PDA

View Full Version : Joe Bush

05-12-2006, 11:41 PM
Hi, I am a citizen of Washington County, TN and Joe Bush will again make his second attempt to beat Sheriff Ed Graybeal. I wish he would just learn to save his money. Sheriff Graybeal is a good decent man and if he was doing a bad job I would be the first to vote for Mr. Bush, but Sheriff Graybeal is a great Sheriff and we can only hope to have him for a long time. He stated that he worked for this department and I was just hoping that he would have a few friends to give him some advise..... Find a county that is in need of a new Sheriff, Washington County had a great Sheriff. Thank you listening. Please view both WWW.joebushforsheriff.com (http://WWW.joebushforsheriff.com) and then WWW.wcso.net (http://WWW.wcso.net). Unsure if Sheriff Graybeal has an election web page.

05-13-2006, 04:51 PM
Joe Bush won't get the message from a friend on this department because he doesn't have many. His web site takes credit for our computerization, The fact is WE DON'T HAVE MOBILE COMPUTERS. Joe Bush was in charge of a project that FAILED. The only person who correctly said the system wouldn't work was FIRED AT JOE'S DIRECTION. We still don't have mobile computers. We hand write our reports on 3 part carbonless paper. Our dispatch uses handwritten cards. Our records computer system is over 20 years old.

05-15-2006, 04:00 PM
Spread the word throughout Washington County . . .

The majority of this department (at least those who worked with him) feel Joe Bush is nothing but a lazy, lying, illiterate, high school drop-out who thinks very highly of himself.

Washington County would do better with a third-grade elementary student who carries a “D” average.

05-18-2006, 04:31 AM
Obviously all of you that are writing about Joe Bush do not know him and have nothing better to do with your time. I worked with Joe Bush for 9 1/2 years at the Plantation Police Department (many of them under his commnd) and he is a very, intelligent, hard working, dedicated individual. While under his command I asssited Mr. Bush in helping the Plantaiton Police Department become Accreditted. I could go on for hours about the many good things that he has done, but I will close in saying this, please get your facts straight before you post them. Yes, Washington County in your opinion may not need a new Sherriff, if the World intended for each elected official to hold their position until their death then we would not have elections now would we.

Respectfully,

Robin Horton

05-18-2006, 06:41 PM
I happen to know Joe Bush for quite some time and I have never known him to be lazy. As far as education, I can assure you Joe was not a drop out and continues his education. I also do not know Joe Bush to be a liar. It seems that you are not aware of who or what Joe Bush really is, or at one time or another did not see eye to eye with him as an administrator. I have seen alot of crap posted on this web site in the past and this just adds to it.
Signed: Proud of PPD but GLAD to be in the DROP.

05-18-2006, 08:36 PM
I have known Joe Bush for 19 years, while working for a neighboring agency (Davie Police). As a result of my professional dealings with Joe, we have become good friends. Joe Bush has always been up front and not afraid of making decisions even the ones that are not popular. This is an absolute must as a leader. Obviously, not everyone will like decisions made for their correctness instead of popularity as with most so called leaders. I do not know the outcome of Plantation's computer program but the question I have is... Did anyone else try to start a program before Joe? Has anyone tried since Joe left? Oh ya... how many years ago did Joe leave? I support Joe Bush in his endeavors to become Sheriff of Washington County and strongly feel they will benefit their community.

05-18-2006, 08:37 PM
Wow - there's the replies from two of his friends . . . one of which was another "valued" PPD employee (NOT!) Hey - maybe we'lll hear from the third and last friend in the near future!

05-18-2006, 08:55 PM
Truth:

From the JoeBushforSheriff site: " Department wide Computerization to include mobile units" we don't have mobile units. To take credit for something that never existed is a lie.

Joe Bush has a G.E.D., that is a drop-out diploma. He does not have, and does not claim, any college.

Joe Bush did not retire because he wanted to.

05-18-2006, 09:41 PM
I too, worked for Joe Bush for many years. I have always found him to be honest and not take his responsibilities lightly. It is very easy to lay blame where the entire truth isn't known. The person that he was instrumental in firing..not true. That person was let go after inappropriate comments/behavior involving City Administrators, which I might add, was after Joe left the city. Blame him for not having CAD? Five years later, and we still don't have it. Who are you going to blame now? Some of you have been around long enough to know that a Captain does not make decisions alone. Under the previous administration, everything went through the Chief for approval. People don't know what goes on behind the scenes at any department, and who supports what decisions, or not. And THAT information should not be for general knowledge. For it to be, it will undermine the the authority of the department's administration. So those of you that think you know, well, you don't. Try walking the other side of the line before you spout off about things you know nothing about.

By the way, I am not a personal friend of Joe's. We didn't always see eye to eye, but he was always man enough to listen to other's opinions, and even admit if he was wrong.

05-18-2006, 11:33 PM
I am always amazed at the ignorance of people.

Let me start off by stating that Joe Bush did IN FACT graduate from High School in 1976. I know this because I was there. I was there because I am his older sister.

You morons claiming that he did not graduate from High School or that he has a GED really should try to get your facts straight. I seriously doubt that anyone reading your ridiculous statements would believe that anyone would achieve the position of Captain with a police department without having the education and skill necessary to do so. During Joe's 21 years with the Plantation Police Department, he was promoted to Sergeant after only 6 years, then promoted to Lieutenant and then Captain. If anyone was ignorant enough to believe your claims, they would never read what you wrote because they would not have the intelligence to turn on a computer. If you have a legitimate gripe with my brother, why don't you write about that instead of making up lies.

Perhaps you are upset with my brother because he told you to do something you didn't want to do, or because he corrected you when you did something that you should not have. Perhaps you are jealous because he achieved the positions that you were unable to. Whatever the reason, slandering him is not appropriate. Intelligent people will read what you have written and see it as nothing more than "sour grapes." GROW UP!

05-18-2006, 11:42 PM
I was not a so called "friend" of Joe Bush, but I do know some things. Mr. Bush (Lt. at the time) DID have the mobile communications system completed...politics and bad advise from a civilian computer person derailed that program, not him. There is a lot of childish stuff going around here about Mr. Bush...The civilian that was terminated was done so after Lt. Bush retired...although he recommended it earlier on...people really should get their facts straight.
Joe was a straight shooter, honest and never went out of his way to hurt anyone...he was a good Lt./Capt. and thus, made some enemies (obviously)....People need to get over it, grow up and learn what it means to be and act PROFESSIONAL.
I am not standing up for Mr. Bush because he was a "friend", I am saying these things because they are the truth....the lies need to stop. The people from his old dept. need to keep their childish, cowardly back-stabbing within their own house...which really needs some help anyway. Mr. Bush would make an excellent Sheriff. People need to make their own judgments, and not listen to the reamblings of dysfuntional grudge-carrying children.

05-19-2006, 09:50 PM
Did you ever wake up one morning and just realize that some of the people that you work with (including those wearing brass and those who have since moved on) have just never bothered to grow up? I read this website where people are supposed to be able to vent about problems at their departments anonymously. Instead I read comments from those who were not man enough to hash out their problems with Joe when he was here and even 5 years after he left are still afraid to confront him. It's OK, there is no reason to be afraid, Joe is not coming back here to take back his job, the one that you had to wait to get until Joe left. The reason why Joe was promoted before you is because he deserved it and you didn't, so get over it. But congrats to you because all of those people that you stepped on achieved you the glory position you wanted, and at such a small price - The only thing it cost you was your INTEGRITY! The City of Plantation should change it's motto to "The most dangerous place in our city is inside the police department!" As for now, I shall continue to wear my vest backwards inside the PD and take it off when I get out on the street.

P.S. HERE IS A TIP - If you want to remain really anonymous, you shouldn't say things on here that you spouted off about around the department. Example: Joe Bush has a G.E.D., that is a drop-out diploma. Yes, I remember you saying that!

05-20-2006, 02:15 AM
I see that this forum has not changed; it is a place where people with no backbone can make comments about others, almost always bad and untrue. I discovered this site about 18 months ago when someone asked my wife if it was me making posts. Prior to that I did not know this site existed. As I said then, anytime I have something to say I will sign my name. I was never known for holding my comments, but you always knew who it came from. During my career at PPD Joe worked with me, for me and I for him. I did not always agree with Joe, but he was always honest with me.

Vance Currin

05-22-2006, 06:46 PM
The few negative comments on here have been amusing to say the least. It's funny to think that some people have nothing better to do with their time than think of meaningless crap to talk about. I believe Joe's hard EARNED promotions over the years have hurt other people's feelings and they just haven't been able to deal with it or get over it yet. But let me help set the record straight, I can also guarantee that Joe is not a high school drop out because I did attend his high school graduation. I am his younger sister. In fact I spent the first 20 years of my life living in the same house with Joe so there are many things that I can attest to. And the lies that are being spread here simply are not true. Ever since Joe was old enough to have a job, no matter what it was, he worked hard and honestly. And when he retired as Captain, again, that was an earned position that he worked very hard for. He played fair, always has and always will. Maybe that's why all the negativity from certain people on here. Instead of kissing up and getting what they want they got the "fairness" instead. Grow up people. It's time to be ADULTS!!
TRICIA

05-23-2006, 01:18 PM
After reading many of the negative comments about Joe Bush I can only conclude that they must be coming from the same people that complained while PPD was making it's transition to become a more professional police department. I heard the complaints then and I didn't even work in that city. This was back in the days where many of the local city Police Departments were trying to make their move into being a formally Accrediated Agency based on government standards. Joe was in charge of this operation and PPD became Accredited due to his work.
Doing things the right way is not always easy and those who wanted to keep things the way they were weren't happy at all. I remember these days, the complaints, the officers moving departments or changing their line of work. When my department made the same hard transition I never could understand why officers would complain so much about having to follow rules and minimum standards. And I was only a Sergeant.
Although I worked in a different Police Department, I have known Joe since 1981. He works hard, he is smart and he is honest. Over the years he has done a very good job for the officers within PPD and for the Agency itsself. He did't rise to a high ranking command position for being dumb.

espo5
05-23-2006, 11:35 PM
To Fellow Law Enforcement Officers and their friends and family;

I am a retired City of Sunrise Police officer who has known Joe Bush and his Family for some 4o Years. Joe Graduated from Carmel High School in 1976 I know I graduated in 1973. Joe worked his way up the ranks of the plantation police department through hard work and dedication to the Department and citizens of he City of Plantation. Although I did not alaways agree with Joe's decisions or his reason for a decision he would always have a valid explaination for it. I honestly believe that the " fellow officers" bashing Mr. Bush did have a personal problem with him, like enforcing the rules and regulations of the Department which he was sworn to do. Some people spend more energy fighting a regulation that it would take to just comply with. It is very appearent to me as well as it should be to all the readers of this site that there is a personal issue between joe bush and the " unidentified " author who not only speaks mis truths but doe not even have the guts to put his name to what he says.

THANK YOU
S. ESPOSITO

05-24-2006, 07:07 PM
Hey, sure looks like Joe Bush has quite a few more people speaking on his behalf, that is, alot more than the one nitwit that is bashing him with lies.

05-25-2006, 04:29 AM
That is because he emailed his friends and family to please post something on his behalf.

05-25-2006, 08:30 AM
I have met more college educated idiots that people with G.E.D's. Book smart does not neccesaarily give you common sense or a soul. It doesn't make you a better person or a healthier one. 16 Years into my career with my G.E.D. in hand I have a great family,healthly children and live a happy life. What gives you the right to criticize me ? My bet it that you are nothing but a miserable bitter person with a big no dignity or pride. Go find a life and keep your opinions to yourself. Stay in Florida people don't need "your" educated kind in Tennessee

05-29-2006, 02:38 AM
He is and always will be the BushWacker

05-31-2006, 10:58 PM
Whoever "over it" is with the G.E.D. should probably get a better hold of the English language first before making posts on a website where many "educated" people will take the time to read. And no, "book smarts" doesn't take the place of common sense however Joe has both. And an incredible sense of common sense I might add along with his enormous intellect. Joe also has a wonderful family that supports him and he has always supported them in return. If "criticism", which is generally honesty and truth, other than what someone wants to hear, then the person or persons accepting it as criticism needs to get "over it". Joe began his career as a police officer at the very bottom and worked his way to captain the hard way. By earning it. No one can take that away from him. He has plaques, awards and certificates of all kinds from all the different types of schools that his department has sent him to and has done quite well in. Joe is well educated. Much more so than many others in law enforcement positions of his stature. And experienced. He didn't just wake up one day and become appointed like some undeserving people do. Once again the wording is important. Experience, earned, honesty, integrity and truthful. Any person lucky enough to work for Joe would have a much better work environment than they currently do for so many reasons. You don't have to like Joe. But you have to respect the above mentioned reasons why he would certainly make the perfect Sheriff for Washington County, Tennessee. I know for a fact that would be able to count on Joe to be honest and truthful about EVERYTHING that happened in the area in which I lived.
Again, I remain his sister ~ Tricia

05-31-2006, 11:48 PM
Whoever "over it" is with the G.E.D. (like Joe) should probably get a better hold of the English language first before making posts on a website where many "educated" people will take the time to read. And no, "book smarts" doesn't take the place of common sense however Joe has neither. And an incredible sense of common sense I might add along with his enormous ego. Joe also has a wonderful family that rescues him and he has always supported them in return. If "criticism", which is generally honesty and truth (yes it is), other than what someone wants to hear, then the person or persons accepting it as criticism needs to get "over it" (listen up Joe). Joe began his career as a police officer at the very bottom and worked his way to captain the hard way (by sucking up to Sonny). By earning it. No one can take that away from him. He has plaque, awards and certificates of all kinds from all the different types of schools that his department has sent him to and has done quite well in. Joe is well educated. Much more so than many others in law enforcement positions of his stature (how many other Captains never went to college). And experienced. He didn't just wake up one day and become appointed like some undeserving people do, or elected like he wants. Once again the wording is important. Experience, earned, honesty, integrity and truthful. Any person unlucky enough to work for Joe would have a much worse work environment than they currently do for so many reasons. You don't have to like Joe (thank you for permission). But you have to respect the above mentioned reasons why he would certainly make the perfect Sheriff for Washington County, Tennessee (high school, sucking up, butt of so many jokes). I know for a fact that would be able to count on Joe to be honest and truthful about EVERYTHING that happened in the area in which I lived.
Again, I remain his apologist ~ Tricia

06-06-2006, 10:32 PM
Which is it? Do you remain his sister or his apologist?

06-07-2006, 11:46 AM
I am Joe's sister and Will NEVER be his apologist! Unfortunatley there is some sad sack reading these posts who decided to use my prior post as HIS and use it almost all verbatim and attach my name to it. Last I heard, that was called plagiarism! And sarcastic add-ons that he slipped in were slanderous as well.
The person who decided to plagiarize MY post probably used to work for Joe based on his comments and probably wasn't able to get very far in the department. Certainly would be a guess of mine since he is making such horrible accusions so many years down the road after Joe has left not only the Department but the state of Florida as well.
I remain an always will, Joe's SISTER, TRICIA!!!!

06-07-2006, 09:51 PM
The issue here is really very simple. Anyone with any degree of intelligence and common sense can discern fact from fiction, slander for the truth and childish sour grapes from professional disagreement. If the Deputy's want fair and honest professional leadership, and the citizens of Washington County want to bring the Sheriff's Dept. into the 21st century with cost effective, innovative law enforcement; then elect Joe Bush for Sheriff. If you're satisfied with the status quo "good ole boy" network, then re-elect the Sheriff. Change is good and Joe Bush is positive change. I know because I've known Joe for nearly 20 years. Ron Price (retired Capt.)

06-11-2006, 12:29 PM
And Ted Bundy would make a fine prom date.

06-12-2006, 06:43 PM
And you are an obvious asshole.

07-04-2006, 02:45 AM
WOW - I just found this Leoaffairs.com site while searching for information on Joe Bush. I live in Washington County and wanted to get to know more about him and his background.

Sounds to me like he was an excellent officer who moved up the ranks with great speed. Sounds to me like he was an awesome administrator who made some enemies, no doubt he got the job that someone else thought they should have had. Sounds to me like he is just what we need here in this county. It is time for a change!

It seems like Mr. Bush has some very loyal sisters and friends and a couple of disgruntled ex-employees. I would not believe ANYTHING that the "Joe Bush haters" have said because of the obvious lie that was pointed out (someone said that he has a GED while it is clear from eye-witness accounts that he has his diploma). Also, from most of the negative comments that I read, it was obvious that the writers of those comments were not very intelligent. Spreading lies and trying to hurt people shows a clear lack of brains.

I sure hope that Mr. Bush wins the election. Chances are it will be difficult for him to break through the "Good Ole Boy" mentality of this area, but he sure has some great ideas.

Resident of Washington County, TN

07-07-2006, 08:59 PM
We dont care what you think, I worked with him you didn't. And Im still here and for most of us we're glad he gone and moved on. Please go and post somewhere else who cares what you think. This board is for real hard working police officers. He was part of a "good ole boy" system. He left just like all the other good ole boy administrators, Good bye thank goodness the PPD is now a nicer, better place to work without JB and all the other "DEAD WOOD" Ya all dont come back here now ya hear?
loser rednecks!

07-08-2006, 01:36 AM
Mr. Guest Hater,
I sure am glad that Joe Bush left the agency because it appears as though you were one step away from taking your ball and going home. It surprises me that someone so immature like you was giving the responsibility of carrying a gun. I do have a recommendation for you though. I have found a new website that may be able to help you get over your issues. Check out "Youareawhinnybiotch.com".

07-09-2006, 05:10 AM
Mr. GUEST HATER - I don't know who you think you are, but you don't intimidate me. You might be a GUEST HATER but I pity you for your obvious ignorance. Just for the record, I am not a redneck. I grew up in the North and I'll bet my "Yankee" heritage that my IQ beats yours. I have lived in the South for a number of years and I know lots of "rednecks" who not only have higher IQs than you but could also "whoop" your butt. I really can't stand it when people look down on people from other parts of the country. There are good and bad people everywhere and if you are too ignorant to realize that, I truly pity you. You must have a very sad little life to be filled with so much hatred towards someone that you don't even have to deal with anymore.

Also, as far as you telling me not to post on here anymore, I'll do as I please and there is nothing that you can do about it. When you say "We don't care what you think...", does that mean that you feel that you are capable of speaking for everyone who posts on this site? I would guess that most people would rather read what I write than the annoying and constant whining that comes from you. And as far as this board being for real hard working police officers - below is what is posted on LEOAFFAIRS.COM website. You probably are not smart enough to know how to find it, so I have copied and pasted it for your convenience.

Q. Is this site just for Law Enforcement Officers?
A. While LEOAFFAIRS.COM is designed for Law Enforcement Officers, it is also accessible to the general public. As a result, it is an open system. We will also, from time-to-time, create areas for special groups related to law enforcement (i.e. Spouse Support Message Board, Dispatchers Message Board, etc.). Citizens are more than welcome to access the site and even to post in the Message Boards as long as they meet our Terms of Use, their actions are reasonable and they do not interfere with the presence of our target audience.

I hope that someday you are able to get over your hatred of Joe Bush and other people too. Good luck with that.

Resident of Washington County, TN

07-09-2006, 09:25 PM
Can't we all just be very thankful that Joe Bush is running for sheriff in Washington County instead of Broward County?

07-11-2006, 03:12 AM
Well I can see Im very popular!
Yes you can have him and thank goodness he's not in Broward county!!!!(thank God for small miracles)
Once again, Im sure he has since turned to a new leaf, but again you never worked with him. No Not a w. *****, just another thankful cop, thankful that JB the Capt. is GONE!!!!!!!!!!
I have been here a long time, still like my job very much and still like putting bad people away. I have a great deal of respect for our present administators. They like me had to go through the B.S. to get rid of DEAD WOOD.
So to the good people of Washington County good luck. let's see what your deputies will be saying in a few years from good ole JB.
Its ok, dont be angry the problem with people is that they come from the human race ; )
and sometimes the proverbial bleach should be spilled on certain gene pools. Get it!
and it doesnt take a rocket scientist to run a county,
have a nice life!

07-11-2006, 02:41 PM
Oh yes, you are about as popular as a hemorrhoid!

07-11-2006, 09:00 PM
Whats that?
oh yeah I know, your that old to have them huh?
got a # for you to call 1-800-waaaaah!!!!

07-12-2006, 02:42 PM
You people are the biggest bunch of cry babies! How can you even call yourselves "Police Officers", wear a badge AND carry a gun with attitudes to display publicly like this? It's Cops like you that give other cops a bad reputation. Not only can the general public feel unsafe with YOU behind the badge but how can other officers (from around the nation) feel if they ever needed YOU as backup? If YOU are always bad mouthing one fellow Police officer how can you back up another one? I think we can all honestly say that we have met some police officers in our lives that are a disgrace to the service in which they have sworn to serve. And those of you that are on here crying the blues about ONE who has made something of himself and is only trying to make something better for the area in which he lives, because there is obvious turmoil and havoc, should just let it be! If there has been some type of trouble between you and Mr. Bush, whatever it may be, then maybe you should somehow get in touch with him - let him know what bothers you so badly - and make peace with it. You will not be able to change the past no matter how hard you try. And please don't respond and tell me how I don't know Mr. Bush, I never had to work with Mr. Bush because you are so wrong. I have known Mr. Bush for many years now. I also know many officers from numerous departments, retired and current - good and bad.
If you have worked FOR Mr. Bush and had problems with him, have you ever considered the possiblity that YOU might have been the problem and not him? Not everyone gets along with their bosses or even their peers for that fact but there has always been a brotherhood among Police Officers. Friend or Foe, one of the saddest funerals is that of a fallen Police officer. I've been to the Police Officer's Memorial in Washington D.C. a dozen times or so, it's a sobering place.

07-12-2006, 07:17 PM
Seems to me that those who know Joe Bush, but never worked for him, like him. Those who have worked for him seem to universally hate him. Maybe there is something there.

Also, where's Waldo? Where is Joe Bush in this discussion? What's he going to do when real criminals come to town? Call his sister?

07-13-2006, 11:47 AM
Let me clear this up for you a bit, I worked for Joe Bush! I never had problem one with Joe, nor did anyone else who was not a slug. I will admit to you and everyone else on here that Joe was not an easy person to work for if you were lazy and incompetent. Those of us who went out and did our job and had the writing skills of a second grader or above never seemed to have any problem with Joe whatsoever. Since we know what category this puts you in, maybe you should worry about what you would do if you ever came across a bad guy instead spending your days avoiding work and hiding under the shade tree and complaining about those of us who are out there working our tails off. Oh yeah, if I could talk Joe into running for sheriff of Broward County I would. Apparently when you are sitting under the shade tree you fail to read the newspaper and see that our sheriff's office is in need of an honest person to run it. You want to discuss Joe Bush, then do so. I seem to remember you telling someone that we don't want them on this website for discussing Joe Bush. Your line about all those who worked for Joe universaly hating him was cute but of course was false. I am pretty sure that if I have read these postings correctly, you appear to be the charter president of the two member Joe Bush hater club. Unlike you, I am not going to tell you not to post messages because we don't need you on here. Please post all you like, it is quite entertaining. It is on a bout the same entertainment level as watching a two year old scream "mime, mine, mine" while fighting over a toy, but it is entertaining. I do have one request though, find another line to use. The "Is your sister gonna defend you" is getting about as old "your momma wears combat boots."[/quote]

07-14-2006, 01:42 AM
I haven't posted on here in quite some time because I've just been sitting back and reading the entries. It is entertaining! But now it is time to address some things.

To the "Guest" who used my younger sister's name and attached it to what you wrote - YOU ARE A REAL LOSER! Only a disturbed person would do such a thing.

To "guest hater" - you are even more disturbed than some of the others, although I have a feeling that MANY of the posts are from you using "Guest" or a similar name. Your attack on the "Resident of Washington County, TN" got you no where and I was so amused by that person's response to you. It's true - who do you think you are trying to chase people off this blog? And as for me - I'd absolutely rather read that person's entries than yours as their entries are understandable and clear rather than being filled with only hatred and lies as your entries are.

To the "Guest" who said "
Seems to me that those who know Joe Bush, but never worked for him, like him. Those who have worked for him seem to universally hate him. Maybe there is something there. I think you need to check back to page 1 where you can find 4 people who said that they worked with Joe and they don't seem to "universally hate him." And then in regard to your statement of

Also, where's Waldo? Where is Joe Bush in this discussion? What's he going to do when real criminals come to town? Call his sister? My brother is quite busy right now running for Sheriff and really doesn't have the time to waste on people who are ignorant liars. And Joe will be just fine when the criminals come to town as he proved throughout his career. Also, Joe does not need to call his sisters for help when criminals come to town as you seem to be implying. But we are his family and we will not stand idly by while so many people try to spread lies about him. I'm sure that there are many people who do not like my brother, but lying about someone just because you don't like them is just wrong.

To the PPD Officer who posted earlier today, THANK YOU FOR SUMMING THINGS UP SO WELL. The people like you who did their job had no problem with Joe. Like you, I also believe that there are only a couple of people who are writing all these negative things about Joe while there are MANY with positive things to say. And thank you for your remark about not using the "is your sister gonna defend you" line. That was a pretty immature path for the Joe Bush haters to take.

The bottom line is this. To those of you who hate Joe and worked with him in Plantation - HE'S NOT THERE ANYMORE and you don't have to deal with him. Say what you need to say, but tell the TRUTH! To those of you who have had positive things to say about Joe - I thank you. Joe is not a perfect person. I have not met any perfect people yet. But he is my brother, and I will react when people lie about him. He was an excellent Police Officer with many fine years of service to his credit and he would make a superb Sheriff in Washington County, TN or anywhere else in the country.

07-14-2006, 11:53 AM
Yeah Whatever
I'll be back to post when subject of JB is gone and over, so more important things can be discussed. Lets just hope he never runs for congress where he could do some real damage.
Like I said before this place is for cops, not a place to Campaign for an office for free!!!

07-14-2006, 01:44 PM
TMI, aka guest hater, aka guest,

You sure seem to post a lot for a topic that you consider so unimportant.

And once again - like you were already told - THIS IS A PLACE FOR ANYONE, not just cops. You don't have to like it, but that's the way it is.

GROW UP! GET OVER IT! GET A LIFE!

07-15-2006, 01:17 PM
Apparently when you are sitting under the shade tree you fail to read the newspaper and see that our sheriff's office is in need of an honest person to run it.

Looks like you ruled JB out already.

07-16-2006, 01:19 AM
All of your belly aching probably comes from Joe Bush doing something very honest that you didn't like. That would have been the honest evaluation score he gave you for your below average performance. I bet when you started the Joe Bush bashing, you didn't realize that you were in the minority. I think that it is awesome what you are doing. Every time that you post one of your lame attempts to discredit Joe, three or four respond back and slap you like a red-headed step child. You are helping Joe's cause every day by doing what you are doing. Over 2000 people have checked this site and have seen you prove that you are nothing but a disgruntled subordinate and that Joe was an HONEST, INTELLIGENT, and COMPETENT Officer/Supervisor/Leader. I for one hope that you continue to post so that everyone gets to learn more about Joe. If anything, I think Joe should thank you because you probably convinced several residents of Washington County, Tn to vote for him. Keep up the good work!

07-17-2006, 10:23 PM
I too have read all the posting on Mr. Bush. I think it is great that one has dreams of becoming a Sheriff. I think it is sad that a few people can post anything and calling it FACTS. As for his sister, I admire her for standing up against negative inputs about her brother. A very good sister indeed. But the real issue is the job of Sheriff for Washington County. I have known Sheriff Ed Graybeal for several years since moving here. I think he too is a good decent man. I have seen Joe Bush around the county and can say that I really don't know him all that well. Sheriff Graybeal has worked his way up in the department and has been doing the job of Sheriff for several years, w/o many complaints. I know this cause I attended the departments last accreditation (I might have spelled that wrong) open meeting to the public. I, too wondered how the Sheriff of Washington County was doing. I can say that I heard nothing but praise from the citizens and even the panel at that meeting. With that in mind and nothing against Mr. Bush, I will cast my vote for Sheriff Ed Graybeal on August 3rd.

07-17-2006, 11:31 PM
GRAYBEAL FOR SHERIFF

07-18-2006, 12:33 AM
Thank you "Guest from Washington Co." for your opinion on the race for Sheriff, for your words against those that slander my brother and for what you said about "being a good sister." I don't know if you were referring to myself or to my younger sister Tricia, but I'm glad that someone appreciates the fact that family should stand up for one another when lying and slander are involved.

I respect your opinion about Ed Graybeal and appreciate the fact that he is your choice for Sheriff of Washington County. I respect EVERYONE's opinion and just wish that everyone could present themselves as you have.

07-18-2006, 12:58 AM
Graybeal is #1

07-18-2006, 01:09 AM
Yeah okay Ed - we know that you think you are #1.

07-18-2006, 03:10 AM
Ok, Im gone, I guess this is the JBaffairs.com area.
As for the anonamous one writing about me about reading papers under a tree, well thats not true, seems like you are a ret. Sgt who hung out all day at the I-Hop sucking down your free coffee and dating the local waitresses. I'm still here and your not, you matter not nor did your manner of supervision. alot of you were what we call here NEGLEGENT RETENTION.
But I see I've upset some and that's great :lol:
But continue, I feed off from it, the more the better!!!!
maybe I just know more, its probably from all that newspaper reading under that tree. LOL!!!!
It doesnt matter what color font you use to get your point across, like it makes your point a view all that much more clear, NOT!

07-18-2006, 12:34 PM
"As for the anonamous one writing about me about reading papers under a tree, well thats not true, seems like you are a ret. Sgt who hung out all day at the I-Hop sucking down your free coffee and dating the local waitresses. I'm still here and your not"

Well judging by your response, we have ruled out the possibility of you being a detective. First of all, your postings have all been signed "Guest" or "Guest Hater" or something along those lines. Just so you know, that would be considered anonymous. (Also please note the correct spelling of the word anonymous for future reference). Second of all, you seem to have taken offense to being accussed of reading papers under the tree and making a point of saying, "that's not true". It sure does suck when someone lies about you doesn't it? Now that you are in the same boat, think about how Joe Bush feels about all of the lies that you have created about him. Thirdly, here is the part where we examine your detective skills. Please refer to the user name line - PPD Officer. Retired Sergeant? Dating the local waitresses? Your still here and I'm not? I wish this site had buzzers instead of the pretty happy face that you used because you are wrong on all three accounts. I'm am just an officer, haven't dated any waitresses that I know of, and I am still here too! Twice now you have said that you are done on this website calling it the "JBAffairs.com area". I have been able to call you out once, I bet I will get you on here again. When I do, I may change my user name to "The Puppet Master."

07-18-2006, 03:14 PM
www.redjokes.com (http://www.redjokes.com)
I did get a life, why dont you get a Walmart! probably a major mall for you guys

07-18-2006, 03:26 PM
This blog gets to be more enjoyable each and everyday.

PPD Officer (aka Puppet Master) - you are great! Keep those posts coming in. I love to watch you put "Guest Hater, aka Guest, etc." in his/her place. It's great how you have to point out the obvious to Hater about how he/she posts anonymously put criticizes others for doing so, and about his or her obvious lack of skills when it comes to determining that you are an Officer of PPD rather than someone who has retired from the department. Face it my friend, you are dealing with someone who just doesn't get it! Someone else has already pointed out that this site is not just for the use of Police Officers by using a direct quote off of the LEOAFFAIRS.COM site, but Hater still continues to whine about that. Now Hater even mentions that this must be the "JBaffairs.com area" and was crying in a previous post about how this site should not be used for free campaigning. HELLO - this person needs to look at the TOPIC of this blog. It is called "Plantation Police Department ~ Joe Bush." I don't think the topic could be much clearer than that.

Obviously "Hater" was referring to me when he mentioned

It doesnt matter what color font you use to get your point across, like it makes your point a view all that much more clear, NOT!I found that especially laughable. I have used the color "red" in my posts to identify myself as Joe's sister. Would someone please tell me why using a different color is not okay but using SMILEY FACES is okay? I just don't get it.

Also, going back to the accusations made that Joe did not get a High School Diploma, I find it fascinating that Hater misuses the English language so often while making accusations against Joe. I am no English major, but in just his/her last post made on 7/17 I can count 10 errors (spelling, punctuation, etc.) without even trying. I think that people who cannot even use the English language should be a little more careful about picking on someone else's level of education, especially when they are TELLING A HUGE LIE!

07-19-2006, 12:17 AM
Wow billybob, that was quite a comeback. Did you come up with the "why don't you get a Walmart" all by yourself?

07-20-2006, 11:58 PM
To all of you that are posting on this site and bashing Joe Bush #1 get a life.
I consider myself a very dear friend almast like family of Joe Bush and I have to say that he is probably the best thing that could happen to your county. I think most of you (if from Washington County) are afraid of a real police department.
I was there not to long ago when I saw MR GRAYBALL's (heck if you can bash my friend then I can bash yours) good ole boys steal signs that read JOE BUSH FOR SHERIFF.. I think I know why they did that they are afraid really afraid that if Joe's name stays posted people just will vote for him. and why are they so afraid of this man is it because he really does know police work and is not going to take crime for granted. Oh I should also say if Joe was already your sheriff and someone was running against him he wouldn't threaten people who posted a sign with the other guys name, yes washington county that really did happen.
Oh and for the plantation police person who is bashing Joe. I sure hope you never run for an office of any sort because what comes around goes around. But I find it funny that a man like Joe Bush really made an impact on your life. you may think he was bad but you know how you always remember a mean teacher well dear I guess that mean teacher was Joe Bush. Guess you will never forget the ledgend will ya.

Joe if I was a resident of Washington County you would not only have my vote but you would have my help in your fight for this position.
I may not be your real blood sister but I know that I feel like I am your sister. Keep your head up like always Joe, be proud of your self . Signed one of your best friends from Florida

07-21-2006, 12:07 AM
http://www.wcso.net./

07-21-2006, 01:39 AM
Thanks Sheriff Graybeal or someone from your good ole boy network for posting the Washington County Sheriff Office's website address.

Maybe you could have a section in there about how if you are planning to run for sheriff that you can expect to have your signs stolen and/or burned. Or maybe a section to the local businesses that they can expect to get threatening phone calls if they put up a Joe Bush for Sheriff sign outside their establishment.

Yes people - these are the kind of things that happen in Washington County, TN under the current administration.

07-21-2006, 10:43 AM
Gen. Sherman for Sheriff

07-22-2006, 02:54 AM
[quote="friendly guest"]To all of you that are posting on this site and bashing Joe Bush #1 get a life.
I consider myself a very dear friend almast like family of Joe Bush and I have to say that he is probably the best thing that could happen to your county. I think most of you (if from Washington County) are afraid of a real police department.
I was there not to long ago when I saw MR GRAYBALL's (heck if you can bash my friend then I can bash yours) good ole boys steal signs that read JOE BUSH FOR SHERIFF.. I think I know why they did that they are afraid really afraid that if Joe's name stays posted people just will vote for him. and why are they so afraid of this man is it because he really does know police work and is not going to take crime for granted. Oh I should also say if Joe was already your sheriff and someone was running against him he wouldn't threaten people who posted a sign with the other guys name, yes washington county that really did happen.
Oh and for the plantation police person who is bashing Joe. I sure hope you never run for an office of any sort because what comes around goes around. But I find it funny that a man like Joe Bush really made an impact on your life. you may think he was bad but you know how you always remember a mean teacher well dear I guess that mean teacher was Joe Bush. Guess you will never forget the ledgend will ya.

Joe if I was a resident of Washington County you would not only have my vote but you would have my help in your fight for this position.
I may not be your real blood sister but I know that I feel like I am your sister. Keep your head up like always Joe, be proud of your self . Signed one of your best friends from Florida

Mr. Bush, You should be ashamed of yourself for being so stupid. Do you not know that even the most crazy person in the world could not tell what you are doing? Do you really have time to play the games that you are playing? Even after the largest newspaper in Washington County has endorsed Sheriff Graybeal you continue to sit behind your screen and type such stupid nonsense and expect us to believe that it is someone else. The last time you ran and were defeated it was by 83%, now you have spent close to $15,000.00 of your contributions $12,000.00 that you say you contributed and the rest you say were donations, (only two persons from Washington County) contributed. Mr. Bush, you will soon find out that you really are not as smart as you believe. As with the great officers who serve at the Plantation Police Department, you are a great agency who has a great reputation, we respect you and your opinions. I know that Mr Bush is only a small percentage of what you must be ashamed of, the rest I know are fine upstanding officers. We at the WCSO are professionals who are proud of our department, and for Mr Bush to bring Himself a serving yankee down here and call us "good ole boys' will not get him either our trust or a vote. As for the people who have been following this mess I will give you the results of the upcoming election soon after August 3, 2006. Mr Bush, go back to New York and let us fight crime in Tennessee, you have nothing to offer us here in the South.

07-22-2006, 06:02 PM
To "You gotta be kiddin",

You don't know what you are talking about. Joe didn't write that post that you referenced and I know that because I know who did write it. If Joe decides to post on here, he'll sign his name to it. But believe what you want. It doesn't really matter.

Please refrain from calling my brother stupid. He is not stupid. People will think that you are stupid though, it you keep making remarks like "...and for Mr Bush to bring Himself a serving yankee down here and call us "good ole boys' will not get him either our trust or a vote." You are mad at SOMEONE for referring to you as "good old boys" but then you turn around and refer to Joe as a "yankee". The Civil War is over buddy and it's time for you to accept that. Just for your information, our father was born and raised in New York and our mother was born and raised in South Carolina. We grew up in New York but are neither REBEL or YANKEE - we are proud AMERICANS!

It was so nice of you to have so many good things to say about the Plantation Police Department too. But since you mentioned that "we respect you and your opinions" when referring to the PPD, remember that there are more of Joe's friends that have posted on here than the one or two who do not like him. And I'd love to know how you know that the rest of the officers there are fine upstanding officers. I'm sure that most of them are but do you know anyone at all on the Plantation Police Department? I seriously doubt it, so don't say ridiculous things that no one could possibly believe.

07-22-2006, 09:24 PM
Wow, you have certainly done your research! I would assume something but you know the old saying, "Assume means to make an ass out of you and me!" Since you have already done a good job of making an ass out of yourself, we will just leave it there. You have placed some real interesting numbers and figures in your posting so to sound like you know what you are talking about. Of course, you also placed lies in there so that the uninformed would be deceived. You decided to lie about how many contributions were made from residents from Washington County saying that there were only two. Considering I and several other people I know have all contributed and are all residents of Washington County, I confirm that lie. Anyone who would like to can get a copy of all of the contributions made to Joe's campaign since it is public record. By writing what you did and apparently taking offense to the "good ole boys" comment shows that your are not very bright. If you remember reading postings from "Guest, Guest Hater" (and whatever else he called himself) Joe was accused of being part of the "good ole boy" network in Plantation. But you decided to find this as a personal insult on your southern heritage. Since your anger has been coupled with your ignorance, I will give you a short explanation of what the "good ole boy" term refers too. It simply means that the person in charge has a network of friends, family, and ass-kissers around him that reap the benefits of employment, promotions and raises while the deserving, hard individual is passed over. An example of the system would be: The sheriff's daughter having a position created for her at the sheriff's office and being hired even though she is a self-admitted drug user and thief. We all now know how fast your good ole boy network kicked in and had her MY SPACE account deleted. Too bad some of us read it and even printed it out prior to it being deleted. Since the "largest newspaper in Washington County" endorsed the sheriff, do you think that they will print any portion of the copies of that site that were sent to them? Good thing that it was sent to the smaller papers too, cause we wouldn't want to leave them out. Also, since you don't want to vote for someone who is not from "your" area, who are you gonna vote for since Ed is not from here either? (Ed Graybeal is from West Virginia) Since you think Joe Bush is not to smart, you apparently think the same of the rest of us here in Washington County. Deputies from the sheriff's office have been ordered to not write tickets so that the public does not get a bad impression of Ed during an election year. These same deputies have gone to bed and then woke up to find an "Ed Graybeal for Sheriff" sign in their yard. These deputies were then assigned to work at polling locations without option of refusing. Does that sound like a good ole boy network? It sure does to me. To the deputies of the WCSO you shouldn't have to live in fear. To the residents of Washington County, let's help these deputies escape the system they are forced to abide by and put someone in office that will make this county a safer place.

From a Washington County Resident who lives in fear of retaliation.

07-22-2006, 10:18 PM
I knew that you would not be able to resist that post Joey Boy!!

07-22-2006, 10:27 PM
Marking official documents with a red pen;( illegal BTW); and cuttuing them up with a knife, thats really professional.
Yes yours truly ! I dont think you want him for your sheriff.

07-23-2006, 03:05 AM
Where do you people come from? And what the heck does the following post mean?

Marking official documents with a red pen;( illegal BTW); and cuttuing them up with a knife, thats really professional.
Yes yours truly ! I dont think you want him for your sheriff.

Are you referring to not wanting Mr. Graybeal for sheriff or Mr. Bush? Those of us from Washington County who are reading this information have no idea what or who you are referring to.

Also, to the person who referenced the Johnson City Press as being the largest newspaper in the county - that may be true, but it's not much of a newspaper anyway. I wouldn't place any value in who the Johnson City Press endorses.

07-23-2006, 04:49 AM
Thats not for you, if he's reading, he knows what it meant. But then again i guess he's too busy to be here.

07-23-2006, 03:08 PM
What is illegal BTW?

07-23-2006, 11:34 PM
BTW is "by the way"

07-23-2006, 11:35 PM
BTW is "by the way"

07-24-2006, 10:56 PM
I always love it when somebody posts something that is incorrect so to deceive the uninformed. What the ever famous "Guest / Guest Hater" was referring to is that when Joe was a supervisor and reviewed reports, he would mark MISTAKES with a red pen and turn them back over to the officer for corrections. Since this "Illegal," I am sure that you know the statute off the top of your head. The facts are like this, if Joe made corrections, additions or subtractions to the report and forwarded the report through, he would be altering a document and that would be an issue. But considering that Joe would mark the corrections with the red pen and return it to the officer, it is NOT illegal, and as a matter of fact it is proper. Why would Joe bother to read all the reports each day and mark the errors? Did you ever think that by having you change your mistakes whether they be grammatical or factual, he was saving your ass a whole bunch of problems down the road? Since you were apparently there when Joe was there, you should have some clue of how many people read your reports (Detectives, Sergeants, Lieutenants, Captains, Deputy Chiefs, Chiefs, Attorneys, Judges, oh yeah and REPORTERS just to name a few). Besides protecting you, it is the policy of your department to have a report submitted to your supervisor for review. I would dare to say, judging by your past postings, that you lack in your report writing skills and had to have several reports returned to you for corrections or to be redone. Getting upset with someone for pointing out your deficiencies is a sign of immaturity. Holding a grudge against someone for this long is the sign of someone with a sad life!

07-25-2006, 12:50 PM
I have spent the better part of three days reviewing the comments and suggestions(?) that have been posted here and on the WCSO site. I have come to a conclusion. I have not really been impressed with anything that has been posted. I don't know Mr. Bush or do I know Mr. Graybeal. I do know that I am a resident and taxpayer in Washington County and am concerned about the future and progress for our communities.
I have looked at Mr. Bush's website and saw alot of "history and proud moments" from his law enforcement career. Granted, the majority of his accomplishments were from Florida. As the saying goes, "he ain't from around here". I am sure he is a good person and wishes the same for our communities as most of us do. But, what has he really did to promote his platform. A website is great, but he should have started working on this three years ago and never stopped. Being a person that wnats something as diligent as Mr. Bush seems he does, he should have been working even harder to get it. Don't wait until three months out and start a buch of "bs" to sway or convience someone to do what you want.

It seems that Mr. Graybeal has been a good Sheriff. He certainly has devoted himself to this area or gives the impression he does. I met him once at Walmart during Child Days and talked to him briefly about a problem I had in my neighborhood. It was just a few days that the problem was resolved. I do, however , have some concerns about his ability to handle issues. I have a friend that had a family member that was employed at the Detention Center. They resigned and was asked by the administrator to not tell how bad things were there. If the Sheriff asks you why you left tell him you have another job. As I recall, this same administrator can't keep an assistant. One was fired for having sex with an inmate and according to my friends relative, the other was fired for making a racial remark to another employee. Maybe the administrator needs to tell the Sheriff they have another job and leave. I don't know how many employees have left the Detention Center in the past three years, but maybe the problem is at the top.

When you see a Deputy out they are for the most part very friendly and willing to help. They seem satisfied with their jobs and current Sheriff. As with any group of employees, you will always have those that will complain. And, if Mr. Bush talks to them, they probably say what he wants to hear, just as they would tell Mr. Graybeal what he wants to hear.

I think we all should focus on the right to vote. Vote for whomever you feel is most qualified. That is your choice. My vote will have to go to Mr. Graybeal. He is in there, progress is being made. I would suggest to him that he needs to do something about the Detention Center issues. There are more people out there that know things about this than you think.

Good luck to Mr. Bush. You sure have made for some interesting reading and for opportunities for people to voice their thoughts.

May the best canidate win.

07-25-2006, 01:12 PM
Good for you, a wise decision. If its not broken don't fix it. you'll be better off.
We voice are opinions here, as you may well be aware that the first amendment does not cover government employees, so Mr. retired administrator thats why we stay anonymous

07-25-2006, 03:24 PM
To guest 1185, First of all everything in green are your quotes exactly, copied and pasted. It still amazes me to see the inept level of education that people have in today's world and are still capable of functioning. First you mention "I don't Mr. Bush or do I know Mr. Graybeal. I do know that I am a resident and taxpayer of Washington Countyand am concerned about the future and progress for our communities." Well thank God you know where you live. However you mention a few sentences further in your statement that you met Mr. Graybeal at Walmart and stating this: It seems that Mr. Graybeal has been a good Sheriff. He certainly has devoted himself to this area or gives the impression he does. I met him once at Walmart during Child Days and talked to him briefly about a problem I had in my neighborhood. It was just a few days that the problem was resolved. I do, however , have some concerns about his ability to handle issues. I have a friend that had a family member that was employed at the Detention Center. They resigned and was asked by the administrator to not tell how bad things were there. If the Sheriff asks you why you left tell him you have another job. As I recall, this same administrator can't keep an assistant. One was fired for having sex with an inmate and according to my friends relative, the other was fired for making a racial remark to another employee. Maybe the administrator needs to tell the Sheriff they have another job and leave. I don't know how many employees have left the Detention Center in the past three years, but maybe the problem is at the top When you met Mr. Graybeal as you stated you never had, it was probably right before he needed something to get done in the Sheriff's department, ya know, llike being watched by big brother or something. As for people being fired, losing their jobs or not feeling as if they can go to the top to talk about their jobs, it's because they are so afraid they will lose their jobs anyway. If you don't kiss the rear end and do what you are told, then you might as well just kiss the job good bye!! It's called fear. That's what WCSO operates on, is fear. They all do what they are told even if it isn't ethical because of the fear of not being to feed their families, have their health benefits or social security down the road. No agency in this country should be run on FEAR but unfortunately there are some and Washington County, TN is one of them.
I DO know Mr. Bush. I've known him for many years. I won't lie and say I've always agreed or always gotten along with him. However, he never has, doesn't now, and never will instill fear in anyone for anything! HE is HONEST & FAIR. That's probably why there are a few grudges on here, because people couldn't bribe, lie, cheat, steal or buy their way with Mr. Bush. He has a true conscience when it comes to strong work ethics, something that really needs to be passed along to Washington County Sheriff's Office.
But to ask you a question, what does "I have looked at Mr. Bush's website and saw alot of "history and proud moments" from his law enforcement career. Granted, the majority of his accomplishments were from Florida. As the saying goes, "he ain't from around here" any of this have to do with Mr. Bush running for Sheriff? Do his qualifications from another state in another Police Department make him inept? His history and proud moments are what should be shared so people can see what he has accomplished. That would be translated into earned. Not bought, bribed, cheated from or stole. Hard earned accomplishments. Maybe that's what Washington County needs, is someone who ISN'T from around there to whip that place to where it should be!
And as for your comment about Mr. Bush and how "A website is great, but he should have started working on this three years ago and never stopped. Being a person that wnats something as diligent as Mr. Bush seems he does, he should have been working even harder to get it. Don't wait until three months out and start a buch of "bs" to sway or convience someone to do what you want." You, my friend, as well as so many others, need to get your facts straight. Mr. Bush has been working on this since right after he moved to TN. If you take the time to call him, he will speak to you personally and tell you this. His number should be on his website. He has not waited until 3 months before to put himself out there nor does he "bs" to sway people. Mr. Bush ran for Sheriff two years ago and now doing so again. Both two years ago and this year, he has had numerous signs stolen, vandalized and burned. At least one business was threatened to have ALL of his business taken from him if he didn't remove his "Elect Joe Bush for Sheriff" sign. Then just a few days later, an Ed Graybeal for Sheriff sign was up in it's place. How coincidental is that!!!! So you tell me that WCSO isn't corrupt and in fear for their jobs. What ever they are told to do they do because they know they will probably get fired.
And yes, everyone certainly does have the right to cast their own vote and be well informed. Mr. Bush's website, along with calling him and speaking with him personally is your best way to be informed. Try the telephone, you might be surprised. Unless of course you have already made up your mind you will never know how honest and pleasurable talking with Mr. Bush will be. The only thing I am truly saddened to not to have happened was for Mr. Bush to have challenged Mr. Graybeal to a public debate. All the answers would have been right there!

07-25-2006, 10:30 PM
Fear?? You have got to be joking. You have the wrong era and most definatly the wrong Sheriff. We now have a Sheriff who started his career at the very bottom and through 27 years with WCSO has earned his way to become a "deputies sheriff". Sheriff Graybeal makes it part of his day to stop and shake hands with any employee he may come into contact with and will actually talk to them and let them know how much he appreciates them. Unlike previous Sheriff's, I challenge any voter to walk up to any officer and ask him what his fears are, I can promise you that being ruled by fear is not one of his concerns. No readers, don't be blindsided by this tactic. Mr. Bush, I have no major problems with you personally, however I think that you have allowed comments from either yourself or supporters disgrace yourself as a law enforcement officer. I never heard Sheriff Graybeal publically or privatly say one thing about you that would bring discredit to yourself, your family or your career. I hope that when you look back on this election you will understand that you can't come into a county where a man has worked half a lifetime and "treated people fair whether they were a defendant or a victim" and ridicule both him and his staff and expect to win an election. I do respect you as a brother law enforcement officer and would readily assist you in conflict but it angers me that you would allow the position of Sheriff lower the standards that you and others proclaim that you had. The talk of ruling by fear, threatening business owners about signs, burning or vandalizing signs is not a display of professionlism. What Sheriff with the experience and calibur of Sheriff Graybeal would take such a chance of not only going to jail but also loosing the election over the placement of a sign. I can assure you that the person (s) responsibile if caught would be charged. But I am sure with your attitude you would say that the deputies are responsibile for these actions because of fear. Mr. Bush, you have over twenty years as a police officer, please don't let things like this tarnish you badge. As for the previous employees, I am sure that they will say anything to stir up problems, and I know that you will listen, however I do ask that you check that disgruntled employees work histoy out and find out why they were fired or out of the goodness of someones heart they were allowed to quietly resign. Mr. BusH I wish you well in you endeavors but I do hope that you will take this as a lesson and "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

07-26-2006, 01:51 AM
Guest, Just so you know, Mr. Bush did NOT write that last entry into this forum. As does everyone else I choose to remain anonymous but can soooo assure you it was not Mr. Bush. And of course Mr. Graybeal would never say anything derogatory about Mr. Bush especially at election time. Anyone would realize that. The one's who are saying derogatory comments are those who see what's really going on and those who are brave enough to feel they can keep themselves anonymous and still have a job.
Mr. Bush has also worked "half a lifetime" to achieve what he has as well, starting out as an officer and working up the ranks as well, so Mr. Graybeal is noone special when it comes to that. And as for you challenging any voter to walk up to any office and ask what his fears are, do you really think they would say they were afraid of their boss or of being fired if they didn't do something within the department?
Mr. Bush's standards haven't changed. But having also been in charge of a department, at least one in a city where there are real crimes to worry about constantly and consistantly, I know that HE KNOWS what he is talking about when it comes to running a department. And Mr. Bush did not talk about a business being threatened or signs being vandalized or burned, I did. Those particular incidents happend because I know the business that was threatened, the person's property on which Mr. Bush's sign was burned on and I have seen other signs of Mr. Bush's destroyed along roadsides. But Mr. Graybeal's signs always seem to be so nice and neatly in tact. It has nothing to do with his professionalism, it has everything to do with others having the perfect right to speak their peace on this forum exactly as you do. And if Mr. Graybeal was half the Sheriff that you claim he is, he would have made a public comment that that type of crap shouldn't and wouldn't be tolerated. "But I am sure with your attitude you would say that the deputies are responsibile for these actions because of fear. Mr. Bush, you have over twenty years as a police officer, please don't let things like this tarnish you badge. As for the previous employees, I am sure that they will say anything to stir up problems, and I know that you will listen, however I do ask that you check that disgruntled employees work histoy out and find out why they were fired or out of the goodness of someones heart they were allowed to quietly resign. Mr. BusH I wish you well in you endeavors but I do hope that you will take this as a lesson and "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you". Just remember this. Mr. Bush did not write the previous posint and is not writing this posting. I'm sure some of the comments that you mean to go directly to him he would gladely accept if you call him since he never turns down a call. But slandering him or trashing him here when didn't even do anything wrong it not the answer.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Price, formerly from the sticks of upstate N.Y. to the South Florida beach, to the cow pastures of Illinois to the beauty of Maryland. I've seen the rednecks and the city slickers and believe me, they all need changing once in a while!!

07-26-2006, 07:35 PM
Graybeal was half the Sheriff that you claim he is, he would have made a public comment that that type of crap shouldn't and wouldn't be tolerated.

Approximately two weeks ago an announcement began airing on local radio stations from the Washington County Sheriff's Dept. stating that anyone caught vandalizing or stealing election signs would be prosecuted. Yeah, it's all Ed...in fact, he likes doing it so much that he's making the public aware that such things will not go unpunished. Make perfect sense to me. Please.

07-26-2006, 08:50 PM
Dear guest,
If you have any memory, you might recall me mentioning that I live in Maryland therefore I do not get your "local radio stations". However, the facts that I previously stated in my last post about theft, vandalism and burning and business threats are all first hand knowledge from when I was there at last visit. And if you re-read my post, you will also recall that I did NOT accuse Mr. Graybeal personally or anyone else personally of such crime/s.
This is the second Election that Mr. Bush has been involved in in Washington County, TN, private donations have gone into purchasing his signs for both election years and theft and vandalism of Mr. Bush's signs have taken place prior to both elections. Did Mr. Graybeal make any public announcements on your "local radio stations" 2 years ago? No he did not. I'm sure the only reason he made a public announcement about it this time was because Mr. Bush made a formal complaint. Mr. Graybeal just doesn't want to be seen "not doing his job" so that's why he finally followed through with it this time. To make himself look good. After all, election day is only a week away!!
Think before you speak and don't be such an ass.
Ms. Maryland
Ms. Maryland

07-26-2006, 09:59 PM
Did Mr. Bush retire voluntarily from the department in Florida or is there another reason? Why isn't he still there?

07-26-2006, 10:07 PM
Why don't you ask him yourself?

07-27-2006, 01:48 AM
I find it hard to believe that Mr. Bush who had this site as a link on his web page hasn't made not one entry. It would be nice to see who actually set this site up for Washington County Sheriff's Office, I wonder. But its nice that we can travel anywhere in the world with just a push of a key. I can't wait until the election is over with and all those people living in FEAR quit and let those officers who love their job and respect their Sheriff, do their job w/o worry for FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!!!

07-27-2006, 02:07 AM
Did Mr. Bush retire voluntarily from the department in Florida or is there another reason? Why isn't he still there?

Joe voluntarily retired from the Plantation Police Department after over 20 years of service there.

His website is JoeBushForSheriff.com if you would like any further information.

Apparently the "Guest" after you was too ignorant or too RUDE to just answer your question and had to be a smart mouth.

07-27-2006, 02:30 AM
Washington County Sheriff's Office gets high accreditation marks
Published 2006-07-21 12:48:48
By Editor -

The Washington County Sheriff’s Office receives high marks from the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies. According to Sheriff Ed Graybeal, the assessment team from CALEA has released their final report regarding the on-site assessment of the Sheriff’s Office conducted in April.

Major Paul Baggett of the Polk County, Florida Sheriff’s Office served as the team leader and reported that “The Washington County Sheriff’s office is staffed with trained, dedicated professionals that provide quality service to the community. It was apparent that the principles of accreditation are part of the day-to-day operations of the agency. The entire staff was courteous and responsive throughout the on-site process.”

The Assessors found that the Washington County Sheriff’s Office has earned the respect and trust of the citizens it serves and that community relations are a high priority for the agency. The team carefully reviewed each proof of compliance with added emphasis to the areas that could cause the most liability for the agency and county government such as use of force and bias based profiling issues. The standard files all contained proofs that the agency was complying with each standard and in some cases, exceeding the standard.

Major Paul Baggett also stated in the report “…that it is obvious the agency is led by a team of professionals who are involved with the day-to-day operation of the agency, community activities, [and] who care about the agency, its members and the community. It is also obvious that the staff is committed to adding value to the services provided by the agency to the community by providing traditional and non-traditional services to meet the community’s needs.”

“The quality of the services the agency provides are excellent and the agency enjoys a high degree of citizen confidence and community support. Having conducted a thorough on-site assessment, the team finds that the Washington County Sheriff’s Office is in compliance with all applicable standards”, according to Major Paul Baggett. He went on to state that the assessment team believes that this agency is prepared for review by the Commission and recommends favorable consideration of their candidacy for reaccreditation at the next Commission meeting in November.

From another local paper Kingsport TimesNews. Not even located in Washington County and therefore nothing to gain.

07-27-2006, 02:43 AM
I find it hard to believe that Mr. Bush who had this site as a link on his web page hasn't made not one entry. It would be nice to see who actually set this site up for Washington County Sheriff's Office, I wonder.

Where exactly is this site shown on Mr. Bush's web page? I cannot find it.

Also, this site is NOT for the Washington County Sheriff's Office. It is PLANTATION POLICE DEPARTMENT ~ JOE BUSH and someone from Washington County started it by posting a negative comment.

07-27-2006, 03:26 AM
Oh, I know this answer. It was there but someone cleared the message board under Washington County and then the link was taken off the joebushwebsite. I don't remember the topic but I think someone was trashy joe bush. Then another web site blog stated that the topic was moved to this place. that it.

07-27-2006, 03:50 AM
Wow, I am so impressed by the fact that the Washington County Sheriff's Office has passed it's accredidation. Before you get to ****y and gloat on what an accomplishment that is, I will point out that the Broward County Sheriff's Office down here in Florida (The City of Plantation is in Broward County) also is a "proud" member of the accredited departments. You may have heard of them on national news. They are the department that has several deputies, detectives, sergeants and so on under investigation for falsifing police reports. Their sheriff is under federal investigation and will probably be arrested or at minimum removed from office by the Governor. What I am getting at is this, even a depatment full of corruption with a dirty boss can get accredited so it's not that big of a deal. Find something else to pat yourself on the back about!

07-27-2006, 03:51 AM
To the Guest who is "Not even located in Washington County and therefore nothing to gain":

If you have nothing to gain, why are you even posting?

Plantation Police Department where my brother worked for 20 years is also accredited by CALEA and has been accredited since November of 1998. PPD also has their "State" accreditation since December of 1999. See http://www.psd.plantation.org/accredita ... ction.html (http://www.psd.plantation.org/accreditation-section.html)

Also my brother has had training as an Accreditation Assessor by CALEA. See http://joebushforsheriff.com/ and look under "Experience."

And why do you suppose that the article even appeared in the Kingsport TimesNews when Kingsport is in a different county? Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder!

07-27-2006, 05:17 AM
To the "guest" who informed us all about the so-called "harsh" words Ed spoke on the radio to the bad people stealing / burning / damaging the election signs. Can you please tell me why I can't find anyone else who heard that on the radio? Let's talk about soemthing that Ed did say to the public. On 07/26/06 at 5:30 PM, on Channel 11 in an interview with reporter Josh Smith, Ed told everyone that he "grew up here". Well I guess all of us stupid red-necks from this county should go vote for the guy from "here" and not vote for the outsider. I find it very interesting that on Ed's own website, www.wcso.net (http://www.wcso.net), in his biography, the first thing listed is that he was born in Richmond, Va. in 1949 and DID NOT move to Washington County until 1979. Well, hey us dumb red-necks aren't real good in math but I think that means that Ed did not move here until he was 30 years old. So what does it mean when he says that he "grew up here"? Maybe he didn't start growing up until he was 30! Maybe Ed is just trying to fool all us dumb red-necks into believing that he is from this area so that we will vote for him. Yes I am sure that is what it is. So Ed, were you lying to the public on TV a few hous ago or were you lying on your website? The public wants to know!

Washington County Resident

07-28-2006, 02:19 AM
Sounds like a tough decision. Gray Balls or Bush.

07-28-2006, 12:38 PM
That was vulgar and uncalled for. Are you 13?

07-29-2006, 01:18 AM
Sure seems like things have quieted down on this forum since questions were put to the Sheriff. We know that he and his Good Ole Boys are on this site often enough, so why is it that no explanation has been given about the questions posed by "What's the Answer Ed?" I'm just amazed that no one has tried to clear up the discrepancy of where the Sheriff grew up.

Also - for those of you who are trying to access the Washington County Sheriff's Office website, try using http://www.wcso.net/default.htm instead of the previously listed one. I tried the one posted by "What's the Answer Ed?" and was unable to get to the site. But I searched until I found it and the above link should work for you.

Signed,
Another Curious Washington County Resident

07-29-2006, 08:53 PM
Vulgar? Isn't Bush the name of one of the candidates? Gray Balls was taken from a previous post. Get your mind out of the gutter.

07-30-2006, 04:00 AM
It seems as though when you hit a sore spot with ED (and staff) that things quiet down quite a bit. What is it gonna take for me to get a simple answer about where Ed "grew up"? Either you were lying on the TV or on your website. If you lied once, we can only assume that you have lied several times, which makes me wonder if you even know what the truth is. I monitor this forum and the WCSO forum and every time the "hard questions" come out, you and your staff take the no response road. No response to me simply means that you have lied and are not man enough to admit it. No response to me means that I hit the nail on the head and you were trying to deceive people into voting for you because you are afraid you would lose if you had to be honest. Well, I am asking again but don't anticipate I will get an answer. I am going to copy and post this on the WCSO forum also to see if I can get a response there. Still waiting Ed, still waiting!

Washington County Resident

07-30-2006, 04:37 AM
I can't answer the qustion of where Graybeal grew up but what about the answer that Bush said that he bought land here 20 years ago (in Wash Co) and then turned around and said that he bought land near Wash Co 6 years ago. Did he really buy the land or did his dad buy some land 20 years ago? I think both are senseless but hey like you said I'm waiting for an answer Bush. This will be the answer that will decide who I vote for. Which ever candidate can personally answer either question.

07-30-2006, 11:54 AM
try looking at the paper again, I think it read Mr. Bush bought property in the area around 1986. I think it is pretty clear he moved here in 2001. Oh by the way if you want to ask him a question, call him on the phone, he answers calls or returns calls unlike some other people in Washington County. I guess then you will have your personal answer.

07-30-2006, 01:49 PM
Im so happy to see we're writing about so many police issues.
why can't you people take this election issue to another blog?
We and I speak for the better half of the dept, no longer want to see people have their issues ran through the political mud on this site.
I think Mr. B and the other B are quite able to defend themselves in a debate. Let them hash it out that on their own, I think they are big enough to do that and do not need others to defend them.

07-30-2006, 07:40 PM
Im so happy to see we're writing about so many police issues.
why can't you people take this election issue to another blog?

Try and understand this - THE TOPIC OF THIS FORUM IS "JOE BUSH" and yes it happens to fall under the Plantation Police Department area of the LeoAffairs website. Obviously it began when someone from Washington County, TN started it because they wanted to beat up on Joe Bush and praise the current sheriff. So...that is the person that you can thank for starting this.

Next, a a couple of people have already pointed out that this blog is for anyone and that this is an open system. You don't have to like it but that's the way it is. Also - YOU DON'T HAVE TO COME TO THIS SITE. Go somewhere else if you don't like the subject of JOE BUSH. No one is making you come here.

Obviously you are interested since you made the choice to come to this site and since you made the choice to post on this site. SO STOP YOUR CRYING!

07-30-2006, 08:00 PM
I can't answer the qustion of where Graybeal grew up but what about the answer that Bush said that he bought land here 20 years ago (in Wash Co) and then turned around and said that he bought land near Wash Co 6 years ago. Did he really buy the land or did his dad buy some land 20 years ago?

First of all, I have yet to see anywhere in this blog where anything was mentioned about Joe buying land in TN 20 years ago, but perhaps that did appear in the newspaper or elsewhere. I don't know what the purchase of land has to do with the election BUT I will try to clear up this issue for you. Joe moved to TN in 2001 and bought property with a house on it in Washington County. He lives there. And yes, approximately 20 years ago, he did buy some property elsewhere in TN AND our parents also bought some property in that same area.

07-30-2006, 09:07 PM
We and I speak for the better half of the dept, no longer want to see people have their issues ran through the political mud on this site.

Oh "whocares" - IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT PEOPLE ARE WRITING ABOUT HERE - DON'T COME HERE!!!

After quickly looking through all the postings on LEOAFFAIRS.COM, I have only been able to find TWO other Topics that have had more replies and views than this one. So apparently a lot of people find this interesting (including you because you posted on here).

Start your own topic and call it "I'm tired of talking about Joe Bush" or something and then go and write whatever you want there. By the way - someone already tried that on 7/26/06 by starting a new topic called "Let's change the subject". Notice that there were ZERO replies.

I come from a family of LEOs and I'm so glad that they don't whine like you do.

07-30-2006, 09:30 PM
Let's face it. Everyone likes to talk about bush.

07-30-2006, 11:21 PM
Yeah, good come back MORON.

That really took a lot of thought!

07-31-2006, 01:12 AM
You must not like Bush.

07-31-2006, 02:50 AM
I have been watching this site with alot of interest, and have read comments from officers who worked with bush. They informed us that he could not graduate high school or chose to become a dropout and received a G.E.D. they also shed some light on what type of an officer/supervisor bush was, I have listened to these officers tell of the nightmares that bush caused at the Plantation Police Department and how he lied about the non-existant computer system that he takes credit for. I have also read the red writing that bushes sister has become so popular for (it really impresses me). I have also read other post that were written by someone saying that they worked with bush, however I think that bush himself has posted most of the positive comments just to give himself the filling of being liked. I must inform bush that if he wants to try and fool someone he should go somewhere else, maybe Maryland or upstate New York. To the voters of Washington County, I ask that you look at the history of WCSO and see that under the watch of Sheriff Graybeal our county has become a model agency accross this nation of how a Sheriff's Office should be run. bush has made a previous attempts of becoming Sheriff and failed, thanks to the voters of Washington County he will fail again.

07-31-2006, 03:33 AM
I believe the race will be close and I can't wait to find out the results...Mr. Bush has my vote and I know a lot more around here who also supports him. And just for the hell of it I'm will do violet!

07-31-2006, 04:32 AM
Well, here I am again posting in the red writing that "has become so popular." I'm so glad to hear that you are impressed with the color of my posts. I would be happy to teach you how to do it, but seeing the trouble that you already have with the English language, it would probably be too difficult for you. You seem to have trouble capitalizing the word "Bush" when you refer to my family's last name. You see, last names are to be spelled with a capital letter at the beginning. Also in your post you said, "...however I think that bush himself has posted most of the positive comments just to give himself the filling of being liked." I'm sure you were trying to say the feeling of being liked, weren't you? Also the word is across not accross as you spelled it. And my brother made a previous attempt at becoming Sheriff, not "...a previous attempts of becoming Sheriff..." Now mind you, I don't really care about your grammatical issues except that it proves a point. You dare to get on here and refer to lies that some have told by saying "They informed us that he could not graduate high school or chose to become a dropout and received a G.E.D. ..." when you have such terrible problems with simple English. Besides the fact that I have already made it clear that my brother did in fact graduate from High School, I find it hard to believe that anyone with any level of intelligence could possibly believe this nonsense about the lack of a High School Diploma. Please try to find someone who has achieved the rank of Captain in a Police Department of a City of about 100,000 full time residents without a High School Diploma.

In regard to your comment of "I must inform bush that if he wants to try and fool someone he should go somewhere else...", please be advised that you don't have the common sense needed to inform my brother on ANYTHING! If you are dumb enough to believe the lies of those who just didn't like Joe, especially about this High School Diploma thing, you aren't smart enough to inform anyone about anything.

Since you are so happy with the state of things in Washington County and you love Ed Graybeal so much, just vote for him and be done with it. But there is no need for you to republish lies that have already been dispelled.

If you want to see me post in red again, just keep telling lies about Joe Bush and I'll be back to set you straight.

07-31-2006, 05:07 AM
It amazes me that someone with such a poor grasp on the English language would get on here and accuse someone else of having a GED or being a high school drop out. You have beat the GED thing, the red pen thing, the Joe's sister red font thing, etc... into the ground. If you are gonna post, get some new material and find something factual. Joe's sister, Washington County Residents and I (along with others) have discredited all of the lies told on here about Joe. If you have something good, bring it. Maybe I should stoop to your level and say, "I think Mr. Graybeal is posting all of these lies about Joe." Please be creative and at least try to come up with some other lie. Let me ask you this though, I see the lies on here about Joe have been proven false, how come we haven't had anyone from Mr. Graybeal's side even try to defend the accusations of the big drug deal being the DEA's work, his daughter being a self proclaimed drug user / thief living with an ex-inmate (associating with a known criminal), and Mr. Graybeal not being from the area when he public says he grew up there? Could it be that all of these things are true and unable to be defended?

07-31-2006, 11:17 AM
I think that we have already concluded that the people from Washington County are grammatically challenged.

And maybe Sheriff Graybeal has better things to do than check out the Plantation Police Dept thread on LeaoAffairs.

07-31-2006, 02:50 PM
Perhaps Sheriff Graybeal does have better things to do than check this site. I know I saw him last week out on W. Market Street with one of his employees putting up a couple of campaign signs, so I'm sure that has kept him quite busy. But since so many Guests on this site have asked where Mr. Bush is and why he hasn't posted, I think it's only fair that some of us wonder why the Sheriff hasn't answered questions that have been posed to him. He has plenty of employees that could help him out with this if he doesn't have the time.

By the way, Mr. Bush has posted a "Thank You" on the Washington County Sheriff's Office forum of Leoaffairs.com, see http://www.leoaffairs.com/phpBB2/viewto ... ton+county (http://www.leoaffairs.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3220&highlight=washington+county) to view that.

Good luck Mr. Bush. I placed my vote for you last week. In my opinion you are clearly the best choice in the race for Sheriff.

07-31-2006, 09:32 PM
I need to make a correction to my post from this morning.

I saw the Sheriff and his employee putting up signs on W. Walnut Street, not W. Market Street.

Sorry for the error.

07-31-2006, 10:09 PM
And your point being........ Yes, he still gets his hands dirty. He still like to get out and about the county and talk first hand to its citizens.

08-01-2006, 12:15 AM
I am not sure what you were reading but this resident saw the sheriff putting up a sign, not talking to people. I am almost positive he wasn't actually talking to people since every time I try to call him and ask a question, not only does he not call me back, but neither does anyone from his staff. Getting his hands dirty? I think not! At least when I called Joe Bush I talked to him personally and he LISTENED! My vote will be going to Mr. Bush.

Another Washington County Resident

08-01-2006, 01:34 AM
you want to vote for mr. bush?

he was in charge of a computerization project that cost over 3 million dollars.

how many mobile units did it produce? zero

how many computer terminals for an 80 man patrol unit? exactly one

that is a mighty expensive computer.

sounds like a giant boondoggle and waste of money.

vote for joe bush.

08-01-2006, 01:54 AM
Yes I do want to vote for Joe Bush and I will.

08-01-2006, 02:07 AM
And Bush was out putting sign up also. Your point being...... I still don't know what the big deal is. The phone number is 423-461-1414 if you would like to talk to the SHERIFF!!!!!!

08-01-2006, 02:26 AM
The point being... when Joe is out putting up signs, he is on HIS time, not mine. When the sheriff is out putting up signs (in his dress pants and a shirt and tie) he is on my time! When Joe is out putting up signs, he has volunteers help him. When the sheriff is out putting up signs, he has WCSO employees help him and my taxes pay their salaries! I really didn't know that the obvious needed to be explained.

Thanks for the phone number, but I've never been able to get a call back yet from the sheriff.

Obviously I'm not the only one who has had that trouble.

08-01-2006, 03:21 AM
I was wondering if anyone saw the clip in sunday's paper where the sheriff's son gave his paternal rights up to his only baby boy? It is so sad!

08-01-2006, 03:54 AM
Since Sheriff is on salary, then by your thoughts, he is never to do anything for himself. And these people could be both employees and friends taking the time off to help support the person they think is best for the job. Your taxpaying dollars.... I wonder if your even a resident of Washington County.

08-01-2006, 04:48 AM
Every time the "hard questions" come up, those of you on Ed's side always try to shift the blame but never seem to answer the question. "I wonder if you are even a resident of Washington County", "I bet Joe Bush is actually doing these posts". Same material all over again. How bout stop making excuses and start answering some questions. Let's see what we are still waiting for the answers about:

1. Where did Ed grow up, and why did he feel he needed to lie about it?
2. Why is the WCSO employing a self proclaimed drug user and thief?
3. Why is the sheriff's office allowing an employee to live with a known criminal (in violation of policy)?
4. Why is the sheriff and employee(s) working on his campaign during the taxpayers time?
5. Why can't the sheriff (or staff) answer the phone when one of the residents who he serves calls and requests to speak to him?
6. Why does the sheriff take credit for a big drug bust that was actually the work of another agency?

These are just some of the questions that have been posed that have gone unanswered. I am sure that I have missed some. If I was a betting man I would bet that these questions still will go unanswered and we will have to hear more changing of the subject by Ed's side.

08-01-2006, 12:05 PM
Your taxpaying dollars.... I wonder if your even a resident of Washington County.

I wonder if you even have a brain in your head.

Obviously I cannot PROVE that I am a Washington County resident by writing that I am. But chances are that if I was not a county resident, I wouldn't even be on this blog and chances are that if I was not a county resident that I wouldn't have seen the sheriff on W. Walnut Street. But you can believe whatever you want, I don't really care. AND, if I had seen the sheriff out placing signs after 5 PM I would not have given it a second thought, but I saw him and "his friend" at about 2:15 PM. Maybe he should be in the office at that time of the day and RETURN PHONE CALLS!!!

08-01-2006, 12:34 PM
the thief in question, are we talking about Bush's daughter who broke into her own father house. He decided not to press charges. I guess preachers daughter and law enforcement daughter are the same.

08-01-2006, 09:43 PM
I was wondering if anyone saw the clip in sunday's paper where the sheriff's son gave his paternal rights up to his only baby boy? It is so sad!

Yes, I saw that too. It's hard for me to imagine anyone giving up their kids voluntarily. They'd have to take mine from me because I'd never give mine up without a fight. I wonder what's the story behind the story. Something isn't right there. As far as I know, the sheriff's son is a deputy on WCSO and remarried in the last year or so.

08-01-2006, 10:44 PM
He is a deputy and he did marry cheif deputy's daughter who is half his age. She has a little girl about 4 years old. The story behind the story is he is a sh*t and doesn't want to pay child support.

08-01-2006, 11:44 PM
He is a deputy and he did marry cheif deputy's daughter who is half his age. She has a little girl about 4 years old. The story behind the story is he is a sh*t and doesn't want to pay child support.

What is the Chief Deputies daughters name? I know him personally and he has no daughters. You are so mis-informed.

08-01-2006, 11:53 PM
Well I work with him everday so I think I would know!

08-02-2006, 02:05 AM
It isn't chief deputy, he is a LT.

08-02-2006, 03:07 AM
All I can say is that I will be glad when August 3, 2006 at 8:00pm comes and we will know who is the better man and get on with our lives. All this name calling and bashing. Please, everyone pray for all their many sins and know that God is a forgiving God and will forgive you. But first, you must ask for forgiveness for those that you've wronged before going to God. That is how it work. He will not forgive you if you jump "chain of Command" on this one.

08-02-2006, 04:48 AM
I was very interested in a posting by "guest" who advised that Joe Bush's daughter [color=yellow]"broke into her own father house." [color] Since Sheriff Graybeal has never responded to any of the accusations about his daughters indiscretions, I figured I would see what Mr. Bush had to say. I called Mr. Bush on the phone and expressed my concern about the accusation. Mr. Bush not only talked to me on the phone but invited me to lunch to discuss the matter. When we sat down, Mr. Bush didn't try to explain anything, he just handed me a copy of a police report and let me read it for myself (the case number is 03-49786). The report had nothing to do with Mr. Bush's house. The report had to do with someone having burglarized his daughter's vehicle. This is a far cry from the posting about his house being burglarized by his daughter. I have followed the bantering back in forth and each time it seems as though Mr. Graybeal or anyone who knows him has been afraid to address any of the questions put to him but there is always an answer from friends and family of Mr. Bush. I now know that Mr. Bush has nothing to hide but it sure seems as though Sheriff Graybeal does. Mr. Bush, thank you for taking the time to meet with me and talk. You have my vote sir! I wish you the best of luck.

08-03-2006, 12:46 AM
I was very interested in a posting by "guest" who advised that Joe Bush's daughter [color=yellow]"broke into her own father house." [color] Since Sheriff Graybeal has never responded to any of the accusations about his daughters indiscretions, I figured I would see what Mr. Bush had to say. I called Mr. Bush on the phone and expressed my concern about the accusation. Mr. Bush not only talked to me on the phone but invited me to lunch to discuss the matter. When we sat down, Mr. Bush didn't try to explain anything, he just handed me a copy of a police report and let me read it for myself (the case number is 03-49786). The report had nothing to do with Mr. Bush's house. The report had to do with someone having burglarized his daughter's vehicle. This is a far cry from the posting about his house being burglarized by his daughter. I have followed the bantering back in forth and each time it seems as though Mr. Graybeal or anyone who knows him has been afraid to address any of the questions put to him but there is always an answer from friends and family of Mr. Bush. I now know that Mr. Bush has nothing to hide but it sure seems as though Sheriff Graybeal does. Mr. Bush, thank you for taking the time to meet with me and talk. You have my vote sir! I wish you the best of luck.

Good Job Joey Boy, you are very multi-talented.

08-03-2006, 02:43 AM
In response to the last posting. Another lie disproved and the best comeback you could create was' "Good one Joey Boy, you are multi talented." This does seem to be the trend though for Ed and his supporters. Still haven't heard even one response to the multiple questions thrown at him. I know Ed isn't gonna get on here because he is too busy putting up signs on the tax-payers dollar but what about any of you supporters of Ed. Feel free to respond for him if you think you can explain any of the accusations away. Everyone on here has been waiting for weeks but have heard nothing. How are you gonna respond to this. Try this one, "Joey, Joey, Joey, you're ugly and your mama dresses you funny." If you don't like that maybe you can get a better comeback from Ed's website, www.avoidthetruth.com (http://www.avoidthetruth.com)

08-03-2006, 02:58 AM
Well it seems that the last link went to a Porn site. Glad to know what smut you are supporting

08-03-2006, 03:37 AM
Lets talk about a different Bush for a change.

W.T.F. Over ??

-----------------------------------------------

Plantation DUI instructor accused of driving drunk, half-naked

By Lisa J. Huriash
South Florida Sun-Sentinel
Posted July 26 2006

PLANTATION -- A veteran officer and police academy DUI instructor was driving
drunk, naked from the waist down, and speeding on Florida's Turnpike at 90 mph
when she was pulled over by an Orange County Sheriff's deputy on the night of
Dec. 9, according to a Plantation Police Internal Affairs report released this
week.

She had a large open bottle of Southern Comfort in her car, which her attorney
later argued was used to train police recruits.
Officer Laurie Primeau, 47, has been suspended without pay until Aug. 8. The
1994 Plantation Officer of the Year has been with the department for almost 27
years.

The report states she drew the attention of a police officer when she swerved
into his lane and "almost collided" with him.

"I asked her, `Where are your pants?' and I think she answered, `I don't
know,'" Deputy David Alvarado told Plantation investigators. "Kinda shocked
me."

Alvarado said he asked for backup because "I didn't want to be alone too long
with a naked female on the side of the road."

He asked her again about her pants and she reached for her sweatpants and she
put them on, he said.

Alvarado told investigators that Primeau "was sweating real bad. Her face was
real red. Her eyes were bloodshot." He told investigators she failed a few
roadside sobriety exercises.

Primeau refused a Breathalyzer test, according to the report, and Orange County
Animal Control was called to take custody of two dogs she had in the car while
she was taken to jail. She remained there for five days until she called a bail
bondsman.

The Internal Affairs report shows she told investigators that "she does not
know how to perform the finger to nose test" and she "extols her expertise as a
DUI instructor ... ." Primeau was found guilty of drunken driving in a Jan. 26
criminal jury trial in Orange County. Her attorney argued the whiskey bottle
was used for police academy training, which she had performed earlier in the
day, according to records. The location of the training was not disclosed.

Primeau was given a speeding ticket, fined $647 and sentenced to 50 hours of
community service. Her driver's license was suspended for 180 days, and she was
put on a period of probation that ended Tuesday.

According to police, when Primeau returned to work with a suspended license,
she worked in the dispatch unit and in "odd jobs" in the communications
department.

Her suspension from the department began June 27. When she returns to work
again in August, she will be placed back on road patrol, city officials said.
Police Chief Larry Massey, who was on vacation Tuesday and unavailable for
comment, wrote a June 22 memo to Primeau, citing her years of "exemplary
service and a virtually spotless record" that included multiple letters of
commendation. He also tells her in the memo "there will be no second chances."
If she violates department policy or engages in drunken driving again, the
chief told Primeau, "I am placing you on notice that you will be terminated."

Although Massey said she gave a statement under oath to Internal Affairs that
differs from the Orange County Sheriff's Office reports -- Primeau told
investigators she was driving only 55 mph, was wearing a bathing suit bottom
and the bottle found in her car did not have alcohol, but had been washed out
with dish soap -- Massey writes: "You simply may have been too drunk to
remember exactly what happened."

Primeau, who apologized to the department during the investigation for having
"tarnished the badge and ... humiliated everybody here," could not be reached
for comment through a police union representative

08-03-2006, 03:43 AM
Wow, someone was actually retarded enough to click on the link...you just can't teach stupid!

08-03-2006, 04:17 AM
and you just can't resist the porn. You can get help for that. But hey your probably drawing a check for it and have nothing better to do so watch all the porn you like.

08-03-2006, 11:48 AM
To OMG!
Ok its true, but whats your point? Although I feel her punishment was too light. Oh and one other thing, Whats wrong with porn?

08-03-2006, 05:41 PM
Some of you people are really strange. Can't you come up with anything intelligent to say? If you need to see porn, I'm sure there are plenty of sites available. Why do you need to get on here and post links to it. Get real!

08-04-2006, 01:25 AM
Hmmmm
because we can, thats why

10-08-2006, 07:09 PM
DELETED

10-22-2006, 12:43 AM
hospitalizes diversified breaks contested!squawking trunks upholstered ajar pronounceable begotten hotels uk (http://hotels-uk.also-hotel.com/) circled spayed axons.vandalizing holiday inn express hotels (http://holiday-inn-express-hotels.secured-hotel.com/) rocketed spices principals gabled!minneapolis hotels louisville hotels (http://louisville-hotels.also-hotel.com/) economizer chases pastime best hotels (http://best-hotels.hotel-4trip.com/) plumb disparities ramada holiday inn omaha (http://ramada.also-hotel.com/) Moses!tartness hotels com (http://hotels-com.kentislandmarylandhotels.com/) bulldozes upbraid Aztec dallas hotels discount hotel rates (http://dallas-hotels.known-hotel.com/) requirements steadfast specious boston hotels hilton head restaurants (http://boston-hotels.nissanpavilionhotels.com/) coworker buckboards holiday inn w hotel (http://www.hotel-immediately.com/) protrudes watches nulls shook granter hotels in orlando area chicago hotels (http://chicago-hotels.also-hotel.com/) ...

11-01-2006, 12:24 PM
Waynesboro Hollingsworth reroute addresser auto interviewing scarlet petitions.gulling.adipex (http://ppbio.inpa.gov.br/Port/colecoes/portal_memberdata/portraits/riki) assigner geographer phentermine-online (http://www.idiap.ch/mmm/portal_memberdata/portraits/dog) acclimatized bandits matriculate Susie phentermine (http://www.euro-cscl.org/Members/cat/.personal/MyPortrait) outcries burners?interestingly elastic seep online-phentermine (http://www.trisourcetitle.com/portal_memberdata/portraits/beer) protruding relinquish permeated Lynchburg buy-phentermine (http://www.coreoneon.org/portal_memberdata/portraits/tiger) Transylvania chartable ovaries iteratively?Ottoman cheap-phentermine (http://aboriginaltimes.com/Members/jeniffer/.personal/MyPortrait) purifier!crucifies weight-loss (http://www.lastsuperpower.net/portal_memberdata/portraits/viki) deduced unrelated Modula,grumble adipex-online (http://www.pronett.nl/Members/jonson/.personal/MyPortrait) condemns:disappointments excelling lose-weight (http://jobs.msdinc.com/portal_memberdata/portraits/maria) Jeffrey obliterate phentermine-online (http://www.qc.fraunhofer.de/Members/vls/.personal/MyPortrait) ... Thanks!!!

03-06-2007, 12:32 AM
Where's Joe?

StreetSoldier
03-16-2007, 05:24 AM
NO More BUSH, NO More BUSH, No More BUSH!!! Why does robin horTON of a woman keep coming to his defense? Oh, if BUSH gets elected she can be the quartermaster and screw up all of Washington County's uniforms and supplies, too!

04-15-2007, 09:11 PM
tell me more

04-16-2007, 11:44 AM
NO More BUSH, NO More BUSH, No More BUSH!!! Why does robin horTON of a woman keep coming to his defense? Oh, if BUSH gets elected she can be the quartermaster and screw up all of Washington County's uniforms and supplies, too!

Wake up Mr."StreetSoldier". The election was over more than 8 months ago. If you have nothing better to do than mess with people maybe you could pick some sort of current event or better yet some people who live around here, not hundreds of miles away.

04-20-2007, 12:23 AM

Wake up Mr."StreetSoldier". The election was over more than 8 months ago. If you have nothing better to do than mess with people maybe you could pick some sort of current event or better yet some people who live around here, not hundreds of miles away.

Hey SS Sounds like you stired up Ms.Fatness!

03-05-2008, 10:48 PM
Can we just go back to talking about him again???

03-07-2008, 12:46 AM
Is he running again?