PDA

View Full Version : you scared or what?

06-11-2006, 07:13 PM
Why does no one at PCSO use this message board? Over 1,200 employees and no one posts anything here, only view other's posts. I'm sure you all are viewing this site on your work computer and are scared to start a topic or reply. I don't blame you there. Do you not have a home computer?

This is an excellent avenue to talk to each other, share views, and discuss what's going on at the S.O.

MOD 147
06-22-2006, 10:16 PM
Good question, I sent out emails to 100's of pcso employess telling them about the forum and still rarely see anyone leaving messages. I wish more would.

06-24-2006, 02:10 AM
Do people in Polk County even know how to read?

06-25-2006, 08:41 AM
anything more productive to add?

06-28-2006, 04:31 PM
Do your PCSO members feel that they might be black balled if they post something that brass may not agree with?

06-28-2006, 10:06 PM
With Judd at the helm, who knows what might happen...

dsm03
08-07-2006, 09:35 PM
I just got back on this thing. I just haven't had time to log on on a daily basis. Will try to make it a more common practice.

08-07-2006, 10:16 PM
i was cleaning out my email and acutally found one that was sent,so today i checked it out. you can be sure if you say the wrong thing,its gonna get back to the staff. this place has issues.

MOD 147
08-14-2006, 09:16 PM
well there's nothing stopping staff from reading this message board but as long as you aren't naming names when saying something bad there's not much they can say. I moderate this board but I'm only looking for things that violate the rules. So feel free to vent, I do under a different name. I'm not looking to get anyone in trouble or anything. If you say something you shouldn't, it'll just get edited or blocked depending on how bad the person gets. and no, I personally have no way of finding how you is leaving the messages, even though I do work with most of ya :evil:

01-21-2008, 12:24 PM
they aint scared no mo! they put any and everything on here. talk about who ever, and whatever, i guess they can read and write...lol

01-22-2008, 01:42 AM
I come on here often. Just don't feel that bickering about everything on here is going to change anything. I read it for entertainment purposes only. Most of the posts don't deserve responses.

02-22-2008, 05:35 PM
Maybe there aren't a lot of PCSO deputies posting on here because it's a good agency to work for and there's really not much to complain about. Don't get me wrong, there will ALWAYS be some unhappy campers no matter what, but overall most are pretty happy.

I'm sure the latest cola won't hurt spirits any. It's not a lot, but every little bit helps, especially when you consider the recent pay and budget problems at the courthouse and elsewhere.