PDA

View Full Version : Nude Photos, Huge Suspension

06-23-2006, 02:39 PM
CW's cracking down. Keep ur stuff concealed.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs. ... /606230366 (http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060623/NEWS/606230366)

06-23-2006, 05:14 PM
IS it true he took nude photos of his dog also .......... unbelievable... cant wait to see those pictures what a idiot

06-23-2006, 06:01 PM
Just when you thought Spraying some skell with capstun and not writing a 47 was bad, now the drag...LMAO

06-23-2006, 07:08 PM
Show your breasts ,now show your 4 inch projectile, MSO should be so proud now. Makes me proud to be a tax-payer here in good ol Redneck Manatee county. :oops:

06-23-2006, 08:29 PM
Show your breasts ,now show your 4 inch projectile, MSO should be so proud now. Makes me proud to be a tax-payer here in good ol Redneck Manatee county. :oops:

THEN MOVE IDIOT. :idea:

06-23-2006, 08:45 PM
Better yet, maybe we could impliment some type of Psychological test that really works, other than that moron Super - man who is advised who to pass through because they are frriend's with the Sheriff. :idea: Then again that thought may have been too difficult for your average Deputy Sheriff :?: To think people thought someone wanting to eat someones cherry was bizarre. I think this one really makes that Star shine now. LMAO

06-23-2006, 10:48 PM
well why did he get 6 weeks when the two deputies who were having sex on duty only got few days. what about the one who got paid twice, working a detail and mso at the same time?? where is the consistency?? what about the management member who actually obstructed a deputy from doing his job at a bar??? he only got 30 days. must be more of the same old same old... who you are and who you know... or how well you play softball............
well although i really don't want to picture him with his pants down, many at MSO have done things, sexual and otherwise, that could bring shame to the agency if investigated. at least he had the decency not to do his stuff in uniform or on-duty. Where excatly is the conduct unbecoming????

06-23-2006, 11:52 PM
CW's cracking down. Keep ur stuff concealed.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs. ... /606230366 (http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060623/NEWS/606230366)ROFLMBO :lol: He'll never find my stash!!!! :oops:

06-24-2006, 01:37 AM
Hey "The One" I believe if you actually READ the article it States "Anderson drove to the woman's house in his patrol car". Correct me if I am wrong but once you are in that car you are technically on duty and MCSO becomes responsible for your embarrassing behavior. Oh yeah and he lives in Hillsborough County and she is on the Island :?:

06-24-2006, 04:41 AM

THEN MOVE IDIOT. :idea:

HE PROB WORKS FOR THE BOYS IN BLUE. ANYWAYS I THOUGHT REDNECKS WERE ALL ABOUT L&L! :P

06-24-2006, 04:46 AM
well why did he get 6 weeks when the two deputies who were having sex on duty only got few days. what about the one who got paid twice, working a detail and mso at the same time?? where is the consistency?? what about the management member who actually obstructed a deputy from doing his job at a bar??? he only got 30 days. must be more of the same old same old... who you are and who you know... or how well you play softball............
well although i really don't want to picture him with his pants down, many at MSO have done things, sexual and otherwise, that could bring shame to the agency if investigated. at least he had the decency not to do his stuff in uniform or on-duty. Where excatly is the conduct unbecoming????

I GUESS ITS THE OL TAKIN A PIC OF UR STIFFY AND WEARING HIGH HEELS AND A WONDER BRA THING,....NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT....

06-24-2006, 04:48 AM
IS it true he took nude photos of his dog also .......... unbelievable... cant wait to see those pictures what a idiot

I TOOK NUDE PICTURES OF THIS GORGEOUS LIZARD THAT WAS NUDE SUNBATHING. :D

06-24-2006, 06:02 AM
before you know it the wife can complain for deputy husband not doing "the job" in the bedroom and he will be fired for "neglective duty" or "conduct unbecoming" but knowing mso they would slam deputy husband for both!

leo's have lives outside of work! that includes doing the nasty...

and so what if he drove patrol car to her house.

06-24-2006, 06:10 PM
before you know it the wife can complain for deputy husband not doing "the job" in the bedroom and he will be fired for "neglective duty" or "conduct unbecoming" but knowing mso they would slam deputy husband for both!

leo's have lives outside of work! that includes doing the nasty...

and so what if he drove patrol car to her house.

Well, hearing that last comment, you obviously dont realize that when you are in your vehicle, you are on MSO time. I would watch your backs if i were you. IA is not giving slack to anyone.

06-24-2006, 06:10 PM

They didn't get just a few days. Read the MOC or go to IA and ask them, then you will know.

06-24-2006, 09:44 PM
i thought they got 10 days or something to that effect. oh yea well transferred to patrol... ohhh thats a punishment. well i guess it is for some

06-24-2006, 10:43 PM
Remember IA's felling as well is, "Do as I say not as I do"

06-26-2006, 04:18 AM
What an idiot.

06-27-2006, 03:48 AM

For those who visit this site and do not work for the mcso and don't really even have a clue as to what's going on i ask you to not look bad on the rest of us out here busting our butts night after night to keep your's safe. There was a time when people used to treat officers with respect however that has come to pass. For those of us who know where oneco is know that you can't even drive through there without getting the bird from every 5yr old kid on up. We get low pay and some of us can't even afford to live in the county that we work to protect so until you know what those of us on the road go through keep your opinions to yourself or at least off this site. There are more than a few individuals that have worked here over the years that have brought the department and those who work here shame but do us all a favor and dont' rope us in with the rest of em. where not all bad. So to all of you who may read this if you take offense i appologize but i just had to get that off my chest.

