PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff wants to add 10 deputies in $87M budget

News Flash
06-17-2006, 12:15 PM
Sheriff wants to add 10 deputies in $87M budget
A budget must be passed by September. ... Click here (http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060617/NEWS/606170317/-1/INDEX) for the full story.

06-18-2006, 01:00 PM
good job sheriff and i hope sso and pba can find a good working relationship to utimately help our entire dept and employees.

i am confindent that our sheriff is really trying to address our issues and he is on our side hence he is our sheriff. :D

the sheriff is a tough job and reguardless he is the right man and he has done some dam good things for us and the dept not to mention this county is pretty x8.

06-18-2006, 02:09 PM
good job sheriff and i hope sso and pba can find a good working relationship to utimately help our entire dept and employees.

i am confindent that our sheriff is really trying to address our issues and he is on our side hence he is our sheriff. :D

the sheriff is a tough job and reguardless he is the right man and he has done some dam good things for us and the dept not to mention this county is pretty x8.If the sheriff cares about us, then he'll give us a 2 or 3% across-the-board raise --- otherwise, the old timers get a 0% raise. It will also keep the step-plan competitive, instead of letting it die on the vine. We need to stay progressive and not wait till the leaves turn brown before watering the tree.