PDA

View Full Version : Another SRO bites the dust

05-23-2006, 10:59 AM
Another SRO bites the dust. I can't give the scoop because I don't want to bring any heat down on anyone, but it stinks. :roll:

The SRO unit needs to be seperated from the SSO. It has become sooooooo political in here. I'm about ready to leave too. I hate this place. :twisted:

05-23-2006, 02:08 PM
Don't just leave us hanging!!! Who got kicked out and why??? :?

05-23-2006, 02:21 PM
Don't just leave us hanging!!! Who got kicked out and why??? :?I'd rather not say. Guess I'm gettin paranoid. :shock: Somebody else can give the scoop.

05-23-2006, 04:44 PM
His principle didn't like him, so he was called into the SRO office and was dismissed on-the-spot and was sent back to patrol. No advanced warnings... no chance to correct any problems... BLAM -- ur outta here!!!! Don't let the door hit ur arse on the way out!!!! :lol: :shock: :twisted:

05-23-2006, 11:05 PM
His principle didn't like him, so he was called into the SRO office and was dismissed on-the-spot and was sent back to patrol. No advanced warnings... no chance to correct any problems... BLAM -- ur outta here!!!! Don't let the door hit ur arse on the way out!!!! :lol: :shock: :twisted:Yep, KW got the boot and the tip of the boot went about 6 inches up his arse. He was called into the office and was lectured and was told he was being "reassigned" (aka kicked out) effectively immediately. He had no forewarning and it was just dropped on him like a bomb. There were no bad PMP entries and his documented performance was good. So why was KW kicked out??? Because it's such a !@#$%^&* political unit that it makes me sick. :roll:

The school that KW was at has a principle that gets a new SRO every year, just like rich people get a new car every year... sooooooo is the problem with the SROs at that school.... or does the principle have "issues"? :roll: You figure it out. :roll:

That principle is a royal certified bonifide idiot. Just look at how many teacher complaints that principle is always getting. Where there's smoke, there's fire. :wink:

How much do you want to be that that principle will get another SRO that will last for just one (1) school year???

To stay in this unit, we have become political whores. :roll:

Go ahead and kick me out of the SRO "bureau." :twisted:

05-23-2006, 11:59 PM
Karen had a soft landing compared to KW. :shock:

05-24-2006, 12:04 AM
Yes, we lost Keith Wooley and Karen Ryan. Both are good SRO's that will be missed. Dep Morton was also at that school and had problems with that Principal. The politics in the SRO unit are unbelievable! Politics is the reason I was removed from Cheerleading coach.

05-24-2006, 12:59 AM
Politics at the SO? Come on Karen, not at our SO? Really, I would not have ever thunk that? Lets see, KW gets removed for BS and Lt. TE I hear spent his day with Car 1 cooking for the staff at McIntosh Middle. Wonder why McIntosh Middle? Why would CAR 1 spend most of his day cooking for that staff, and pull the SRO Lt. to cook too? Could it just possibly be that the Car 1 1/2 is a teacher there?

For the Herald Tribune Writers, Car 1 1/2 is Balkwill's wife, whi is a teacher there, which is why the SRO unit had no lieutenent on the last day of school.

05-24-2006, 10:16 AM
Politics at the SO? Come on Karen, not at our SO? Really, I would not have ever thunk that? Lets see, KW gets removed for BS and Lt. TE I hear spent his day with Car 1 cooking for the staff at McIntosh Middle. Wonder why McIntosh Middle? Why would CAR 1 spend most of his day cooking for that staff, and pull the SRO Lt. to cook too? Could it just possibly be that the Car 1 1/2 is a teacher there?

For the Herald Tribune Writers, Car 1 1/2 is Balkwill's wife, whi is a teacher there, which is why the SRO unit had no lieutenent on the last day of school.Wow!!! :cry: Sheriff Bill Balkwill's wife, Gail Balkwill, is a school teacher at McIntosh Middle School.
[/*:m:2yi4u2co]
Sheriff Bill Balkwill chose McIntosh Middle School to have his senior SRO (Lt. Tim Enos) cooking hot dogs and hamburgers for him.
[/*:m:2yi4u2co]
No other school in the system got that extra treatment.[/*:m:2yi4u2co]Enos might get captain out of this!!!!! :lol:

05-24-2006, 01:49 PM
Car1 knows that if he makes Enos a Captain in the SRO unit that they will ALL bail. That won't happen now that Capt Pelfrey is there. BUT Anus may get Capt somewhere else. Get him the hell out of sight. He is by far the most crooked of them all.

05-24-2006, 05:25 PM
Car1 knows that if he makes Enos a Captain in the SRO unit that they will ALL bail. That won't happen now that Capt Pelfrey is there. BUT Anus may get Capt somewhere else. Get him the hell out of sight. He is by far the most crooked of them all.They need a lieutenant in training since Lt. DG is quitting, so Lt. TE could go there. :)

Oops, x22 that because that would require "work"!!! :shock:

05-24-2006, 05:26 PM
Lt DG is quitting? He just got promoted and got in !!! WHAT HAPPENED??

05-24-2006, 05:42 PM
Lt DG is quitting? He just got promoted and got in !!! WHAT HAPPENED??He's had enuff of this place and the politics and who's doing what behind his back and who's pulling the carpet out from whoever's feet and... well... you get the point. :shock:

Lt. DG will do very good. He's got a lot of stuff lined up. He doesn't need a badge or a cop job to maintain an erection like some of the other weirdo old people we have on this department. He's got his act together and he's got plans and he's been making plans for a long time. A lot of people don't make plans for life after retirement -- and that's a BIG mistake. Look at how many old timers who retire and then they feel like they are useless (they probably are) so they have to come back. :roll:

If you're not making plans for your retirement NOW, then you're making a big big mistake, but some people "just don't get it." :roll:

05-25-2006, 11:08 PM
good examples of one of the BIG problems around here. People aren't given any warning or opportuities for improvement, if needed. If they do something that BB or one of his FOB's doesn't like...BAM, their outta their current assignment. It's happened alot to some really good, hard-working people. I can name about 10 (but won't) that have gotten the shaft. They screw with people's careers & lives....t's poor management and they don't give a hoot.

05-26-2006, 12:03 PM
maybe you should ask him then you might get it right. his daughter and son in law are in the military and have been called to active duty. They have a small child an inant I believe and he and his wife are going to care for their grand child during this time.

05-26-2006, 01:14 PM
maybe you should ask him then you might get it right. his daughter and son in law are in the military and have been called to active duty. They have a small child an inant I believe and he and his wife are going to care for their grand child during this time.Everybody likes Lt. Doug Glaser (DG). He's a good egg!!!! :) :) :)

06-05-2006, 11:38 AM
I know Lt DG. He and I used to teach driving together. Doug if you see this, GOOD FOR YOU. Have a good retirement and post any plans for your retirement party. I'll be there.

06-06-2006, 07:35 PM
You should practice your spelling. The easy rule for spelling Principal is remembering the Principal is always your Pal (not principle, which means a basic truth, law or assumption.

His principle didn't like him, so he was called into the SRO office and was dismissed on-the-spot and was sent back to patrol. No advanced warnings... no chance to correct any problems... BLAM -- ur outta here!!!! Don't let the door hit ur arse on the way out!!!! :lol: :shock: :twisted:Yep, KW got the boot and the tip of the boot went about 6 inches up his arse. He was called into the office and was lectured and was told he was being "reassigned" (aka kicked out) effectively immediately. He had no forewarning and it was just dropped on him like a bomb. There were no bad PMP entries and his documented performance was good. So why was KW kicked out??? Because it's such a !@#$%^&* political unit that it makes me sick. :roll:

The school that KW was at has a principle that gets a new SRO every year, just like rich people get a new car every year... sooooooo is the problem with the SROs at that school.... or does the principle have "issues"? :roll: You figure it out. :roll:

That principle is a royal certified bonifide idiot. Just look at how many teacher complaints that principle is always getting. Where there's smoke, there's fire. :wink:

How much do you want to be that that principle will get another SRO that will last for just one (1) school year???

To stay in this unit, we have become political whores. :roll:

Go ahead and kick me out of the SRO "bureau." :twisted:

06-16-2006, 03:25 PM
Rob Crane is going to take over at that school now. Everything should be ok there now. That particular principal is an ass and has booted other SRO's out of her school. I know her from 10 years ago in a different area. She has always been an ass.