PDA

View Full Version : Enough is enough Scott Anderson!

06-15-2006, 05:23 PM
Enough is enough… I just read where Scott Anderson lawyer, Donald Day, is going to blame all of his sins on the fact that he was on-scene of the Cracker Barrel Murders.

What a joke that is… I guess every cop who has been fired for inappropriate actions can now get their job back because they were apart of a traumatic experiences in their career.

I really wonder if it was an accident that he hit Trish car or if he saw her and hit it intentionally. One has to wonder how much of this is coincidental or intentional.

It is time that the state stops working plea deals and send him to jail!

Maybe I am just an old fashion cop who believes in accountability in my actions and respect for the job, peers and me. :shock:

06-15-2006, 07:59 PM
I could not believe when I heard he had hit Trish’s car. I do not think it was intentional.
I heard that he was so wasted that to try and hit another car as an intentional act would have required more control over his truck than what he possessed.

He needs to sit in jail for a long time though. The agency members can not continue to take the bad publicity of his acts. It reduces all of our good works.

03-25-2008, 10:01 PM
Yes the good ole days two years ago.

veteranrookie
03-26-2008, 12:05 PM
yea, this one should be labeled under "classics." Good stuff.

Not one mention of the FOP, or unions, or Ortino, or D1(not everything revolves around D1), or JW. Just good 'ol dirt.

AKOVENDETTA
04-01-2008, 06:11 PM
Tell Scott to quit calling into dispatch to speak to various Sgts, Lts and Chiefs; nobody wants to speak to him after a few drinks or a few dozen.

04-02-2008, 12:00 AM
The next Mr. Thompson or Joiner

04-05-2008, 02:49 AM
yea, this one should be labeled under "classics." Good stuff.

Not one mention of the FOP, or unions, or Ortino, or D1(not everything revolves around D1), or JW. Just good 'ol dirt.

Are you kidding me? This site would be a boring place if it wasn’t for D-1. We should start our own site “D-1 Affairs”… We know drama

Going in to work each day is like a new episode of a soap opera. Next week I think we find out who shot J R. I can’t wait!!!

veteranrookie
04-05-2008, 10:56 AM
There is one good thing about D-1 and it's that English is still the first language of choice in most areas there. Nothing worse than trying to order food using the "pointy-talky" method. God Bless America!

04-05-2008, 11:45 AM
Guest-
Your dating yourself with the "who shot JR" comment...That was a long time ago! :lol:

04-05-2008, 11:57 AM
who shot pOrky and the bOne?

04-05-2008, 02:13 PM
p0rker and b0ner

04-07-2008, 05:35 PM
Since you asked, Porky, Bones, JW and Scott all walk into a bar in D-1 to discuss the drama………..

04-30-2008, 05:43 PM
ok tony/nick/carlo/blake, enough already.

Hughjorgan
04-30-2008, 09:05 PM
8) I am going to set up a "Vagisil" kiosk at 41 and Vandy!!!
I'll be a freakin Millionaire!!!!

04-30-2008, 11:33 PM
let us know when, we will need time to buy some Vagisil stock...

AKOVENDETTA
05-01-2008, 05:05 PM
8) I am going to set up a "Vagisil" kiosk at 41 and Vandy!!!
I'll be a freakin Millionaire!!!!

Don't forget the monostat and midol and plenty of Sex and the City DVD's!

05-01-2008, 06:57 PM
ok tony/nick/carlo/blake, enough already.

Guest, you seem to be the one hung up on this issue. The last post was on 4/7 for this thread.

Lets talk about other issues such as Tango 100 telling us how to write citations.

Ladies and gentlemen, bla bla bla.

I understand using the correct statute for the violation but lets say you want to cut somebody a little bit of a break and do a violation of traffic control device for a speed limit sign. Is that wrong to try and save somebody a point on their license and a lower fine? The county still makes money and the driver still gets a ticket hopefully correcting his/her driving habits.

Is that being lazy as T-100 so eloquently put it or is it maybe creating a more positive LEO/citizen contact which educated the driver?

05-01-2008, 07:18 PM
You follow T-100 teachings or be a Heritic. (Drink the sacramental koolaid)

05-01-2008, 07:40 PM
Leave T-100 alone. He is a wordly man who goes to Asia to find women who have yet to hear of his teachings...A siant I tell you... A siant!

05-01-2008, 08:35 PM
Do them that favor nice man and see how they still go to court because they think you are trying to get one over on them, How could the officer REALLY have got me speeding when he put "traffic control device on my ticket?" Then see how the new court goes for you when a CIRCUIT court judge asks you why you are not writing the correct ticket!! Good luck with that one scooter. You do know it is CIRCUIT court judges you are going to court in front of now right? And there is no bargaining at 1330, it's trial time. I'd rather you kilo them than f*&^ it up. Lazy boy. Don't mess with China town Harry.

05-01-2008, 09:57 PM
The public doesn't understand us doing them a favor AND still giving them a ticket. WHY do it? Just write them the ticket that they earned or write none at all.

05-02-2008, 01:39 AM
For the 20 years I have been writing it, speeding is a violation of a traffic control device. You didn't follow that little sign. I have defended it court and I will probably write it more now than ever before. Since when does T-100 tell me what to do...not going to happen.

05-02-2008, 06:07 AM
Since he is a Lieutenant and trying to keep your a$$ out of a sling because the new deal in court is charge exactly or expect a not guilty verdict. You see, after judges see a pattern of goat screwing in court they call that dude in charge of traffic at the S.O. and slide him a hint to pass along to the rest of us. Just go 10-8 K butter bean so you don't embarass us (you).

05-02-2008, 06:19 PM
Since he is a Lieutenant and trying to keep your a$$ out of a sling because the new deal in court is charge exactly or expect a not guilty verdict. You see, after judges see a pattern of goat screwing in court they call that dude in charge of traffic at the S.O. and slide him a hint to pass along to the rest of us. Just go 10-8 K butter bean so you don't embarass us (you).

Exactly!! As Steve Burgess used to say, write them for what they did. If you shave off MPH to get them into the lower category to save them money, you WILL be going to court. As for T100, I like him and respect him. If you don't, then it is pure shrubbery!!

05-02-2008, 06:26 PM
I've always viewed him more as a potted plant....

05-03-2008, 12:56 AM
Hold on, what you guys are saying is that the judges are throwing out tickets that are written for violation of a traffic control device instead of the actual speeding charge. That is BS. If this is happening, then our legal department needs to have a meeting with the administrative judge. That would be like a deputy charging someone with felony battery instead of aggravated battery and the judge throwing it out because he thought it fit better the other way. Giving someone a break by writing for 316.074(1) is officer discretion. If the judge wants to throw it out, then the defendant either took the day off work or paid a lawyer so either way they paid the fine. If they call you into a trial, you get two hours of overtime, you orally amend it and the person looses twice. If the judge wants to go ahead and throw it out anyway, then the defendant still either took off work or paid a lawyer, and you still made at least 2 hours of overtime. It is a win, win all the way around.

After all, traffic court is merely a game; you cannot take it personal. I will sleep better at night knowing i gave someone a break who i felt needed one. :lol:

05-03-2008, 12:58 AM
Fake potted plant.

05-03-2008, 02:11 AM
Giving people a break who then plead not guilt? It's not our job to decide who gets the breaks. The judge will do that after looking at their record. Just stop pulling people over if you don't have the stomach to charge them with what they did. Sleep well, they earned it. After orally amending a charge the defense has a right to a continuance or can object to the amendment.

05-03-2008, 02:12 AM
If T100 does not believe in giving breaks what happened at 41 and Vandy w/ the S01 a few years ago? Don't start the BS, facts are facts.

05-03-2008, 12:11 PM
It's not what he does or doesnt believe, It's what the JUDGES believe. And T100 paid dearly for the mistake a few years ago.

05-03-2008, 12:41 PM
Wait, wait wait a minute here !! So what you're telling me is that I should no longer skew my charges to fit my mood or reward a tearful young lady? So all those times I thought I was being nice and lowering the speed they were actually traveling.....or using traffic control device. I guess some people would then assume I also sometimes add a few miles per hour to suit my mood. What's the difference? Wow, I guess it's pretty simple; charge appropriately or use discretion and don't charge at all. Hmmm. This was actually not some conspiracy brewed up by T100 but a heads up that traffic court is now legalistic, exact and will spill over to your reputation in criminal court. (same judge).
Hey, the judges now even want a copy to keep of your radar logs. I probably better make sure I'm squared away for traffic court.

Something tells me that if I have to explain my reasoning behind charging traffic control device in front of a judge, it's probably better to charge the right way with no explaination needed.
Guess I don't need my tinfoil hat after all..... Remember all those times in elementray school when you had to do the flouride mouth rinse?.......Government mind control people....

05-03-2008, 01:04 PM
Idiot traffic Gestapo. You were probably picked on as a child and now have some power over other.

veteranrookie
05-03-2008, 01:55 PM
The T-100 is here from the future to issue tickets to anyone named Connor.

Get To Da Choppa!!

05-03-2008, 02:26 PM
t100 was picked on as a kid, and now has a shrine to yoko ono in his bathroom.

05-03-2008, 05:35 PM
t100 was picked on as a kid, and now has a shrine to yoko ono in his bathroom.

Bruce Lee was his teacher, he has a chain belt in Kung Fu!

05-04-2008, 01:33 AM
what was t100's punishment???[/quote]

05-04-2008, 12:40 PM
he now can only date chix that smell like ginger.

AKOVENDETTA
05-04-2008, 08:08 PM
he now can only date chix that smell like ginger.

I like Mary Ann better!

05-05-2008, 11:06 PM
probation, suspension which he used PDO

TangoFourEleven
05-06-2008, 01:35 AM

05-06-2008, 02:01 AM
I would think that if a SGT of Warrants put out an email in regards to how to write up a warrant charge that nobody would say a word or if a SGT of gangs sent an email on what to do with the gangbangers nobody would say a word either.

We would if he/she were wrong.

Maybe I am looking at the world thru rose colored glasses, but I like to think people do appreciate a break. Of course, it all starts with how you talk to them and how you treat them. We have all been guilty of talking our way into court.

I just cannot see the harm in charging a lessor included offense. The fines are rediculous. Especially for blowing a red light. You can educate someone without taking food off the table. We have all committed traffic violations, most of us continue to do so as well. But, we do it knowing that most likely, even if we get stopped, we are not going to get a ticket. Guys get stopped all the time. Unless you get stopped by PRB, and you are going really, really fast, nothing happens. Sometimes other people deserve a break too.

The state pleads everything down to a lessor inclued with every other case, so whats the big deal?? Oh yeah, I forgot, STATISTICS!!

05-06-2008, 09:50 AM
Harry is so hungry for stats, he is going to write himself hefty speeding tickets for doing 100+ home from I-town back in the day...hypocrite!