leaving his notebook behind
OOOOPS. Not stopping a car that went you way.
OMG , just another example. Need I say more

You guys got the dealer and that is what mattered.
No matter what all of the WITNESSES SAID THEY SAW.
Witnesses that werent there.

This type of operaion needs to happen more,more more.

Nice job with the TAZXER... Sgt. Ball

All Safestreet Officers were on the ball...you too K-9's

Did Klems' dog get his bite?

Nice operation Safestreets thanks for helping clean up the city

07-10-2006, 05:19 AM
Actually, that was a Zone Three operation. All Gagliano and Racky. Good Job Guys

07-10-2006, 02:35 PM
KLem and on the ball, isnt that an oxymoron :?:

07-10-2006, 07:17 PM
It was a Z3 OP, and they did a good job. Some of them were new to that type of operation but overall it went pretty well. SSU was there to support L30 and his troops and look forward to the next OP w/them. Hopefully the Gutierrez, or however you spell it, will be next.

07-10-2006, 08:43 PM
Yes this was a Zone 3 OPS, and as always Safestreets was there to help when needed.

Ofc. Gagliano did a great job. There were a few hiccups as you will have in any and all OPS. But the bottom line was we took two buyers and a dealer off the streets.

Officers that were new to this type of work....well this is the only way to learn the job. How can we expect these officers to know dope if they dont work dope. EYE OPENER.

And yes we will be doing this again and again and again
I just cant help myself sometimes.

These OPS are open to any and all to assist on, all we need is your sup. approval and we can do it.

No KLems dog did not get a bite. Stitch will come through.

07-10-2006, 10:44 PM
Too bad Klem will be hiding when that happens!!!!!!! :!: