PDA

View Full Version : FOP Memorial Day Weekend Family Picnic

Tim Hennigan
05-07-2006, 10:38 PM
MEMORIAL WEEKEND
AT
FOP LODGE 29

WHEN: May 26-29, 2006
TIME: 1800hrs (6PM) FRIDAY MAY 26th, 2006 TILL??

WHERE: PASCO FOP LODGE 29, US 41 and BELL Lake
RD. LAND O LAKES. That OFFERS a Beautiful
Lake front view and access to Bell Lake, with dock,
boat ramp, unlimited primitive camping space along with a few RV hooks up sites. There is plenty of sun and shade to relax and get away from all the stress.

WHO: ALL FOP, FOPA MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS
WHO ARE EMPLOYED BY THE PASCO
SHERIFF”S OFFICE

ENJOY: FRIENDS, CO-WORKERS, FELLOWSHIP OF BROTHERS & SISTERS, MEETNG NEW PEOPLE, WATERSPORTS, FISHING, CAMPING, NIGHTLY CAMP FIRES & ENJOYING WHAT IS YOURS: A LITTLE GET-A-WAY AND PRIVATE PIECE OF PARIDISE.

FOP LODGE 29 Will be opening Sat /27 and Sun 5/28 from 6pm till? Serving HOTDOGS, HAMBERGERS AND BEER. There is a limited amount for each night SO COME EARLY; WE ASK THAT YOU BRING A COVER DISH TO COMPLIMENT OUR EVENINGS.

SO, BRING OUT YOUR FAMILIES TO ENJOY A DAY, EVENING, OR BETTER YET THE WHOLE WEEKEND FOR A RELAXING AND FUN TIME AT YOUR FOP LODGE 29

05-07-2006, 11:39 PM
Oh Great! I rejoin the FOP so Hennigan can get free food, beer, and RV parking? What ever happened to doing the most good for the most people?

Haven't you parked out there long enough Hennigan?

Tim Hennigan
05-10-2006, 09:45 PM
To Guest

First I like to welcome you back to FOP Lodge 29, I hope you have a better experience now then you did before. Your FOP Lodge 29 is growing and has many things to offer. I invite you to become involved in your FOP Lodge 29 and plan to attend the upcoming regular monthly meeting held on May 17,2006, dinner is served at 630pm. I encourage you to nominate yourself for one of the many positions that are open on both the Fraternal and Labor side of the house. The FOP can not run without it’s members becoming involved and donating their time and hard work for the GOOD of all members. I also hope you come out for the Memorial Weekend with your family to enjoy the brother/sisterhood of the FOP.

On a side note, Lodge 29 is revamping just how the Lodge is to be used by it’s members and how the FOP can better server ALL it’s members alike. I think you have some ideas and your input is welcomed and respected. So come sit on this committee and serve your fellow brothers and sisters in a positive way, by becoming part of YOUR FOP Lodge 29..

I know what I stand for and where my ethics are. I have been known to do wrong in my life, but I take each day as a learning experience and with an open mind. I have nothing to hide and openly publish my identity so others know who to point the finger at or better yet to give constructive criticism to.

In Brotherhood
Tim Hennigan

05-15-2006, 03:40 PM
I can somewhat understand replying to a "hot button" post with a negative comment, (within reason), but to begin impaling the daggers into somebody's back because he simply gave a friendly invite to an F.O.P. Lodge Function is WWWAAAAYYY out of line. Did that rant make you feel better?