PDA

View Full Version : Pusuit

06-29-2006, 12:35 AM
Man did that black beemer in zone 11 just fly away from pursuit today on Laurel Rd. What was 7109 driving, a bus ? No knock on the officer, he's a good one. But I'm thinking if he was driving a Tahoe or SUV it's time we got rid of those slow ridiclous dinosaurs. I see em all the time. They run like pigs and can't chase their own shadows. Our Deps deserve more. And speaking of more, how bout some more horsepower in the cruisers? Anyone really satisfied with patrol cars performance?

06-29-2006, 01:44 AM
My patrol car is a POS and will stall if I accelerate too fast, but since it's a marked car, citizens "assume" that it's fast. :lol:

06-29-2006, 02:29 PM
Hello, Number one we have a chopper so who cares and Id much rather have a tahoe over car anyday. When you get some time on, youll find comfort over speed anydy. If they get away oh well Im sure theyll do it again.

As far as performance. Our fleet ROCKS. We have some awesome guys over there. If anything needs replacing. They need a new facilty with a huge bay to work on cars and a huge piece of property. The place they are at is pathetic and outdated.

I am content with my car. They need to be taken care of first. We have gotten decent equiptment now lets take care of those guys first.

06-29-2006, 09:29 PM
I agree with you, our fleet ops is the best . There is nothing those techs cannot do. It just pisses me off that a subject can outrun law.

06-29-2006, 11:54 PM
we need the general lee just paint it green and make it a 2 man car.

06-30-2006, 11:32 AM
we need the general lee just paint it green and make it a 2 man car.Varley can be the driver!!!! :lol: :mrgreen:

06-30-2006, 12:43 PM
varley gets a vw herby car he is the vw type or a vw jetta or rabbit. :lol: