PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Bob Northrop

AFBiker
06-12-2006, 11:32 PM
I became friends with Bob when I was stationed at McDill. I didn't keep in contact and don't know how to reach him now. I presume his countdown finally reached 0 and he retired. I am the person who talked him into becoming a motorcycle safety instructor.

I appreciate any help in contacting him.

Thanks,
AFBiker

06-13-2006, 09:12 PM
Yes, Bob finally retired. I think he went at least 10 years past the time he claimed he was going to leave. Northrop and I were on the same sqd for many years. You might check with the Reserves, I think he's a member. 8)

12-10-2010, 07:53 AM
I am also looking for Bob Northrop. I am an old friend of his. We met in Greece when we were 13. Much later he worked for the Tampa Police Department. I lost touch with him and would sure like to find him. My name is Kathy Krawczyk Hendrickson. If anyone can give me any information, I would sure appreciate it. Or if you can contact him and tell him his old friend is looking for him, that would be great too. He can contact me on facebook. Kathy Krawczyk-Hendrickson. Thank-you.

12-10-2010, 10:51 AM
Go to Tampa Retiree . com
post a reply there or look up a name
They meet once a month at the Golden Corral
http://www.tamparetiree.com/new_page_30.htm

12-10-2010, 03:48 PM
I think he is still on the Reserve Force...Call and leave a message for him.

12-10-2010, 09:39 PM
I became friends with Bob when I was stationed at McDill. I didn't keep in contact and don't know how to reach him now. I presume his countdown finally reached 0 and he retired. I am the person who talked him into becoming a motorcycle safety instructor.

I appreciate any help in contacting him.

Thanks,
AFBiker

Debbie is that you!!!

01-01-2011, 12:34 AM
To all that have called me, thanks I got the message.