PDA

View Full Version : update

06-30-2006, 01:29 AM
its been quiet on here so just adding a few PPD updates

Patrol cars going black/white after october.
Last heard, 10% raise for next 3 years, thats a total of 10% each year. (Not 15%)
Six new officers hired and in FTO training classes(they look like children)

Nothing else exciting or rumors going that I pesonally know about.

06-30-2006, 03:50 AM
thanks

07-20-2006, 03:02 AM
I've seen your new trainees...no offense intended, but most of them dont have a chance. Better get on those new applciations.

07-20-2006, 04:04 AM
Hey Deputy, have you looked in your own house lately? I dont think the SO compares very well to the PPD. At least we're professional, or at least most of us are.

07-20-2006, 05:40 AM
All I can is the new recruits look like kids, nothing to say about their nature or demeanor. As for the SO, oh my God...please dont trash talk us because you guys hire rejects. By the way...you cant have my social security number either

07-20-2006, 10:14 AM
how about you two knocking it off. as if Law inforcement officers don't have enough to contend with. It's bad enough that you cry within your own department. Go stand in the unemployment line for a while. Then you will have something to cry about. Stick togeather, bond , because you never know when the officer or deputy your complaining about on this site or in the halls will be the one saveing your ass in bad situation.
I have come to the conclusion that for some off you no matter who is in charge your gonna *****. Mabe self employment is your cup off tea.

07-23-2006, 01:50 AM
I'm sorry, but I have to repost your last comment correctly.

How about you two knocking it off. As if Law Enforcement officers don't have enough to contend with. It's bad enough that you cry within your own department. Go stand in the unemployment line for awhile. Then you will have something to cry about. Stick together, bond, because you never know when the officer or deputy you are complaining about on this site or in the halls will be the one saving your ass in a bad situation. I have come to the conclusion that some of you are going to ***** no matter who is in charge. Maybe self employment is your cup of tea.

You should keep your job as a deputy or an officer, you are lucky to have gotten it. I'm sure your sergeant has a heck of a time checking your paperwork.

07-23-2006, 02:08 AM
HAHA :shock: :lol: :shock: :D :lol: :shock: :D
That is F'en awsome!!! We have tards working at all the dept's.

07-23-2006, 04:32 PM
And we have tards running some departments..T.O.

07-24-2006, 11:43 AM
Thanks for taking the bait. It proves what I have always said. The complainers just sit back and wait to pounce on a mistake.your easily baited my friend, a few misspelled words here and there and you pounced. Now if you put just as much energy towards finding solutions to the problems instead of crying and complaining in the halls things could get better. But they won't because your a natural born complainer. Why I bet someone could give you a hundred dollars and instead of thanking them you would complain that they should have given it to you yesterday when you really needed it. Look we accomplish nothing *****ing back and forth like this. Let's do our jobs , be positive and try to make an effort to look at someones positive side. Sometimes that is hard to do but it can be done . Try it you might like it.

07-25-2006, 03:19 AM
You call that a solution? Give me a break.

07-25-2006, 11:29 AM
Then leave ,stop making other peoples live's miserable with your *****ing, it's obvious that this is what you want when you won't even consider trying to make things better. How do you settle disputes on the street with your hard headeness and sh___y outlook on everything. I don't how long you have left at the PPD but your in for a miserable stay. Better do something, stress will get the ole ticker.

07-25-2006, 09:44 PM
At least we have a place to air out problems without reprecussions. Some things happen down here that the admin knows is wrong and they try to keep it a secret. Maybe knowing that it may be mentioned on this site will keep them from doing the wrong thing. Nobody likes their little secrets getting out.

07-26-2006, 11:47 AM
Here we go with them and they and things and somebody said and shudda wouda and coulda. As I ask before what has "THEM" done ? be specific. State the facts man. If your gonna be a complainer be a good one. If you don't have it then sign off a hush

07-27-2006, 05:01 AM
Hey there Mr Scholar, maybe you should use your six college credits towards your POII promotion by taking english comp I and english comp II. Just a little advice. I'm sure you wont take it though. You are staying way too busy resisting change. Change, you know, that thing that inevitably happens when you try and improve something or someone.

07-27-2006, 10:16 AM
still no specifics. You remind me of Al Sharpton. You do know who he is, I'm sure you do with your self proclaimed superior knowledge over everybody else. He shoots his mouth off and say's nothing. You have still failed to give specifics as to what the City man/chief has failed to do or done in your eyes. Come on don't be a ***** all your life ,step up to the plate give specifics and then mabe we can debate. If you can't or won't then sign off

07-27-2006, 01:53 PM
Is is just me or does this "gust" idiot have some kind of complex. Give it a break fella. Your not the smartest person on the site just because you "bait" someone in to something or know who Al Sharpton is. People on this site are entitled to there opnions. My opnion of Mathis has been stated by me on this site before, he is a drunk, lying, no gential having coward. As for my opnion about you, well you just need to get a girlfriend or something. You are up way to early posting on internet sites..T.O.

07-27-2006, 05:41 PM
Look I do not wish to be your enemy. I happen to like chief Mathis, Paul Kelly and some of what you call " admin" Calling Mathis a drunk is childish. My dad had a drinking problem and I heard people call him a drunk.I hated that . So think before you call someone a drunk. You could hurt a friend. Neither of us will solve the problem throwing remarks back and forth. why I bet I know and you probably know me. If the truth be know we probably worked togeather and like each other. Well enough, I will be a reader from now on. Sure hope you look for positive solutions in the future. Sounds like you have some years left, By the way how much longer do you have?

07-27-2006, 08:15 PM
Gust, sorry about your dad. But my opnion about Mathis being a drunk is a fact. I lost all respect for Paul Kelly when I saw him lie on fellow officers during IA's and even fasleify evidence against fellow officers. Paul is garbage and his day is coming. As for us knowing each other we probably do but that does not change my mind about anything I have posted. As to your comment "it might hurt a friend", well man that sounds kinda queer. I am looking for positive solutions in the future but the only one I can see is for Mathis to resign and we get a leader with a spine, a leader who actually gives two shits about his men. A leader who can see the difference between crap someone is trying to pull past him and actually see the truth. A leader who will look at things with an open mind and not just "rubber stamp" everything IA sends him. I've said it before and I'll say it again Mathis and Kelly have destroyed a once proud and powerful police agency. These are the guys you say you like?? I've been here a while and got a few years left and I can honestly say this dept. is in the dark ages; thanks John, thanks Paul!!.....T.O.

07-28-2006, 05:50 AM
I hear ya T.O.
I dont care much for those two either. Who is this clown bragging about liking Kelly and Mathis? Kelly is a hypocrite, I've heard about some of the stuff he, and his wife, have been doing. I guess they've forgotten all the stuff they've been into and involved in. I think Kelly's just fighting a lot of demons in his head, he's obviously got some issues judging by what I've heard of him. He's definately not a leader we need, or someone we would model ourselves after. He walks around with his head held high and his nose up in the air, but it's pretty obvious to me when I see him in the hall that he's hiding behind a lot of dark secrets. I dont know why he's always out to get people, what's that all about? And Mathis, I agree with you T.O. he has no balls. I know he's a contract employee and is probably afraid of losing his job if he bucks the system but I wish we had someone in that position that wasn't afraid of the city manager like he is. Shit, at least Goss had balls, even as ancient and corrupt as he was. I wish we could have kept Chapman, he's the best I've seen. Maybe Mathis' health wont hold up, his liver may give out and we'll get a new one.

07-28-2006, 11:32 AM
What a cruel thing to say about anyone!

07-28-2006, 11:39 AM
What I meant by you might hurt a friend was that there a lot of people out there that have a parent sister or brother that have drinking problems and most of the time it is a secret within the family, and when you refer to Mathis as a drunk they here you and for some it hurts. As for Mr Positive , no need for name calling. Look I remember when everyone hated Banakis, but he always treated me fair, the same goes for Mathis. When he was my Lt. He ranked very high with me. Never worked for Kelly but he was always nice and never did anything that I could see. So it's just like when you have 2 people that saw the same thing, their stories a different. By the way I'm a little late this morning my girlfriend was in the mood.

