PDA

View Full Version : ABC 7 Uncovers Speeders

News Flash
05-11-2006, 01:18 AM
ABC 7 Uncovers: Speeders

Click here (http://www.wwsb.com/news/details.asp?id=44038) for the full story.

05-11-2006, 01:30 AM
I'll have to thank them for not giving away my nice little speed trap, as they listed many of the others.

05-11-2006, 01:43 AM
I don't run radar, but if I did, then I'd want the unmarked Camero because that's the only way to catch the really fast speeders because then they feel really relaxed about zooming passed you because they don't know it's a cop car -- then you can catch them red handed. I love it. :lol:

Unfortunately, I drive a marked car. :?

Laser is also pretty good when it's used in wolf packs because the laser operator can "single out" the idiot who is royally speeding and zipping in-n-out of traffic. ;)

05-12-2006, 01:55 AM
Yep I must admit Traffic units and Tac units have a great advantage and it is a great tool. We should have more cars for this and every car should have a rada. There is no reason why they shouldnt other than lazieness on the Deputies part. Its a great tool just as the laser. Another issue is we really need to enlarge our motor unit. Just my .02

05-12-2006, 02:35 AM
Don't need a camaro to get the really fast ones, maybe to catch up quick. Depending on your radar, you can get the car all the way down the road while he's flying, and sure once he sees your marked vehicle he's gunna slow way down. Too late though, he's already made. Some of these people are so preoccupied with their cell phone, XM radio, GPS, DVD, and everything else, you could sit right on the side of the road with a sign that says speed trap and they would never even see you.

-great fun-
Grab a hairdryer and some mirrored sunglasses and park in the median of 41 or 75. Put the glasses on, point the hairdryer at cars, and watch the fun. Them cars'll be doing nose dives once they see that hairdryer. --tip, get one that actually looks like a radar, like a hr-12 or something.

05-13-2006, 12:02 AM
all i can say is the papers/news did not disclose my fishing hole. i dont write tickets i x15 them for rock and mary jane.