PDA

View Full Version : PLCs

Merlin
05-24-2006, 12:47 AM
I'm curious how Dade and Broward are handling PLCs for sex offenders being released? With all the ordinances down there I can't imagine anyone approving a residence unless it was in the middle of the Everglades. I heard the SOs go straight from prison to the Dade County jail on a VOP for not providing a valid address? Is this true or are the sex offenders getting approved to live elsewhere in maybe another county or out of state? Anyone have the real deal?

05-24-2006, 02:39 AM
I'm curious how Dade and Broward are handling PLCs for sex offenders being released? With all the ordinances down there I can't imagine anyone approving a residence unless it was in the middle of the Everglades. I heard the SOs go straight from prison to the Dade County jail on a VOP for not providing a valid address? Is this true or are the sex offenders getting approved to live elsewhere in maybe another county or out of state? Anyone have the real deal?

for a while they were shipping a lot of them up to circuit 19 with just enough for a nights stay at a seedy motel then giving us the headache but the county got some bus stops there putting an end to that racket......

05-24-2006, 02:49 AM
for a while they were shipping a lot of them up to circuit 19 with just enough for a nights stay at a seedy motel then giving us the headache but the county got some bus stops there putting an end to that racket......

I suppose circuit 19 doesn't have to worry about the unwritten no hotels/motels rule. :roll:

05-24-2006, 10:57 PM

I suppose circuit 19 doesn't have to worry about the unwritten no hotels/motels rule. :roll:

we have that now too - but didnt then...

05-25-2006, 03:57 AM
They are assigned a bridge in C11.