PDA

View Full Version : its a hernando county thing

06-27-2006, 11:58 PM
yesterday i was on my way home to switch into my police vehicle for a depo. i was stopped by tropper c. williams for speeding (20 over) he approached and i gave him all my info, very politly. when he asked where i was going i told him "home then to my depo" he asked me if i knew where dade city court house was i replied "yes" but my depo is in tampa. he then asked again, and again i replied yes...his comment was good you'll no where to pay the ticket! and walked off. I then remembered this trooper from past postings and he gave my dad a 22 year veteran of tpd a ticket for 10 over. as he returned and gave the citation i signed it and began to ask him if he was the trooper thats always on leo affairs, i said it nicely guys my 10 year old son was in the car. he replied that he doesn't no this web page. i then asked if he was the one arrested for D.V. he told me to hold on and went back to his car and wrote me another citation for obstructed tag. please he could read it enough to give it out on the radio but not enough to hammer another officer. I TELL THIS STORY BECAUSE AGAIN COPS WRITTING COPS IS BULL$@#& I HAVE BEEN ON FOR 11 YEARS AND CANT COUNT HOW MANY OFFICERS I'VE STOPPED(AND NEVER TICKETED) AND HOW MANY TROOPERS I'VE STOPPED TO SEE IF THEIR OK. TROOPERS TALK TO THE BAD APPLES, REMIND THEM THEY MAKE U ALL LOOK BAD.....

06-28-2006, 12:15 AM
This trooper has had that rep for years. Your not the first and I'm not the last Im sure. I would expect a ticket if stopped by him.

06-28-2006, 12:25 AM
FHP are glorified meter maids! Sorry you got treated that way. He can save face cause he doesn't have to see you in Hillsborough County. Since you were going from portal to portal you were "On Duty" but restricted to the take home car policy.

You need to plead no contest in person WEARING YOUR UNIFORM OF THE DAY!

Just the other day a Trooper was getting his ass kicked on I275 near Armenia Ave. TPD sent every available unit including Aviation to help locate him. They keep this crap up it's just hurting their own in the long run.

I will no longer slow down to check T34. You Troopers make me sick!

06-28-2006, 12:50 AM
please advise....i have heard that cpl williams has openly advised that he hates cop since being arrested for dv. can anyone advise.

06-28-2006, 02:00 AM
Ha ha, he probably wrote his wife a ticket...

06-28-2006, 11:37 PM
Probably the same trooper who did a t50 in Hernando's parking lot on an employee, and tried to write her for no proof of ins. He lost the gym rights for all troopers for a few months for that, and got a stern talking from his CO

06-29-2006, 12:16 AM
Go to copswritingcops.com another attaboy for the FHP. Unreal!

06-29-2006, 12:50 AM
www.copswritingcops.com (http://www.copswritingcops.com)

I still say we should get king, frye, burgos, and williams and find the least populated county to put them in with a bunch of good ol boys like Franklin or Swanee Counties and see how far their superman attitudes gets them.

06-29-2006, 01:22 AM
Or you could be refering to this troopers arrest. PS its the one from 10/2004.

http://www.hernandosheriff.org/Records/ ... it3=Submit (http://www.hernandosheriff.org/Records/Arrests.asp?Date1=&Date2=&Name=evans%2C+ronald&submit3=Submit)

06-29-2006, 10:57 PM
williams is an idiot. i think he goes home at night and pleasures himself looking at the copies of all the tickets he write to cops. im a trooper and im ashamed to be associated with this guy. most of us would never write another cop a ticket! im sorry to say that there are some that do and enjoy it. there are however some deputies and officers who are the same way. every dept has them.

07-01-2006, 05:13 PM
I'm a trooper and I would never write a fellow officer. Its shameful to think that we've got troopers out there that don't use thier discretion. Yes, it does give the FHP a bad image, however, a traffic ticket is no reason to not stop and render assistance if need be. You never know when you might read about that officer you just passed up in the newspaer.

CHUCKY CHEEEZE
07-02-2006, 02:05 AM
They're not clowns.
The problem seems to be at the academy. There seem to be some real clowns up there in T'hassey teaching the same ol' "Even if they're in uniform, they're just another speeding motorist". The problem should be addressed up there, as well as these rooks that haven't the brains to figure out that other cops are about all they have going for them these days.

It best not erode the inter-agency fraternity we used to have. These days many of us can't even trust or count on our management, damn sure not the public. Once we lose other cops from that list, we're doomed. CHP and the Virginia SS are well known, FHP is quickly getting a reputation. Somebody had better address the crackpots at the academy or it won't be getting better. The quality of recruits is getting worse by the month, a select few have the academy go to their brainstem and GOD knows what this Frye would be doing if he had a taser (or a brain).

I would not write any of them, including Frye, Williams, King (that's a strecth though). Never stoop to that when you avtually know better.

07-04-2006, 06:36 AM
i think i would either have to kick his ass or maybe watch him a d when he commits a traffic violation pull him over and write him IN UNIFORM

07-12-2006, 01:49 PM
A while back in our county, a deputy was on his way to a silent alarm at a residence late at night , flying to the call and a trooper attetmpted to stop him in his marked unit. I remember this because the trooper followed the deputy with lights and siren into the neighboorhood and the deputy got out and told the trooper he was on a call and the trooper wanted his information.

The deputy then cam e over the radio and called for a supervisor. He told the trooper to back him up or leave because he was gonna be arrested for obstruction. It turned out stciky because their was actually a burglary in progress. The tropper just got a talking to but that should of never happened.

07-12-2006, 02:49 PM
I'm not sticking up for FHP because I too think cops giving cops tickets is foul. But, are they sending all the cop writing FHP jack-offs to the central and southern part of the state? Up here in the Northwestern part of the state I haven't gotten a ticket from a trooper yet and most of those I have met have been okay. However, I have encountered a few of the I'm GOD attitudes, but no ticket YET!

07-13-2006, 05:00 PM
I have those troopers names written down on my pad. I hope they come to Miami for vacation and I pull them over. Happy Vacationing!!!!!

07-17-2006, 05:45 PM
Please tell me that happened in Sumter Cnty!! If not, that isn't an isolated incident....

11-09-2007, 05:19 AM
So are cops above the law?

If you are off duty in your pov you need to obey traffic laws.

11-09-2007, 06:26 AM
It works both ways. Advise your deputy friends in his county to keep an eye out for him. Knowing this guy's personality Im sure he breaks the law all the time. Hopefully he will get enough tickets so his license is suspended.

This exact thing happened to a former trooper that lived in Hillsborough County. Her license was suspended and she lost her job.

11-09-2007, 03:38 PM
:twisted: Cpl. Williams is a Joke- He comes to Hillsborough County to work Hire Back. I got dispatched to a 5 car pile up with injuries. I was coming from 2 counties away. Cpl. Williams was 2 blocks away from the crash. He was more into writing tickes rather than helping a fellow Trooper out. To those Police Officers who recieved a ticket from Cpl. Williams. Just remember what goes around comes around. I wont forget the day I could have used his help! :twisted:

11-09-2007, 04:01 PM
:twisted: Cpl. Williams is a Joke- He comes to Hillsborough County to work Hire Back. I got dispatched to a 5 car pile up with injuries. I was coming from 2 counties away. Cpl. Williams was 2 blocks away from the crash. He was more into writing tickes rather than helping a fellow Trooper out. To those Police Officers who recieved a ticket from Cpl. Williams. Just remember what goes around comes around. I wont forget the day I could have used his help! :twisted:

I don't know this guy but he sounds like a real loser. Your story about going to the sig4 from way off and he was close by does not surprise me. I work w/ afew dirtbag trp's like that. Hope the P.D./S.O. guys dont hold that one against us....see ya ,be safe.....If I stop the above mentioned Tpr. he can expect me to clear my stop with an I-india for something.

11-09-2007, 05:22 PM
A while back in our county, a deputy was on his way to a silent alarm at a residence late at night , flying to the call and a trooper attetmpted to stop him in his marked unit. I remember this because the trooper followed the deputy with lights and siren into the neighboorhood and the deputy got out and told the trooper he was on a call and the trooper wanted his information.

The deputy then cam e over the radio and called for a supervisor. He told the trooper to back him up or leave because he was gonna be arrested for obstruction. It turned out stciky because their was actually a burglary in progress. The tropper just got a talking to but that should of never happened.

If this story is completely accurate, the trooper should be fired
I am a trooper and that pisses me off to no end!!
Tell us who he is and I'll go kick him in his narrow minded trooper head.
Ohh I have an alarm on my house too and if its going off no body better get in the way of me or the deputies responding CAPEESH?

11-09-2007, 08:41 PM

If this story is completely accurate, the trooper should be fired
I am a trooper and that pisses me off to no end!!
Tell us who he is and I'll go kick him in his narrow minded trooper head.
Ohh I have an alarm on my house too and if its going off no body better get in the way of me or the deputies responding CAPEESH?

20 years ago I would have told you that you were full of sh!t, but these days nothing surprises me anymore.

11-10-2007, 03:51 AM
Oh, I might add.. I did not expect him to work the crash. He could have simply stood by until I arrived and assisted with traffic control. I agree things have changed but most Troopers will help each other out. The Funny thing is, if the shoes were on the other foot I would have done it for him. The type of Hireback Cpl. Williams was working does not require him to write the all mighty 2 tickets per hour.