PDA

View Full Version : Kudo's

06-26-2006, 10:15 PM
Good job to all persons involved in the arrest last night of the suspect from the bank robbery on Saturday (Clark/Beneva Liberty Bank). A full confession was obtained and a considerable amount of narcotic's were located by CIB. Suspect was bit by the k-9 after he jumped through a window and started to run :D .

Dist. II C.I.B.
Dist II Patrol
K-9

Good Job All !!!

06-26-2006, 11:24 PM
...and a considerable amount of narcotic's were located...Figures. :roll: Most of these idiots are drug addicts just looking for another fix and they are looking for eeeeeeeeasy money at the bank. :roll:

Hello bank teller. I'd like to make a withdrawl. As a matter of fact, go ahead & gimmy all the money in your drawer... and in those other drawers too. :roll:

Get a job, idiot!!!! :twisted:
Suspect was bit by the k-9 after he jumped through a window and started to run :D Nice doggy!!! :lol: :mrgreen:

Good job all. :)

06-27-2006, 12:17 AM
great job sso very nice indeed :wink:

06-27-2006, 12:16 PM
another one bites the dust :wink: :D

06-27-2006, 08:18 PM
Nice job. It's too bad that the local media...i.e. the SH*T, can't tell the difference between the Deputies and the Police.

06-28-2006, 12:17 AM
Get over yourself...In the end we are all the PoPo

06-28-2006, 06:56 PM
Very nice indeed! A major case is solved and no one was hurt --Arrestee goes to jail with a broken rib and partially collapsed lung from the dog -- I'm proud of you all!