PDA

View Full Version : Lay??? Skilling????

05-26-2006, 12:46 AM
What about "Jeemy?

No one has said a word about him. What is going on there? Was he wrongfully booted? Or is it indictment waiting to happen?

:?:

05-26-2006, 12:58 AM
What about "Jeemy?

No one has said a word about him. What is going on there? Was he wrongfully booted? Or is it indictment waiting to happen?

:?:

I hear Crosby wont even be indicted most likely they dont have a solid case to pin anything on him - what a joke after all that money wasted in investigating all you get criminally is a few pled down misdemeanor steroid cases for the most part - Bush just got tired of the constant press coverage - I hate to say it but unless they drop something at the last minute criminally this whole thing was a joke- what a waste of taxpayer money - I guess it did get rid of a few bad apples though and got rid of our jeans Friday.... :)

05-26-2006, 03:24 AM
You hear wrong!!! The investigations are ongoing and big time corruption probes take time. Just wait for it...and remember the famous words of Deep Throat during Watergate...FOLLOW THE MONEY!

05-26-2006, 11:27 PM
You hear wrong!!! The investigations are ongoing and big time corruption probes take time. Just wait for it...and remember the famous words of Deep Throat during Watergate...FOLLOW THE MONEY!

We will see - my prediction is nothing more than a typical lied to the investigator charge which is hard to make stick - It really seems reading between the lines that they might not get the big indictment on Crosby. The press made it seem a drunken fight was the DOC equivalent of Watergate - worse crap than that happens at high schools.....