PDA

View Full Version : detail pay

06-12-2006, 07:22 PM
how long has our detail pay been at the current rate? I would think that with everything else in this world going up in price, our detail pay could go up a little bit as well!!!! wishfull thinking

06-12-2006, 07:35 PM
I think that speciality pay for CIB is going up to 2k in the next union contract :)

06-12-2006, 10:25 PM
most other agencies get paid between $35 and $45, I think we should too.

06-14-2006, 08:46 PM
What ever happened to the old days when we got several details if we wanted them? Is it just that there are so many new deputies/sgts/lts., etc. and not enough new details? Can't we advertise to get new details? It seems stupid to just keep the what we've got without scouting out more opportunities for all of us. That's where a big part of my salary comes from when I get lucky!

how long has our detail pay been at the current rate? I would think that with everything else in this world going up in price, our detail pay could go up a little bit as well!!!! wishfull thinking

06-16-2006, 01:19 AM
The pay went from 21.50 an hour to 26.50 an hour back in 2000. So, it has been a while since there was an increase. The sad thing is that the increase in detail pay was requested by Kendra and not anyone in the staff. If it had not been for her, we would still be working for 21.50. I think it is time for another increase. You see more often now when the detail coordinator can't fill the details. If the pay was raised, I might actually think about working some!

06-17-2006, 07:39 PM
i agree lets get the detail rate bumped up again to atlest 30 dollar an hour :lol: