PDA

View Full Version : 3000 TO 5000 ILLEGALS ANY FIRST WEEK OF THE MONTH!

06-18-2006, 07:58 PM
I DID MY DUTY AND I SWORE MY OATH TO THE UNITED STATES. NOW DEAR COLONAL DO YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY...........ORDER THE ARREST OF ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS REPORTING TO THE PROBATION OFFICE THE FIRST WEEK OF THE MONTH.....AND LET THE COURTS SORT IT OUT. ZERO TOLERENCE FOR ILLEGALS AND HONOR YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY. WHAT A CONCEPT.

06-18-2006, 08:04 PM
I DID MY DUTY AND I SWORE MY OATH TO THE UNITED STATES. NOW DEAR COLONAL DO YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY...........ORDER THE ARREST OF ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS REPORTING TO THE PROBATION OFFICE THE FIRST WEEK OF THE MONTH.....AND LET THE COURTS SORT IT OUT. ZERO TOLERENCE FOR ILLEGALS AND HONOR YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY. WHAT A CONCEPT.

:lol: I wasted a lot of time getting with Immigration officials to get some picked up and after I had spent many weeks on this. I was told that unless it was a major Felony they didnt have the resources to mess with it. I guess they have to commit a violent F2 or worse to be picked up. DOC's view and the SAO view is basically they were placed on supervision and you will supervise them. Immigration I believe could care less what the Colonel says or anyone else in DOC.

06-18-2006, 10:47 PM
we haul them out of here all the time. The ICE folks like when we call, and coordinate a "pick up" in the office. They haven't failed us yet.
Are you calling the right people? Every new intake that cannot produce a social security card and/or legal immigration papers gets reported. We've yet to not have one taken out.

06-18-2006, 10:53 PM
we haul them out of here all the time. The ICE folks like when we call, and coordinate a "pick up" in the office. They haven't failed us yet.
Are you calling the right people? Every new intake that cannot produce a social security card and/or legal immigration papers gets reported. We've yet to not have one taken out.

what office are you in?

06-20-2006, 07:14 PM

06-20-2006, 09:53 PM

06-20-2006, 11:13 PM