07-06-2006, 12:00 AM
FIRST YOU NIMRODS 6 WEEKS IS 30 DAYS BECAUSE THE SUSPENSION DAYS ARE 8.6 NOT 12.3 SO QUIT *****IN ABOUT THAT..

ABOUT DEPUTY BASS.... ENOUGH ABOUT SOFTBALL WITH ALL THE MEDALS WE HAVE WON LATELY I DONT THINK THAT IS A VALID EXCUSE ANYMORE. ALL THE COMMENTS FROM THE PEOPLE WHO ACT LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH HIS INFORMATION GO UP AND ASK HIM LIKE A MAN OR A WOMAN AND HE WILL PROBABLY TELL YOU. IF YOU BELIEVE EVERY WORD IN THE HERALD PRINTS YOU HAVE NEVER HAD A STORY PRINTED ABOUT YOU OR AN INCIDENT YOU WERE INVOLVED IN.

ABOUT DEPUTY ANDERSEN...
WOW AND EEEEEEEEWWWWWW. WHATS NEXT A SCHOOL BUS INCIDENT. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO ASK YOU TO MOVE YOUR DESK TO THE BASEMENT WE NEED THIS SPACE FOR STORAGE.

07-07-2006, 01:06 AM
Im still the original Ace Ventura out here and no one will ever be me. Ruskin Rules!!!! I gotta go now their are more 26 in a 25 speed zone Brian and I have to stroke!!!

07-08-2006, 01:25 AM
I luv you too Beau, we really need to get over to pine avenue and see if we can get a signal 56 violation. If we are lucky we may be able to even score a parking violation! Awww heck lets just go scam some free food at the Pier :idea:

07-08-2006, 02:05 AM
Now why would Beau type that on this board. He has more class then to type BS here. I think it was a Wanna-B Island Deputy. :lol:

07-08-2006, 03:30 PM
Class.....lol Thats why he is on that Island right?? :?:

07-08-2006, 04:34 PM
Im here because I am one of Ruskin's best Pet Detectives so they have contracted my services down here. Besides I have to tell other "Lazy Ass" officers south of me to get to work now :!:

07-09-2006, 12:02 AM
I think Anderson should put on his Olive Drab MSO issued fishnets, jump on that ATV and get out there and take some pic's. :shock:

07-09-2006, 09:26 PM
WHAT ON GODS GREEN EARTH MAKES YOU THINK HE HASN'T DONE THAT ALREADY.

07-10-2006, 01:01 AM
What was I thinking??? Your Right :!:

07-10-2006, 10:10 AM
You're*

07-10-2006, 12:32 PM
DO YOU THINK HE WAS THE PANTY RAID KING IN SCHOOL?
DO YOU THINK HE FREQUENTS PANTY STORES?
IF CAUGHT DO YOU THINK HE SAYS, "YEAH THESE ARE FOR MY WIFE."?
DO YOU THINK HE IS SITTING AT HOME RIGHT NOW READING THIS IN HIS PANTIES?
DOES THIS PUT A WHOLE NEW MEANING ON "ROCK OUT WITH YOUR **** OUT"?

LAST QUESTION
WHEN HE TURNS 60 WILL THERE BE GRANNY PANTIES UNDER THE CHRISTMAS TREE FOR OUR LITTLE MAN

P.S. READ YOUR SCREEN DON'T GO 1018 TO THE WRONG LOCATION

07-12-2006, 12:02 AM
Who drives a Green and White and poaches call's in a city south of his due to his true desire to someday be a real cop??

CTFUUU
07-12-2006, 12:26 AM
Who cares?

07-12-2006, 01:05 AM
Ruskin's own Pet Detective?

07-12-2006, 02:02 AM
Some day when you grow up you can drive a green and white. :lol:

07-13-2006, 12:32 AM
Yes but will we all be able to take cute little pics in our cross gender undergarments too...??? :oops:

07-31-2006, 05:50 AM
Ummm, I believe she got like 65 days and the softball player got 15.. People OUGHT to get their facts straight before getting so type happy.

07-31-2006, 02:54 PM
Whoa, that quote was posted over a month ago and this subject has 'been on the bench' since then. Keep up with the times or don't keep up at all......

08-01-2006, 04:07 AM
Hey I heard Victoia's Secret is hiring male models for thier new line a male underwear. Maybe, Kevin ought to look into this. It would probaly be a better line of work fo ya. Hey just think you can model a special line for law enforcement. (minus the skid makrs) Rmemeber, you are not just the president, but also a client. Do us pround man, GOD knows you have so far.

08-01-2006, 04:44 AM
I wonder if his Ace Ventura Pet Detective buddy will follow him out east now?? They could maybe model together. :lol:

08-01-2006, 08:59 AM
Sounds like someone is SWEET on Beau or just jealous. :lol:

08-01-2006, 11:03 AM
No I think its just someone pointing out what an Ass Clown he is and is wondering the REAL reason he is working out in W70??

08-03-2006, 05:22 AM
Ask Cooksey He might know

08-13-2006, 03:24 AM
Has anyone seen the photos of another deputy with a minor in Ybor city during Gasparilla. Huuummmmm, some people just don't learn oh well......

08-13-2006, 07:22 PM
Which unprofessional loser is it this time..??? The list is getting so large I cant keep up anymore.