PDA

View Full Version : Crosby & Clark STILL GET OVER!

07-05-2006, 11:27 PM
According to Judicial Watch, the dynamic duo escape the process of being arrested and their plea agreement spares them from prison time. They could face 10 years but will get Federal Supervision instead. They will not pay fines and will keep their drop and pensions. Yes fellow officers they still got over! What have they really lost, nothing! Having friends in high places, Jeb, really paid off and always does for real criminals.

They also avoid other more serious investigations by pleading to this. They still might face a substantial civil jury award from some inmates that were murdered.

Isn't it funny how the real criminals (white collar and thug collar) never do the time for the crime.

07-05-2006, 11:51 PM
According to Judicial Watch, the dynamic duo escape the process of being arrested and their plea agreement spares them from prison time. They could face 10 years but will get Federal Supervision instead. They will not pay fines and will keep their drop and pensions. Yes fellow officers they still got over! What have they really lost, nothing! Having friends in high places, Jeb, really paid off and always does for real criminals.

They also avoid other more serious investigations by pleading to this. They still might face a substantial civil jury award from some inmates that were murdered.

Isn't it funny how the real criminals (white collar and thug collar) never do the time for the crime.

That is a disgrace - their is no bigger fish in this scandal than Crosby - what a joke if they ecape hardly any prisontime. :roll:

07-08-2006, 12:47 AM
if they pled guilty to felonies how can they keep their pensions?

07-11-2006, 01:02 AM
And we get in trouble for having a late invest or not making an HP in 30 days.................DOC makes me feel like a criminal.....................It is true, money and power do talk, for the CPO making no money at all..........we would probably get 30 years for what Crosby did.

07-11-2006, 01:13 AM
if they pled guilty to felonies how can they keep their pensions?

that would be a disgrace wouldn't it.

07-11-2006, 02:00 PM
I went to Judicial Watch and for the life of me I can't find anything related to Crosby.

This is another example of the uninformed trying to touch off a firestorm.

Truth: read the papers, folks - he's getting eight years in a federal pen. AND there's still a chance of both losing thier retirement.

07-11-2006, 11:03 PM
I went to Judicial Watch and for the life of me I can't find anything related to Crosby.

This is another example of the uninformed trying to touch off a firestorm.

Truth: read the papers, folks - he's getting eight years in a federal pen. AND there's still a chance of both losing thier retirement.

I heard they can maybe only get 2-3 years with probation to follow if the Govt. likes their cooperation.

07-11-2006, 11:23 PM
According to today's press coverage-Crosby will have to serve at least 2 years in prison.

He does lose his pension and DROP money already collected, but not deferred comp-the media has been confusing his DROp payout with deferred comp. His pension payments have already been suspended pending a conviction.

07-12-2006, 06:52 PM
Yes his attorney said he is hoping for two years and a year off for good behavior/cooperation.

Part of his deal is he can not be prosecuted for anything else the Feds have uncovered, like things they can not prove right now.

His pension is probably nothing compared to all the $$$ the duo have hidden away. After all AC Clark opened a business to launder part of his money.

If he was taking kickbacks he has probably done it for a LONG time.

07-12-2006, 11:34 PM
Does anyone here really think that all he did was accept $135,000 in kickbacks? He scored a major deal to plea out to that so they'll drop the rest of the charges. Shame, can't wait until I have a late investigation. Wonder what I'll get to plea out to.