PDA

View Full Version : Circuit 19 Follies

06-16-2006, 12:08 AM
Read the T. Mark thread, boring !! He has them in an uproar already.

06-16-2006, 02:11 PM
well what do expect for a county that size with more crackheads per square mile than LA or DC??

06-16-2006, 10:14 PM
Heard o'l Mark slipped out of the office about 3 today and didn't tell anyone he was leaving. The clerical staff ended up setting off the alarm to his office. That's communication for you!

06-16-2006, 10:56 PM
Heard o'l Mark slipped out of the office about 3 today and didn't tell anyone he was leaving. The clerical staff ended up setting off the alarm to his office. That's communication for you!

Give him a break. He was out in the sattelite offices seeing the officers. The clerical staff should have been more aware.

06-17-2006, 01:22 AM
Too late to kiss the brown star now son.

06-17-2006, 01:26 AM
It is NEVER too late to kiss the brown star!!!

06-17-2006, 01:41 AM
I guess you have to do what yer' good at. Make sure your lips are wet first.

06-17-2006, 01:48 AM
T. Mark will be able to show what he is going to do to change things. Give him a chance at least.

06-17-2006, 03:18 AM
T. Mark will be able to show what he is going to do to change things. Give him a chance at least.

HE WILL SELF DISTRUCT AT THE RATE HE IS GOING, PARANOIA IS A TERRIBLE THING! "BAD THINGS MAN! BAD THINGS!"- DENNIS HOPPER

06-18-2006, 06:44 PM
how much time do you have

06-18-2006, 08:46 PM
he wont be here in a year. i am convinced they promoted him because barry and tony know his tactics too well and 7 were done with him. they needed a way to get him out. what a way to do things though, it is a sad state of affairs for 19 to have to put up with 3 hurricanes, 3 regions, 5 administrators and now this, they need more $ for all the change they have had to deal with

06-20-2006, 01:15 AM
The Fort Pierce Police Department is authorized 114 positions for sworn and 36 positions for civilian support staff. Minorities and persons that have bi-lingual skills are encouraged to apply.

Position: Police Officer

Beginning Salary: For a non-certified officer is $32,866 per year. For a Florida certified officer is $34,079 per year, with a maximum pay of $51,440 based on a ten step pay scale plan.

Residency: All officers must live within St. Lucie County, or one of the surrounding counties unless approved by the Chief of Police.

Probation: Newly sworn personnel shall be probationary employees for a period of one year from the date of certification. Certification is contingent upon passing a State issued test upon completion of Basic Law Enforcement training. If an employee is already certified upon being hired by the Police Department, probation shall be for a period of one year from the date of swearing in by the City Clerk.

Training Agreement: All persons that attend the Police Academy at the expense of the Fort Pierce Police Department must agree to remain in employment with the Police Department for two (2) year after successfully passing the Florida State Exam, or reimburse the City for all training costs.

06-20-2006, 01:16 AM
The Fort Pierce Police Department is authorized 114 positions for sworn and 36 positions for civilian support staff. Minorities and persons that have bi-lingual skills are encouraged to apply.

Position: Police Officer

Beginning Salary: For a non-certified officer is $32,866 per year. For a Florida certified officer is $34,079 per year, with a maximum pay of $51,440 based on a ten step pay scale plan.

Residency: All officers must live within St. Lucie County, or one of the surrounding counties unless approved by the Chief of Police.

Probation: Newly sworn personnel shall be probationary employees for a period of one year from the date of certification. Certification is contingent upon passing a State issued test upon completion of Basic Law Enforcement training. If an employee is already certified upon being hired by the Police Department, probation shall be for a period of one year from the date of swearing in by the City Clerk.

Training Agreement: All persons that attend the Police Academy at the expense of the Fort Pierce Police Department must agree to remain in employment with the Police Department for two (2) year after successfully passing the Florida State Exam, or reimburse the City for all training costs.

06-20-2006, 02:06 AM
he wont be here in a year. i am convinced they promoted him because barry and tony know his tactics too well and 7 were done with him. they needed a way to get him out. what a way to do things though, it is a sad state of affairs for 19 to have to put up with 3 hurricanes, 3 regions, 5 administrators and now this, they need more $ for all the change they have had to deal with

Interesting take on things....

11-05-2006, 05:44 AM
RPOF Launches Affordable Healthcare Ad
Prescription highlights Crist's commitment to affordable and accessible healthcare.

Positive Change
Positive Change compares Crist's record of leadership and his plan for Florida's future to Jim Davis' record of only having passed five bills in 10 years and having the second worst attendance record in Congress.

Early Voting Information
Be proactive with your vote! Floridians your vote is needed now more than ever. Please visit the early voting section of this website to learn where you can make your opinion heard! It is never too early to ensure that Florida continues to have a bright future!

A Message from Charlie Crist
Welcome to the Charlie Crist for Governor Web site. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to earn your vote to become Florida's next Governor.

My time in public service has been dedicated to fighting for you. I am running for Governor to carry on the outstanding legacy of Florida’s finest chief executive, Governor Jeb Bush. Florida needs to continue following consistent conservative principles so that all residents may share in the hope, safety and opportunity that makes ours such a great state.

Please explore this website to learn more about my vision for a Florida whose best days are ahead. You can review our policy initiatives, read the latest news from the campaign and learn how to volunteer or contribute to our campaign. I hope you will join us in our fight for less taxes, less government and more freedom. :cry: :oops:

11-05-2006, 04:35 PM
RPOF Launches Affordable Healthcare Ad
Prescription highlights Crist's commitment to affordable and accessible healthcare.

Positive Change
Positive Change compares Crist's record of leadership and his plan for Florida's future to Jim Davis' record of only having passed five bills in 10 years and having the second worst attendance record in Congress.

Early Voting Information
Be proactive with your vote! Floridians your vote is needed now more than ever. Please visit the early voting section of this website to learn where you can make your opinion heard! It is never too early to ensure that Florida continues to have a bright future!

A Message from Charlie Crist
Welcome to the Charlie Crist for Governor Web site. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to earn your vote to become Florida's next Governor.

My time in public service has been dedicated to fighting for you. I am running for Governor to carry on the outstanding legacy of Florida’s finest chief executive, Governor Jeb Bush. Florida needs to continue following consistent conservative principles so that all residents may share in the hope, safety and opportunity that makes ours such a great state.

Please explore this website to learn more about my vision for a Florida whose best days are ahead. You can review our policy initiatives, read the latest news from the campaign and learn how to volunteer or contribute to our campaign. I hope you will join us in our fight for less taxes, less government and more freedom. :cry: :oops:

Oh. look at the time of your post, have another sip and drag another dead thread to the top! :o

11-05-2006, 09:31 PM
From what I have observed, there seems to be too much ego in 19, mixed in with some outsiders who don't know enough, or have the experience for their respective positions. They then listen to someone with a misguided personal agenda :lol: :wink: