PDA

View Full Version : Evaluation of SSO 911 Center (aka PSC)

SSO Employee
05-14-2006, 07:38 PM
This poll is not about the working conditions at the PSC or about the management style of the supervisors. This poll is asking you how good of a job they are doing at dispatching and at call taking. :wink:

I'll be the first to vote -- I voted "superior." :shock: :mrgreen:

Here's why...

The dispatchers always give us what we want and if they don't have the answers, then they always find them really quick. Every time I've telephoned up there, the call takers are always so polite and they are almost always able to get any information that I've asked for. And they're always so fast in everything they do. They are amazing!!! :shock:

Overall, the PSC employees are 100% top notch!!! :mrgreen:

Thanks for the good job that you all do!!! 8)

x8
05-15-2006, 12:10 AM
The PSC rocks. 8)

05-29-2006, 03:29 AM
Is There anything we can do to make things better for you guys? How are We doing?

05-29-2006, 03:30 AM
Is There anything in Teletype we can do to make things better for you guys? How are We doing?

08-22-2006, 07:28 PM
I work in the center as one of your dispatchers and think you all rock!!! I'm on nights and do eves also and never have a problem with any of you! I figure we are there to help you guys out, thats what our job is. I just wanted to say to you guys to keep up the good work, and thank you to those who think we do a good job also!! :D

08-22-2006, 11:57 PM
Being one of those tht wrk OT up there,,,let me tell ya ,you guys and gals do an awsome job and being able to see both sides of the fence hve made me appreciate everything ya'll do for us,,trust me rd guys I hve spoken to other agency dispatchers and they are quiet rude even tho i do tell them this is Deputy so an so,,we shud be very thankful for the top notch folks we got to work with,,,,,thanks for keeping every1 safe,,,,,

08-23-2006, 01:39 AM
i love all of you up there, keep up the great work and thanks for watching my back :wink: