PDA

View Full Version : CPD is Scientology's Police Force

06-15-2006, 11:50 AM
I found this site and if you watch the police video it makes some very disturbing comments.

CPD seems corrupted by the Scientology Cult.

06-15-2006, 11:52 AM
Sorry That brat of a kid they say I fathered was crying and i forgot the link.

http://www.xenutv.com/originals/index.htm

now back to Brokeback mountain that i have endlessly looped on widescreen.

06-15-2006, 11:36 PM
CPD needs to grow some balls and protect their citizens from these peice of sh1t scientologists. Like I said before the CPD is a sad police department.

Bunch of puppets for the scientologists. Laughing stock of Pinellas County. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

06-16-2006, 02:09 PM
Scientology is primarly full of ex-drug abusers and criminals. Have you ever seen there recruitment videos? Thats who they are trying to appeal to.

06-17-2006, 09:04 PM
The officers need their certificates pulled. They are giving false information reference voice recording (only a felony if subject unaware) subject is obviously aware of recording. Its a felony to hit a camera if the camera is being held (agg. assault). If victim had a concealed permit he could have ventilated the scum bag. They are also failing to take a report of a crime. FDLE should investigate them selling themselves for $90000.

06-18-2006, 05:12 AM
I hear the PCSO would take them in a heartbeat.

06-19-2006, 01:47 AM
YOUR CITY IS OWNED BY THHIS COLT. I THINK THE SAO SHOULD CONDUCT AN INVESTIGATION THE OFFICER WHO CAME TO THE CALL OF THE GUY HITING THE CAMERA WITH THE HAMMER. THAT OFFICER SHOULD BE FIRED FOR NOT INVESTIGATING A CRIME. THE GUY SHOULD HAVE BEEN ARRESTED FOR AGG BATTERY AS WELL AS ASSUALT.

06-19-2006, 03:14 PM
First of all if you learned how to spell and included your real name, maybe we could add some creditability to your post. Until then, stay on your own site.

06-20-2006, 08:22 PM
This is old, already talked about stuff. Anything new? I guess not.

06-20-2006, 11:17 PM
SAD POLICE DEPARTMENT. SCIENTOLOGISTS RUNNING THE PD AND AN OFFICER BEATING HIS WIFE BECAUSE SHE WON'T HAVE SEX WITH OTHER PEOPLE.

CPD THE JOKE OF PINELLAS COUNTY :twisted: :twisted:

06-21-2006, 01:47 AM
WHERE DOES CPD, HIDE THE SPACECRAFT FOR THE CHURCH?

06-22-2006, 06:13 AM
I heard Tom Cruise is in FTO right now.....hahahaha

06-22-2006, 06:15 AM
I heard Tom Cruise in in FTO right now...hahahahaha

06-25-2006, 01:19 AM
EIther A. you washed out of the program

Or B. You couldn't get hired here.

Get over it. All departments have problems. Coming to this board and acting like a 9 year old only proves that wherever you ARE hired is where you should be. :)

Have a nice day!

06-25-2006, 03:43 PM
Ha ha ha. You guys crack me up.

Anyone who was there at the time knows what actually happened between the two groups who were trying to make each other look bad with instigated and provoked incidents. It was a three ring circus and we ended up having to baby-sit the situation. Don’t forget that a large number of the incidents that were occurring during this time period were done intentionally for the cameras. This battle will continue regardless of who the players are and the one sided videos will continue to pop up every once in a while.

Let’s face it, we are stuck with the “group” as long as the federal government won’t do anything about them either. Not only do they affect one city, but the entire county. Think about all the past revenue that should have been collected and how it may have helped to benefit the entire county, not just one city.

CHUCKY CHEEEZE
06-28-2006, 10:16 PM
Original author,
What exactly, do you find so disturbing?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y167/Airbrushayatollah/chieftom.jpg

"To protect and to serve (Until the mother ship arrives)"

08-11-2006, 03:33 PM
Pussies

08-13-2006, 01:20 AM
Pussies

Wanna be, half wits!

10-09-2006, 03:54 AM
Sientologists arent that bad. They have neat uniforms and CPD has a direct underground tunnel to their headquarters for debriefings, and for hurricane weather. I dont like riding the bus though :)