PDA

View Full Version : GG in Fiscal -- Gone!!!!

05-19-2006, 01:05 PM
GG,

Just want to let you know, from one girl to another, that I've always respected and admired you quite a bit. You have an honest heart and you have the integrity to go with it. We are so sad to see what happened to you.
For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God. (1 Peter 2:20)You did well. :) Bless you in your Christian walk. You are missed already. :cry:

05-19-2006, 05:24 PM
I'm very sorry to hear that. GG was always so polite. Does anybody know the scoop? :cry:

05-19-2006, 06:13 PM
Personally,

I didnt like her but I can tell you this. This isnt the place for it and I didnt even care for her.

05-19-2006, 06:38 PM
All I know is that an Internal Affairs investigation was opened and then GG either resigned or was fired (dunno which). She worked in fiscal, so was it regarding theft of money or what???

05-19-2006, 09:25 PM
No internal was opened. GG left on her own because she no longer felt this was the place she wanted to work.

05-20-2006, 07:03 PM
No internal was opened. GG left on her own because she no longer felt this was the place she wanted to work.

Nobody leaves the agency on their own and then a memo comes out like that about them "the above person is no longer affiliated w/this agency". Nobody. Something happened - who knows if we'll ever know what.

05-21-2006, 12:19 AM

Nobody leaves the agency on their own and then a memo comes out like that about them "the above person is no longer affiliated w/this agency". Nobody. Something happened - who knows if we'll ever know what.

That memo comes out when someone says they have had enough and walks out the door the same time they resign. It takes a lot to do that and a lot of you who sit here and whine don't have the nads to do it like that. So get over it, no conspiracy here.