PDA

View Full Version : Lowest paid department- NYPD

05-17-2006, 11:54 PM
NYPD-Lowest paid department in NYS and Tri-Syaye area. Start at 25K
NYC has a surplus of $5 Billion Dollars and refused to bargain in good faith.

05-21-2006, 12:44 PM
Wow, Thank You Mayor Blumburg, I feel real safe when I visit there. :shock:

06-13-2006, 03:07 AM
Hey, I am coming up there soon to visit again. Is there any more idotic laws I need to be made aware of?????

Can I park my vehicle in a legal zone and not get a ticket for some bogus trumped up violation?

I hear the "seat belt" law is a good one to make some extra $$$$$$$.

Hey Blumberg! Stop taxing your citizens, imposing fines for signs, and stop taking law enforcement off the streets to enforce petty laws just to increase your revenue.

07-16-2006, 04:07 AM
Thanks again NYPD.... we can give you T-money back if you want....he told us we were underpaid too, and that he was going to get us up to par...well.......we are still waiting
we will send them all back ..it would be our pleasure :lol:
but with the package comes "CHEF" oh chief vega

07-21-2006, 04:29 AM
I remember when The barge full of New York trash made it all the way to South Florida. After intense position, the citizens of S Florida refused to accept that crap and eventually it travel some were else. On January 2, 2003 New York tried again and this time successfully unloaded a major prick on the City Of Miami.

Thank you, for T-Money and Vega

Respectfully;
Your Bothers at the Miami Police Dept.

07-25-2006, 03:01 PM
Yeah, sorry about that:http://p066.ezboard.com/fnypdrant64609frm1.showMessage?topicID=40265.topic

NYPD

07-25-2006, 03:11 PM
dasimpletruth
(7/24/06 22:45)
Reply Re: Miami PD Thanks us for Timoney!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
told ya he is no good

10 08
(7/24/06 23:00)
Reply Not Happy????
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will they take Kerik instead?

OLD43MBR
(7/25/06 0:20)
Reply Re: Not Happy????
I was surprised to see that the Vega they refer to is the same Captain Vega who was the CO of the 41 and wound up getting jammed up over the compstat scandal back in the late 90's. Timmoney also made John Gallager, former NYPD an assistant Chief down there. I can see why the Miami PD guys are happy.

NEW APPOINTMENTS AND PROMOTIONS BY MIAMI POLICE CHIEF JOHN TIMONEY
Miami, Florida-In a ceremony held in front of Miami's City Hall, joined by Mayor Manny Díaz and City Commissioners Johnny Winton, Joe Sánchez and Tomás Regalado, Chief John Timoney announced his new appointments and the promotion of the following personnel to key positions within the Miami Police Department's hierarchy.

Chief Timoney's two new appointments for the positions of Assistant Chief are:

Assistant Chief Louis Vega--Is currently enrolled in the Masters Program in Criminal Justice at Florida International University, has B.S. in Criminal Justice from New York Institute of Technology and is a graduate from the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) National Academy. Chief Vega worked for the New York Police Department from 1966 to October 1995, where he held the position of Precinct Commander, Captain. Until July 2001, he worked for the State of Florida Office of the Attorney General, holding the position of Senior Investigator, Medicaid Fraud Control Unit. He was Assistant Chief of the Hartford, Connecticut Police Department until his recent departure in 2003.

Assistant Chief John Gallagher-Received his Juris Doctorate degree from New York Law School and a B.S., Pre-Law from Long Island University at Southampton. He joined the New York Police Department in 1989 where he received numerous citations for bravery, initiative and professionalism. He worked as Special Prosecutor for the N.Y.P.D. and as Special Advisor to Police Commissioner in the Philadelphia Police Department. He was Counsel to the U.S. Attorney's Office, Washington, D.C. until 2001, and Assistant U.S. Attorney, District of New Mexico, for the U. S. Attorney's Office until 2003.

Edited by: OLD43MBR at: 7/25/06 0:33

lifeafterthejob
(7/25/06 10:50)
Reply Re: Not Happy????
Re: Gallagher....good spin....."he worked as a Special Prosecutor for the NYPD".

Reality...He was assigned to the Department Advocate's Office and screwed cops in the Trial Room. The next collar he makes will be his first. And he is now a Police Chief????? WTF???

Sorry Miami, you got him. JT was a big bag of wind up here and he could not hold Louie Anemone's jock strap.

07-25-2006, 09:04 PM
test

09-14-2006, 05:06 PM
Wow, Thank You Mayor Blumburg, I feel real safe when I visit there. :shock: :) 8)

11-28-2006, 09:27 AM

Respectfully;

Yeah thanks alot!

12-22-2006, 03:45 AM
I remember when The barge full of New York trash made it all the way to South Florida. After intense position, the citizens of S Florida refused to accept that crap and eventually it travel some were else. On January 2, 2003 New York tried again and this time successfully unloaded a major prick on the City Of Miami.

Respectfully;

Come on fellow, it's been four years since we got hosed. How about taking T-Money back. Look, he even has a nationally recognized police shooting policy that PERF is raving about. We'll keep Vega, we kind of like his recipes. What'd you say, huh?

PLeeeeeeeease!

03-09-2007, 02:56 AM
can anybody shed somw light on Vega. he just seems to be timoney's do boy.

04-05-2007, 03:22 AM
Is Vega the Boy King?