PDA

View Full Version : Circuit 10

05-27-2006, 04:00 AM
Ok i got the email from region stating that c10 has moved. I called a buddy over in polk and was told that the only ones to move from Bartow from the circuit office was the CA DCA and their 2 secretaries. The problem i was told is this, on the 5th floor of the brand new recently renovated state building there are 25 POs and staff crunched into half a floor area. Circuit for some reason moved into large newly furburshed offic :? es on the 2nd floor. I was told that the department coughed up 35k to get the office area set up for FOUR PEOPLE. Why did circuit move from bartow where they have been for many many years and where there is plenty of space to lakeland? These four are living in style. The county capital is Bartow, Bartow is in the middle of the circuit of polk, highland and hardee counties. They claim that it was because they opened the haines city office it was better to move farther north. Don't think so. While were on the topic, why does the CA and DCA each have a private secretary? Please!

05-27-2006, 04:28 PM
Ok i got the email from region stating that c10 has moved. I called a buddy over in polk and was told that the only ones to move from Bartow from the circuit office was the CA DCA and their 2 secretaries. The problem i was told is this, on the 5th floor of the brand new recently renovated state building there are 25 POs and staff crunched into half a floor area. Circuit for some reason moved into large newly furburshed offic :? es on the 2nd floor. I was told that the department coughed up 35k to get the office area set up for FOUR PEOPLE. Why did circuit move from bartow where they have been for many many years and where there is plenty of space to lakeland? These four are living in style. The county capital is Bartow, Bartow is in the middle of the circuit of polk, highland and hardee counties. They claim that it was because they opened the haines city office it was better to move farther north. Don't think so. While were on the topic, why does the CA and DCA each have a private secretary? Please!

Is lakeland a partition or squad room set up with that many officers - I remember years ago Winter Haven was not sure if they still are. Also a few years back they only had 1 secretary between them - now the DCA has his own? I am glad I am in an office where everyone has their own office....

05-28-2006, 11:17 AM
These guys love to remind us that we are the grunts of this agency--we get crammed into offices with 5 other people, drive our own cars in the field and get paid .29 to do it--they have huge suites, personal secretaries and drive a state car with a state gas card--they believe they are executives--let's also not forget they went to the lakeland field office and took their conference room tables---i guess the 30 staff that work there didn't need them as much as the 4 of them....

05-29-2006, 02:19 AM
JOHN WILLIAMSON COVERED FOR JOE HATEM AND BARBARA SCALA WHEN CRIME IN DC WAS THE HONORABLE THING TO DO. MAYBE BARBARA IS PAYING JOHN BACK FOR HIS, SHOULD WE SAY LOYALITY?

05-29-2006, 03:01 AM
These guys love to remind us that we are the grunts of this agency--we get crammed into offices with 5 other people, drive our own cars in the field and get paid .29 to do it--they have huge suites, personal secretaries and drive a state car with a state gas card--they believe they are executives--let's also not forget they went to the lakeland field office and took their conference room tables---i guess the 30 staff that work there didn't need them as much as the 4 of them....

man that lakeland office sounds messed up - 5 sharing an office. I think I would leave if that was the case in my office. Why didnt they just stay in Bartow if you were already overcrowded doesnt make sense unless they just wanted bigger quarters themselves at the expense of the lakeland office. That wanting to be more central stuff just sounds like an excuse to me. You would think they would be more mindful of the CPO's office space situation....