PDA

View Full Version : Misappropriation of our resources

05-22-2006, 09:21 PM
There at it again. Bill Cameron flew his buddy, Lee County Commissioner John Albion to Tallahassee for his political campaign on our (taxpayer's) airplane. Davenport's excuse is that he's "helping the community." Yeah right.... I wonder what the price of Av-gas is these days. I also wonder what other political cronies they have done this for. They wanted to put Bill Clement in prison for much, much less. This is a perfect example of public corruption. I urge all who are equally disgusted, to write Governor Bush and demand action as I have. All of you that know John Davenport and Bill Cameron, know that they masquerade as righteous, holier than thou, guardians of ethics and morality, when in reality they are just the opposite. Let’s put an end to this crap!

05-24-2006, 02:59 AM
When you wrote to the gov. did you sign your letter "X". If you want people to follow you down this road don't you think you should start off by giving your name.

05-24-2006, 01:56 PM
When you wrote to the gov. did you sign your letter "X". If you want people to follow you down this road don't you think you should start off by giving your name.

Kinda funny that the moderator hasn't deleted the post yet. Maybe because it actually made the paper this time.

05-25-2006, 12:11 AM
When you wrote to the gov. did you sign your letter "X". If you want people to follow you down this road don't you think you should start off by giving your name.How come you don't lead by example? :roll:

05-31-2012, 09:00 PM
There at it again. Bill Cameron flew his buddy, Lee County Commissioner John Albion to Tallahassee for his political campaign on our (taxpayer's) airplane. Davenport's excuse is that he's "helping the community." Yeah right.... I wonder what the price of Av-gas is these days. I also wonder what other political cronies they have done this for. They wanted to put Bill Clement in prison for much, much less. This is a perfect example of public corruption. I urge all who are equally disgusted, to write Governor Bush and demand action as I have. All of you that know John Davenport and Bill Cameron, know that they masquerade as righteous, holier than thou, guardians of ethics and morality, when in reality they are just the opposite. Let’s put an end to this crap!
Thank you, I will bring this up once more for the people who deny corruption in the agency. :wink:

06-01-2012, 02:37 AM
"The sheriff needs to focus on crime and not doing favers for friends" :x

Stealth™
06-01-2012, 02:55 PM
This topic started back in '06. It goes to show how far the corruption goes back.

06-01-2012, 03:16 PM
This topic started back in '06. It goes to show how far the corruption goes back.
It's always been there :(

Stealth™
06-01-2012, 04:07 PM
It's always been there :(
Yes. BC has abused his power from the start, it's time we gave it an end.

06-02-2012, 01:41 PM
I saw a bunch of FR's brochures thrown in a dumpster by one of BP's cronies which was probably the best thing BP has ever done or will ever do. :snicker:
LOL you're right, this is the best chance BP has at the election anyway. :lol:

Stealth™
06-04-2012, 02:28 PM
The FOP have endorsed Frank Rubino!!!! Yes!!!
It's called the FOP not the NFL. FR has not a chance.

06-04-2012, 03:36 PM
The FOP have endorsed Frank Rubino!!!! Yes!!!
It's called the FOP not the NFL. FR has not a chance.
We shall see. The FOP membership will be voting on the endorsement on the 19th at 1900. Sorry EP's little punk kids aren't invited only members. FR is the only candidate that can bring change. If EP plays nice maybe he can get a position with the new admin. With his qualifications he could be head of the traffic unit, or maybe training.

Stealth™
06-04-2012, 03:42 PM
We shall see. The FOP membership will be voting on the endorsement on the 19th at 1900. Sorry EP's little punk kids aren't invited only members..
Ahhh..I love the smell of troll in the morning. :lol:

06-04-2012, 03:48 PM
[quote="FR FANGIRL":1ortlq22] We shall see. The FOP membership will be voting on the endorsement on the 19th at 1900. Sorry EP's little punk kids aren't invited only members..
Ahhh..I love the smell of troll in the morning. :lol:[/quote:1ortlq22]
Sniffing your armpits again? I smell fear in your post little boy. You know your old man is going down. He can either join the winning team or he can just fade away.

06-04-2012, 03:57 PM
Sniffing your armpits again? I smell fear in your post little boy. You know your old man is going down. He can either join the winning team or he can just fade away.
So quick to get to insults are you? A loser like you on a winning team? :lol:

06-04-2012, 04:06 PM
Poor thing, he has to? make up for lack of intellect somehow. Can never articulate himself but always full of insults. :lol:

06-05-2012, 01:26 AM
You're a freak; do you like sniffing? Well, you said it first. :lol:

06-05-2012, 03:47 AM
[quote="Stealth™":2o4rlyya][quote="FR FANGIRL":2o4rlyya] We shall see. The FOP membership will be voting on the endorsement on the 19th at 1900. Sorry EP's little punk kids aren't invited only members..
Ahhh..I love the smell of troll in the morning. :lol:[/quote:2o4rlyya]
Sniffing your armpits again? I smell fear in your post little boy. You know your old man is going down. He can either join the winning team or he can just fade away.[/quote:2o4rlyya]
Hey fan: why are you here? You should be on the "commision" BLOG :roll:
'