PDA

View Full Version : thanks for calling officers off in a timely fashion

06-12-2006, 08:56 PM
Beleive us most of us are thanksful that the notice not to come in tomorrow was given earlier this afternoon. I am sure some malconents will come here to debate esential and non esential junk, or we should be in the office ect ect, but trust me they will be the ones home typing garbage. We thank you for your consideration to and for us.

06-13-2006, 12:13 AM
Hopefully you will not get hit hard. It is no fun.

06-14-2006, 10:32 AM
Despite the fact that Tropical Storm Alberto was nothing more than a tropical storm... I still appreciate the fact that the higher ups decided it was worth it to shut the DOC doors for one day. Many of the employees working in Circuit 13 do not even live in Tampa and could relax in knowing we could prepare our homes and families for pending danger/disaster.

I am still in shock that they actually put 'PEOPLE FIRST' and that it was their EMPLOYEES that they put first for a change!

KUDOS to the person/persons who made THAT decision.

Don't let the fact that it wasn't even a storm worth preparing for stop you on the next one that blows through.

mystikwarrior
06-14-2006, 03:29 PM
They let Tampa POs stay home because of a storm that made landfall 175 miles to the North? How bizarre :shock: