PDA

View Full Version : Connie Burton

05-08-2006, 12:41 AM
For those of you who didn't see the Tampa Tribune today, Connie Burton is on the front page, in an article speaking on how unfair the "one strike" rule is used and how Connie's son Narada is the root of her trouble, and that her other two children have "remained mostly trouble free". Clearly the writer and the editor have not heard of the HCSO web-site where one can see more than five felony charges on Emvory Burton, including three Battery on Law enforcement, three resist without charges and a resist with. One of these occured back in the days of fire-house in the living room of Connie Burton, which also resulted in Connie's arrest that night (also no mention of that in the article).

Probably the most upsetting part of this would be the fact that the tribune who constantly complains about their right to know under the sunshine law didn't take the time to look at some of the amazing things Connie Burton has said to Officers over the years. Probably my favorite would be when she told an unnamed DIII officer that: "She Prayed every night that Hank Carr would come back and kill more police officers." ...... I know you must be thinking that is nothing more than hear say but if you look at the internal affairs complaint filed by her, she states under oath that she did in fact say that.

I would like to see other LEO's write the tribune editor at TBO.Com and tell then how they feel about the trib's unfairly treated hero....and I would really like to see our Police Union N*t up and send out a release telling our two thousand some odd members to boycott the tribune until as Paul Harvey says, ,they tell "The rest of the story"!!!

05-08-2006, 03:00 AM
You're fighting a losing battle. Cancel you subscription to the Trib and move on.

Burton is a miserable person. She's fat and lazy,not to mention poor and black.

Her ramblings don't affect me at all.

I have a new house, a new car and am living great.

God Bless America.

05-09-2006, 05:45 AM
You are living the American dream.......until she makes a bogus complaint on you or lies on you as she has done to many other cops and tries to get you fired over a lie. Then my friend, you will be the one calling for a something like the original poster is talking about. Keep your head buried in the sand.
One day when she is your only witness that someone pointed a gun at you and you shot them......then you will take back your stupid statements.

05-09-2006, 01:30 PM
One day when she is your only witness that someone pointed a gun at you and you shot them......then you will take back your stupid statements.

You obviously don't know her...the 1st thing she would do would be to get rid of the bad guys gun. Do you think that someone who tells cops she "prays for Carr to come back" is gonna support a cop in an IA shoot investigation? Wake up bro.

05-10-2006, 01:50 PM
I think that "me" missed "silly guy's" point. The point was that if she were the only witness who could help you, she would lie! He was countering the statement of "me" that "her ramblings don't affect me at all."

Check out today's Tribune editorial page. The reporter for the original article may have soft pedeled the story about her, but the Editor of the editorial page nails her and says that evicting her was the right thing to do!

05-10-2006, 02:01 PM
Even Connie herself has a Bat on LEO charge along with Affray and Resist w/violence in 1996!

05-13-2006, 11:58 AM
Connie is a pathetic waste of skin. The only reason she continues her BS is that not one officer that she has made false complaints against has ever sued her for those complaints. Florida law states that an officer may sue a citizen for false complaints to IA. Hit her where it hurts the most... in her pocket. Then she may STFU. Now, as far as the citizens go, the only ones who take her seriously and cant see through her blatant lies are the ones who don't matter anyway. They are irrelevent to society and their opinions are mere background noise.

05-19-2006, 05:08 PM
i think that connie is a waste.. she needs to get a life and move on to bigger and better (which we know she wont do) public housing is for people to do better and move on so that other (poor) people can have a chance to do better also.. however i will say this i dont like the poor and black comment it makes me sick that i might be checking t34 on a racist fool remember that!!!!

05-22-2006, 12:26 PM
Having met Miss B in 1998 in the court house, I was not impressed. I was in a suit and tie and began talking to her about her housing problems. I did not identify myself nor did she ask. We talked maybe three minutes. In that small amount of time she managed to say the F@@@ word about a dozen times and pick her nose in front of me. She hates the police dept, the housing aurthority, the city goverment, and any people of color who don't take her side,, she just hates... How anyone could believe in her is beyound me.

06-01-2006, 02:05 PM
How can you stuff 350 pounds in that small frame (HCSO scale not my guess) The food stamp program works well...............