PDA

View Full Version : reporting violations, etc.

06-09-2006, 12:40 AM
Hello,
Is there any e-mail address at the police department where one could send an e-mail to report something that is going on?
I have reported a code violation and then re repoted it via e-mail to codes because nothing had been done.
They told me to just call the police. I did not want to do that because of a previous bad experience with dispatchers.
Is there an address where one could send a complaint and be sure it would be looked into time permitting?
Thanks.

06-10-2006, 02:06 AM
Let them know who you have contacted and how many times. This should get the matter looked into quickly. The police have very little control over most code violations.

Hope this has helped.

06-10-2006, 02:23 AM
I have found that if you contact the Mayor's action line 893-7171, you get a better response then just calling codes!

06-10-2006, 04:35 AM
That's the only way top get a response. You call the department, CPO, or whoever and you get the standing we're working on it. Send an e-mail to the Mayor and it gets forwarded through the chain or command and assigned to someone with a deadline for a response. Whe else do you think nothing worthwhile gets accomplished. The few whinning pri*ks who cant take care of their own problems are using this method and tying up sll the cpo's so they can't address real problems.

06-10-2006, 04:36 AM
That's the only way top get a response. You call the department, CPO, or whoever and you get the standing we're working on it. Send an e-mail to the Mayor and it gets forwarded through the chain or command and assigned to someone with a deadline for a response. Whe else do you think nothing worthwhile gets accomplished. The few whinning pri*ks who cant take care of their own problems are using this method and tying up sll the cpo's so they can't address real problems.