PDA

View Full Version : Offenders violating after a Hurricane hits

06-12-2006, 11:17 PM
I dont know about the rest of the PO's but after catching many of mine violating their curfews right after we got hit last year, I will be out there right after it hits violating them if they fail to follow the rules. I mean many of these guys cant follow their 10 - 6 curfew even though the city puts in effect a more restrictive one and they are not even at a shelter or a friend's house most times when you follow up on it. This tells me many are out looting and stuff and generally up to no good. I will be out there right after it hits if we do get hit this year to see what they are doing. I may not technically be an essiantial staff officer but I still expect these probationers and drug offenders to follow the rules.

03-03-2012, 01:26 AM
I dont know about the rest of the PO's but after catching many of mine violating their curfews right after we got hit last year, I will be out there right after it hits violating them if they fail to follow the rules. I mean many of these guys cant follow their 10 - 6 curfew even though the city puts in effect a more restrictive one and they are not even at a shelter or a friend's house most times when you follow up on it. This tells me many are out looting and stuff and generally up to no good. I will be out there right after it hits if we do get hit this year to see what they are doing. I may not technically be an essiantial staff officer but I still expect these probationers and drug offenders to follow the rules.

:shock: