PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Lages

joke
05-11-2006, 08:37 PM
If you love this dept. so much why did you interview with the Feds for a Federal Probation Job? Better put up an apology to the sups.

05-12-2006, 01:32 AM
Everybody knows you can like McDonalds but wouldn't pass on a chance to the Outback.

05-12-2006, 02:26 AM
Several other officers and I went out on a search yesterday. I found not one but two firearms. Both were loaded and it appears that one was used recently during the commission of a crime. A good day's work any way you look at it. This morning I arrested someone who had an active warrant. Since you like to follow my career so much I wanted you to know these things.

Other than taking your candy ass personal shot at me, a frigging line CPO, what have you done lately...or ever? What is it like to be some anonymous nancy boy? I wouldn't know.

I sign my posts Aaron G. Lages, 12-1 Bradenton. I sign ALL of my posts, even the ones that aren't so nice or that take a shot at Central Office, my chain-of-command, or some gelding such as yourself.

I am the type of man other people might have wished you had become. You are a disappointment to them and to yourself.

You always know where you can find me. You and I know you won't.

Tomorrow you'll still be some unknown bag of crap. And I will be...Aaron G. Lages, 12-1 Bradenton.

05-12-2006, 03:08 AM
I like reading your post, some I agree with others , well I laugh and say nuts. But hey you got grande ones for sure.

05-12-2006, 03:35 AM
Hey Aaron, way to tell them. Keep up the good work. 8)

05-12-2006, 04:00 PM
:P

In your case, it is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all DOUBT(or in your case) to post a reply!

05-12-2006, 04:01 PM
:P

to the guy who won't sign his name:

In your case, it is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all DOUBT(or in your case) to post a reply!

05-12-2006, 06:54 PM
Aaron did a fantistic job on the day of the search. He was called in to assist on a very short notice. He located the loaded stolen weapons and one of the guns were used in a shooting incident the day prior. Aaron you were great!! We can always call on Aaron to help us in any matter. He is a excellent Team Player, and has always been since I have known him. He will tell it how it is, whether you like it or not. If it was in my powers, I would promote AAron today. We need more like up. Thank you for your assistance.

05-12-2006, 08:56 PM
How about it Arron , will you run. I think it is in 18 months. I vote for you in a heart beat.

05-12-2006, 11:51 PM
eihter way this is a boring job that has low pay and we are treated like kids and the job is basically done by social workers and out of shape people wiht a few that wish they were cops. :wink:

05-13-2006, 03:31 AM
I am a Federal P.O. in Central Florida. I have co-workers who were with DOC who always tell me of the horrors they experienced while working as CPO's (I was a former Federal Agent and local Police Officer before). All I can say is that we are looking for a few good Men and Women. We will start you out at 10 to 15% above what you make now and we max out at $82,000 for a line officer. Bosses make into the 100's. Please, explore your options and take the leap if you are willing. Experience matters with us and we will pay for it. Oh, by the way, we have a 20 year retirement, the same as the FBI and other Federal LEO's. :twisted:

05-13-2006, 11:43 AM
THE DEPT. DOESNT PROMOTE LEO AND IT DOESNT PROMOTE SOC. WORKERS....IT PROMOTES MALES, FEMALES OR IN BETWEEN THAT CAN KISS AND SUCK. WEARING PROTECTION NOT NEEDED. and BY THE WAY IT WILL BE THE SAME WAY AFTER THE ELECTION.

05-13-2006, 01:56 PM
as the fed po stated you can make more. i left for the sheriff office a year ago and make over 10 grand more then i did as a cpo. i have so much more money to make and great opportunities down the road to obtain. i left for an entire career change. i could not deal with the probation aspect it was just not exciting for me. i needed the true street and action plus the money is great. a deputy at my dept maxs at 67k right now and it goes up all the time. i can make lots of money with o/t and details not to mention pay for special teams/units.

01-31-2008, 09:26 PM
Aaron:

So let it be written, so let it be done! 'Nuff said, my brother!

01-31-2008, 09:48 PM
If you love this dept. so much why did you interview with the Feds for a Federal Probation Job? Better put up an apology to the sups.

You're a tool. Go play in traffic

02-01-2008, 12:48 AM
lages you are sad and the typical cpo. you do nothing and just wish you worked for mso but you cant , why???? well we all know. hangin there wantabee. go and get a hamburger :lol:

02-01-2008, 01:02 AM
lages you are sad and the typical cpo. you do nothing and just wish you worked for mso but you cant , why???? well we all know. hangin there wantabee. go and get a hamburger :lol:

You are a tool.

02-01-2008, 03:36 AM
****ass shit****ing ****blowin douch-suck muther-shitting a$$ wad.

Tinkling azz ****-warts all over the $hit hill. ****-ass runny ****ering shitblow.

And thats my 2 cents. HOE ****ass ****wad sucking on tampon eating wad of shit-on-a-bun rubbed in ****juice

02-01-2008, 03:42 AM
****ass shit****ing ****blowin douch-suck muther-shitting a$$ wad.

Tinkling azz .-warts all over the $hit hill. ****-ass runny ****ering shitblow.

And thats my 2 cents. HOE ****ass ****wad sucking on tampon eating wad of shizzat-on-a-bun rubbed in ****juice

:roll:

02-01-2008, 12:54 PM
a.l. your useless and stop trying to make yourself look important you do nothing and face it you will be a cpo1 for life. how does that make you feel, either way get use to your whopping salary and wantabee status :shock:

02-01-2008, 02:34 PM
a.l. your useless and stop trying to make yourself look important you do nothing and face it you will be a cpo1 for life. how does that make you feel, either way get use to your whopping salary and wantabee status :shock:

And you are a smelly turd

02-01-2008, 09:17 PM

Your mom called and said she's pissed you keep banging your tootless cousin and thinking its ok. She told me you keep drinking Natural Ice and getting horny for your skank cousin. Your Mom also asked if I would bang her saggy nasty a$$ for a 5 dollar fee and I said no way! :shock:

02-02-2008, 01:54 AM
I have been a supervisor for 15 years. I judge my cpo/cps/cpso's on the complaints that they receive. When staff starts, they're CA material.

02-02-2008, 10:19 PM
Beetle Bailey :shock:

02-03-2008, 03:32 AM

:roll:

02-03-2008, 03:34 PM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =232572198 (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=232572198)

my sweet hearts 8)

02-03-2008, 08:11 PM

Your mom called and said she's pissed you keep banging your tootless cousin and thinking its ok. She told me you keep drinking Natural Ice and getting horny for your skank cousin. Your Mom also asked if I would bang her saggy nasty a$$ for a 5 dollar fee and I said no way! :shock:

Don't forget his untamed lust for pregnant women
:lol:

Aaron Lages is a great guy and a good officer, I just couldn't help myself on this one.. LOL

02-03-2008, 09:59 PM

Aaron Lages is a great guy and a good officer, I just couldn't help myself on this one.. LOL

Hahah right on Shanon!

02-03-2008, 10:13 PM
I was always told that you were not doing your job if you did not get complaints.

02-04-2008, 05:13 PM

Pregnant women? He told me he likes Goats!!! :!: :shock: :o

02-07-2008, 12:30 PM
I love mso deputies they make my heart melt :oops: 8)

02-11-2008, 01:04 AM
i know who you are :lol:
you would love to date a deputy we all know :lol:

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 03:32 PM
Aaron may very well be a super guy, but i feel that he should maybe not assume the worst of everyone, maybe try and put himself in other's shoes for just a moment. maybe everything is not always just black and white. maybe take the time to know his people and try to understand their story before just judging from the start. Not everyone in the system is a piece of shit. people make mistakes and sometimes coming back from those mistakes is a struggle. locking one up is not the answer it only adds to the problem. just a thought that maybe we should try and help each other instead of tearing them down and take their freedom away because they are in a struggle. you cant tell me you have never broken the law, you just did not get caught. all I am saying is maybe treat others as you would like to be treated. you never know someday you might be the one on the other side. just think about it maybe............

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 04:39 PM
Aaron may very well be a super guy, but i feel that he should maybe not assume the worst of everyone, maybe try and put himself in other's shoes for just a moment. maybe everything is not always just black and white. maybe take the time to know his people and try to understand their story before just judging from the start. Not everyone in the system is a piece of shit. people make mistakes and sometimes coming back from those mistakes is a struggle. locking one up is not the answer it only adds to the problem. just a thought that maybe we should try and help each other instead of tearing them down and take their freedom away because they are in a struggle. you cant tell me you have never broken the law, you just did not get caught. all I am saying is maybe treat others as you would like to be treated. you never know someday you might be the one on the other side. just think about it maybe............

Very well stated! Nice to see some other folks here who can think a little further then the end of their face.

Unregistered
06-09-2018, 01:18 AM
Who is this Aaron guy? Whats the scoop?

Unregistered
06-09-2018, 03:05 AM
Warrant arrests aren't credited to probation. That's a leo arrest. A warrant is a pick up order.
A warrant less arrest WA is a probation arrest.
This department doesn't trust it's staff so we don't do WA. I haven't seen or done one in YEARS.

Unregistered
06-09-2018, 06:45 PM
Warrant arrests aren't credited to probation. That's a leo arrest. A warrant is a pick up order.
A warrant less arrest WA is a probation arrest.
This department doesn't trust it's staff so we don't do WA. I haven't seen or done one in YEARS.

We do them all the time in my office

Unregistered
06-11-2018, 01:38 AM
We do them all the time in my office

Lucky you. Which circuit?