PDA

View Full Version : Dana and Gail Red****

05-28-2006, 09:57 PM
If you think Gail Red**** is bad come up here and see Dana Walker. You talk about someone that has been protected for twenty years. She knows nothing about how to run an office yet she still is there year after year. She has ruined more officer's careers that ten Gail's put together!

05-30-2006, 03:49 AM
I don't know Gail Red****, although I have heard about her incompetence and maliciousness for many years, but I have seen Dana Walker in action and she is truly evil. She lies so much that she starts believing her lies, and yes, she has been protected even though the previous circuit administration knew what a liar she was (and still is) so it will be interesting to see how she fares under our present circuit administration. It is always amazing to see how these people manage to last as long as they do and yes, Dana has ruined many officers' careers and is still trying to do so. I guess people like her are just so miserable that they want to spread it around as much as they can.

05-31-2006, 04:46 AM
Two of my buddies worked for Dana several years ago and they said the same thing. She always picks out someone to kick and try and turn everyone against that way she keeps everyone's attention off of her incompetence. One of those buddies was one of the one's that was picked for the kicking. If anyone from central office would just walk in and ask her some questions that someone of her years should know then all would be exposed. If the CA knew what she was saying about her behind her back all $#%@#@ would break loose.

05-31-2006, 04:55 AM
Gail sounds like you have some competition ruling in the northwest. Do let her take your crown. :lol:

05-31-2006, 09:49 PM
Well, now, CO knows about it but what is done.

Only one can assume that they must be doing what pleases the boss

05-31-2006, 09:58 PM
Classic DC behavior. One person states one thing and another tops it. It is like I made 80 field personals last month, but someone else says, really, I made 81. Let's admit, there are probably too many to count who make lots of contacts. Let's also admit there are more weak supervisors, CAs, and other people in positions of leadership throughout the Department than these two.

06-02-2006, 04:35 AM
Gail (CA) in my opinion can do more damage. Dana seems to be harmless compared to Gail. Tell us more about this Dana the ruler in the northwest.

06-03-2006, 12:10 AM
well now they are grooming y allen the sic of 061 to be the next Gail praise the Lord and pass the lies and dress code around

06-03-2006, 04:14 PM
If you want to know more about Gail's competition in N.W. Fla. she now has her own thread on this site. Sounds to me like we have a wicked witch of the west to match your wicked witch of the east. Who will get the ruby slippers? I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto. signed Dorothy

06-03-2006, 04:16 PM
Northwest Florida has a runner up for the crown so Dana Walker come on down! The price is right Bob Barker!

06-15-2006, 11:57 PM
Since we have no takers for the swap we will go elsewhere to see if anyone else wants Dana Walker.....because no one in Circuit I does!

06-16-2006, 12:20 AM
Dana, for the sake of everything that is good and lovely, why don't you defend yourself. Why the silence? I can't believe all this stuff is true. I will represent you polo bonico. OK, your friend Perry

06-17-2006, 02:21 AM
You can't defend what is true unless you lie and that's what she's good at.

06-17-2006, 03:13 PM
Remember Red**** - No one wants her either!

06-20-2006, 07:08 PM

06-20-2006, 09:58 PM

06-20-2006, 11:08 PM