PDA

View Full Version : A treaty? It was just a show, folks.

07-02-2006, 03:40 PM
That was just a show, the treaty. Blacks, no matter where they live, are very violent people. They blame all their problems on slavery that existed 200 years ago. They need to help themselves get on par with the other races and earn respect. No one tells them to ruin their neighborhoods, kill their own and suck up crack. I was at the WalMart on 34th Street yesterday and it was an absolute pig pen when compared to other Walmart stores. They destroy everythig they touch. Is that my fault? The black employees base outnumbered whites by at least 8-1. That has to tell you something. As far as the St. Pete PD. . .my hats off you for working in an environment like that and, worse, without the support of your city government and police chief.

07-02-2006, 05:20 PM
I have been to that Walmart also. I have seen them drop their trash in the parking lot and empty their ash trays. If they drop anything or knock anything over they rarely pick it up. They rip open food packages and eat in the store. How much gets paid for I wonder ?
They hang in groups at the entrances and block aisles in the store.
In general they are very disrespectful.
And I am sure that shoplifting is a problem in that store as well.
And they wonder why business does not want to locate in an area that is predominantly black.

07-02-2006, 05:51 PM
They will come and destroy it!

07-02-2006, 07:12 PM
Oh, stop it! Midtown is becoming a biz mecca, haven't you heard? What with Sweetbay and a post office and a bank and, and, and...whatever it takes to stop the violence, stop the riots, stop the common sense.

Invest in the hood? Not a chance! Can you say "white flight"? I thought you could.