07-28-2006, 12:09 PM
By the way Mr Positive. My dad's liver gave out on him and it was a long painful death. When I was a kid my dad was 6ft 5 and weigh 260 he was under hundred pounds when he died and it was due to drinking . I would not wish that on anyone.I have to agree with Guest that was cruel

07-28-2006, 02:40 PM
Mr. Positive, I dont feel what you said was cruel. The truth hurts sometimes. As for Gust, I too worked for Banakas and I thought he was the biggest **** ever. This guy got off messing with you for no reason. Hell, he made me start biting my own fingernails. And not to leave out MAthis. I agree when Mathis was just a Lt. he was fine. He was a great Capt. But you got to admit when he beacme chief he changed, and changed for the worse. Mr. Positive hit the nail right on the head. Mathis wont stand up to anybody fo anybody, he's a spineless coward!!!
Im glad to hear you girlfriend was in the mood this morning. Was she drunk?? T.O.

07-28-2006, 08:52 PM
Now, that was funny!!!
You guys keep it up, I get a kick out of you.

07-28-2006, 09:50 PM
It's sad that the whole dept knows the chief has a drinking problem and nothings been done about it. I heard stories about him showing up at calls smelling of booze and nobody had the guts to turn him in to the chief at the time. Someone could have been injured or killed. That's a shame.

07-28-2006, 10:31 PM
I agree, Banakas was definately a ****. He did like screwing with people, him and his little crew of buddies. That's why Chapman's not here anymore, the crew ganged up and went after him. I guess they were a little jealous he made chief.

And for Gust, if you haven't been on the bad side of Kelly, good for you. If you ever are, you'll know what we're talking about.

by the way, I heard he Mrs Kelly were getting divorced, is that true?

07-29-2006, 01:56 AM
Mr. Positive, again man I have to agree with you. Its all too clear Gust has never been on the receiving end of one of Kellys "investigations". If so then he would dislike Kelly as much as we do. We all know karma is a funny thing. Would'nt it great if Kellys wife left him for another woman, again!! Im really starting to worry about Gust. He looks up to Mathis, Kelly and Banakas? Whats next, going to A.A. meetings to pick up chicks?? T.O.

07-29-2006, 02:26 AM
Ok, you guys were funny before but you're getting too personal with this. What anyone does at work has nothing to do with their family life. Leave it alone. You damn sure wouldn't want your life spread around on a web page if you were having problems. Since you "heard" that they were having problems, how do we or you know that what you are saying is true anyway? How can you talk about Banakas messing with people and then do just about the same thing here?

[

07-29-2006, 07:44 AM
well well well Mr Guest, I agree with you. I know in the old school you left a fellow officer's family out of the picture. If I had a problem with you it was between you and me. Attacking a man's family, Wrong. As for me liking Mathis, Kelly, and Banakis,your right I never had a problem with them and they alway's treated me fair. What's wrong with that. Now we have had some down there that I simply could not stand, L. Mitchell,T. Hyder and D. Joeseph. You probably don't these guy's but they were ****'s. But anyway I can understand your dislike for someone. Been there and done that. Final word, Leave the man's family alone.

07-29-2006, 06:53 PM
You know that when Paul Kelly goes after one of our officers he's also going after their family. Their wifes and children suffer as well.

07-29-2006, 08:49 PM
All of you are talking about family, but have you really thought about what it does to a family member to hear this over and over time and time agian. How it's brought up in daily lives. Have you ever thought or took the time to put your self in their shoes. Think.... How would you feel as a mother or father of a police office who is always being accused of doing something wrong? Or if you were a wife or girlfriend of one of these officers, and all they wanted to do is provide for their famliy, but every door is being slamed in their face because they aren't an ass kisser. And they want to do their job not follow the politics bull sh#t that is going on. What would you rather tell you son or daughter, that you are a follower or a leader? If you want to make a change, you have to stand up for your selves, but all I have seen lately is the people who do get a boot up their ass and a swift kick out the door, and as for the others they stand there with their tails between their legs waiting for another comand. (sit boy, good dog)

07-29-2006, 08:59 PM
Well said

07-30-2006, 01:29 AM
I check this site to keep tabs on my former workplace. Some of these posts are getting out of line. As far as the poster who disliked Hyder, Mitchell, and Joseph, all I can say is --Damn, mister, that's going way back!! You have to be collecting retirement, right?

Stay safe all of you PPD'ers. From your friend who was proud to wear the blue (with light blue shirt) for over a decade.

07-30-2006, 03:10 AM
Those were good days

07-31-2006, 03:02 PM
yes they were and your right I go way back. Why I remember lineup at 40 south alcaniz

08-01-2006, 02:53 AM
I was a victim of Paul Kelly and so was my family and so were my friends. It really sucks.