PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again.

05-12-2006, 03:26 PM
The high and ever so mighty command staff have once again responded with the same knee jerk reaction towards an officer that they suspect might be leaving. They have relieved this officer from participating in any special duties to show there disapproval of his actions. This is sad because they have nothing to offer these officers that have applied to other agencies. There is no place in this dept, for advancement.

CIU, No chance in hell.

PSU, that job is already reserved for a new officer.

SRT, don't make me get started. JOKE!

PROMOTIONS, Total hand job!

Please if you plan to apply somewhere else don't join SRT, enroll in schools or have any hopes for advancement.

05-12-2006, 10:48 PM
Gotta be a night officer, posted a lil after 10:00.

05-13-2006, 12:22 AM
Gotta be a night officer..WHO CARES!!! Instead of using your great police mind to figure out who made the post you might want to actually READ what he wrote!! This act of childish "If you don't like me I'm gonna take my ball and go home" approach is far beyond anything that should be tolerated by ANYONE in this department. We are all adults, most with familes, and should be able to make a decision about our jobs and futures without fear of being punished, bullied or scolded like children. What I decide to do with my future is MY business!! I have had nothing negative to say about this department or its leaders. My opinions are just that, MY OPINIONS. However, punishing someone for wanting to go elsewhere and then using the excuse "it's just good business" is an insult to us all. I am for the first time, even through bus rides and cell phone counts, truly embarrased to be a part of this organization.

05-13-2006, 01:29 AM
PROMOTIONS, Total hand job! Did someone mention a hand-job??? :shock:

Where do I apply? :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:

05-13-2006, 10:46 PM
Most officers here are embarrased about working here. I know some that when asked say they are a police officer with Hillsborough County and thats it.

When I tell most people that I'm a police officer with TIA, they say "ohhh your the guy that holds me up searching my stuff when I'm trying to make my flight." I say, "no I'm a police officer out there, I sometimes make arrest and such", then they come back with "Ohhh you know I got an uncle, brother, father, ________ who also works for TPD." Then if you try and correct them they just look at you all confused.

The only cops that are not totally embarrased about working here are the one's that have never worked anywhere else. They don't know any better.

In my humble existence at this place, I can see they don't promote well at all and the CIU and k9 are not stocked with the cream of the crop either. You have a couple ok cops in K9 and 1 in CIU who can hold his weight, the rest are just dead weights.

Its the you pat my back I'll pat your's syndrome here.

05-15-2006, 07:33 PM
Yeah CIU is one slow slug. In my experience as cop, the best detectives are the one's that don't need any pushing to get the job done and can write a good detailed report. You have alot more independance as a detective, so therefor you got to have guys that are self motivated in there.

The admin just dosn't want that. They like it a lil subdued!

05-15-2006, 09:17 PM
Who is the loser trying to call out someone who posted after 10 pm! Get a life you loser. Must have been a night officer, Are we in 3rd grade here. Get a life.

05-17-2006, 06:17 PM
I'm out of gas :twisted: (_______). I told you I'm out of gas (_______)! :!: :!: :mrgreen:

08-12-2006, 01:56 AM
You guys are a sorry bunch of souls. I could not see me even doing a job where the biggest thing is keeping the traffic flow moving so gandma cant get in the car at the arrival gate. soooo sorry.......

08-19-2006, 01:28 AM
:shock: :devil: The traffic people that you refer to are members of the elite HCPTC (Hillsborough County Public Transportation Commission). They are checking the limo's and sedans that are picking up at the airport. :wink:

What you do not know is, the HCPTC hurts the consumer (You & I) and protects the taxi cab companies, as well as other companies who are forced to pay fees each year.

Your limo ride cost more!!!!! :roll: