PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER SEX CRIME

05-11-2006, 12:52 PM
Good job det. KA. YOu guys are doing a great job down there. Keep up the good work.

07-10-2011, 04:09 PM
Come on now. "The Cap ee ton" is a real stud! Just ask him. He'll tell ya! Untouchable.... Well, in some ways anyway.

07-10-2011, 10:14 PM
Come on now. "The Cap ee ton" is a real stud! Just ask him. He'll tell ya! Untouchable.... Well, in some ways anyway.

CONGRATULATIONS!! You are in the lead for the "Good God, I Need A Freekin Life" Award. You have managed to dredge up a post that is 5 years and 2 months old and comment quite pathetically on it. But I'm sure in your mind you think it is rock solid. But then again, back in the day you were heard to comment that "those kids in Special Olympics aren't THAT special".

Hope it was worth your effort, Stool!

07-10-2011, 11:21 PM
Hey ASS****. There was a post before mine that was, for some reason DELETED. I'm sure to protect Napolean. So wake the F*** up stop being so quick to spout off! OH wait, Isn't that what your wife says each time? Oh, it's ok... some of us aren't so quick. You'll get it. Keep tryin! Really!

07-10-2011, 11:35 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!! You are in the lead for the "Good God, I Need A Freekin Life" Award. You have managed to dredge up a post that is 5 years and 2 months old and comment quite pathetically on it. But I'm sure in your mind you think it is rock solid. But then again, back in the day you were heard to comment that "those kids in Special Olympics aren't THAT special".

Hope it was worth your effort, Stool!

Don't waste your breath, Morons like that have no class.

07-11-2011, 10:23 AM
relax children!