View Full Version : 7 Year old, Jailed for smacking a teacher

CHUCKY CHEEEZE
05-26-2006, 03:17 AM
http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=7260&z=3&p=

That would never happen here..
They even have his picture!

Moral Majority
05-26-2006, 04:11 AM
I wonder if the cracker parents will sue and riot in the streets?

05-26-2006, 05:42 AM
The white kid will get his a$$ kicked when he gets home...in midtown the UHURU would be protesting his civil rights and the parerents would be calling Darryl Rouson.

CHUCKY CHEEEZE
05-26-2006, 05:43 PM
The kid had a history of spitting on teachers and punching them. He would fit right into an Uhuruville school. The authorities would be to terrified of Go and the NAACP to do anything about it.

Lawman
05-27-2006, 10:52 AM
This is why I spend $800 a month to send my kid to private school, so she doesn't have to be associated with trash like that.

05-29-2006, 12:38 PM
You'd be surprised at what goes on in private schools.

CompanyClerk
05-31-2006, 11:35 PM
First I am new to your board here in Saint Pete, but as a former LEO and current resident in "The Hood" you all have seen my home... But back to topic, maybe the county school board, in the interest of protecting other children from the dangerous ones... Print out a monthly newsletter with the photos of "ALL" the students who have been arrested the month before, either in or out of school. And to make sure their "parents" become more involved in their child's activities, give out the parents place of business and position.

Well don't they do this for LEO's when their kids leave the path?