PDA

View Full Version : Morning Trooper, I'm ON THE JOB!

06-16-2006, 03:27 AM
I was stopped by FHP today on I75 and all he said was "have a nice day"! Thank you for the courtesy brother.

09-19-2007, 01:03 AM
I noticed nobody put any replys on this one. What? Nothing to bash FHP about. So you don't take notice of it at all?

09-19-2007, 01:12 AM
I noticed nobody put any replys on this one. What? Nothing to bash FHP about. So you don't take notice of it at all?

These people are worse than the press. If its not bad, nothing to say.

09-19-2007, 02:17 AM

These people are worse than the press. If its not bad, nothing to say.

That is the truth!!!!

09-19-2007, 03:25 AM
Hey guys and gals I just stopped by to get the latest news on your director and stumbled across this post. I agree with you that someone should have said something. You guys are great; your agency is very professional and well respected. As far as negative posts you guys get it is the same beating our department takes. Like (most) other law enforcement agencies, 99% of your agency is great and 1% treats other LEOs like dirt, writes them tickets and have poor attitudes. That 1% are the ONLY OFFICERS you ever seem to hear about!

So for you 99% great job and I will be there when you need a back-up or any other type of assistance and it will be a PLEASURE to assist. For you 1%, I will be there and back you up and assist ... it just might not be such a pleasure.

Keep up the good work and thanks. :D