PDA

View Full Version : CITILIFE PHOTO SHOOT

CHUCKY CHEEEZE
05-05-2006, 03:26 PM
Is it the public that's offended, or the uhuru times?

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2006/5/5/157250.html

Picasso
05-06-2006, 01:20 AM
This incident was brought to City Council's attention on Thursday. Channel #15 on Verison Cable ~ St Pete times reporter: Ahi, added the racial remark after Momma T's and councilman Williams statements/agenda appearred.

The real issue here: Is Chucky being the fall guy for Deputy Mayor :GoD ?
Good reason to take vacation time to submit your resumes....!

I didn't see any credits or thank yous going out to Charles in the magazine....

DID YOU ??????????

By the way ......Ahi, is getting the brick wall treatment over this. And It ain't over yet...

Oh and by the way Sterling Powell...... you may owe me
It's yet to see....either you lose your support from the City and take a dive or your underground St Pete come to the rescue. The loss of full page ads has gotta hurt... no matter how Pro Police you are........

SOME OF US YOU CAN'T BUY !!!!! :roll:

CHUCKY CHEEEZE
05-06-2006, 01:42 AM
I know it's no excuse..... but I think Chuck was told to sign off on it, then the Citlife guys (we all know how mass communication people are) took advantage of the rubber stamp effect and did what suited them. Lesson to you, Chuck! I don't think the citzens of St Pete (the ones Northside who can read) liked this!

Give the command staff any chance to erode their credibility and further tarnish their dog-turd reputations, and they always seem to jump on it!

Like Picasso said, I think Chuck was told to "play ball" and help out a friend in advertising!
Surprised Chuck didn't address this one with some "anti Italian-American epithets", of which his limited Appalachian vocabulary contains a vastly colorful array LMFAO!

Picasso
05-06-2006, 02:56 AM
I'm figuing that Chuck's sudden Vacation ~ mind you ~ I wasn't here to see the memo wherein: Luke was put in charge until his return ....while he was gone for the time being.... Means : 1) Chuck is at home GIVING No public response.....to this FUBAR
or 2) chucky is out of town putting his resumes in. for somewhere else...... and just can't wait til he gets back to his desk and sees what lays there !!!

Oh by the way Mr. Sterling Powell and Ms. Collen Smith's EMAIL connections have disappeared also.......Director and Managing editor of Citilife Magazine.... Just when Abhi Raghunathan had some questions!

Geez Chuck can't you see when GoD has forsaken you?

The PR SPIN went astray !!!!! And the blood is now on your hands

To: Mr. Sterling Powell
Good luck. You appeared to be PRO Police at one time but it was all to you're own end. You're photoshoot is front page news now ... CLAP CLAP... You've got people talking about your rag.
BUT ~ I'll bet you that the $1000 full page ad from ST Pete is pulled next issue. So go Ahead and it might not hurt all that bad at first ~ but in reality... the alternative lifestyle underground of St Petersburg will NOT support the UBER~URBANITs that you all envision moving downtown. I Can't wait to see Golitah's for support you now.

By the way Goliath's bailing soon too.
It's in the Cards... Check with your local Tarot Card reader SOON....
It would have been better if you stayed 8) with the Weekly Planet....

Picasso
05-06-2006, 04:02 AM
Dear Accreditation:
The names have been changed to protect the innocent.
Are any ethical questions raised?

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f375/picassooo1/1096a734.jpg

05-06-2006, 02:02 PM
It would be easy to make sure these FUBAR'S don't happen...
Just do what any intelligent administrator would do....Conditionally approve the photo shoot with publication depending on an approval of the proofs. All for print or video photo's are scrutinized before the finished product is put out,,,just not by us,,,duh!!

CHUCKY CHEEEZE
05-06-2006, 06:17 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Gladiator
05-06-2006, 08:56 PM
I like the race card spin that was put on the whole thing. That model must have suffered severe mental trauma to be handcuffed by that hispanic officer. I wonder how much air brushing it took to make the skin tone of the officer to look lighter than the model.

A perfect example of Councilmember Williams talking out of his a$$ again. Didn't he just do that last week about tasers? And Momma T....what a fricken joke she is. Here's a hint Momma T: try using some Loreal Black instead of Black Woman Blond. That mop on you head looks ridiculous. How can anyone take your race card games serious when you die your hair blond. You look like an idiot.

Lawman
05-06-2006, 09:19 PM
How can anyone take your race card games serious when you die your hair blond. You look like an idiot.

If the shoe fits...

05-07-2006, 11:55 AM
Chief :twisted: Harmon should be the cop-prop for all photo shoots.

05-25-2006, 10:14 PM
Whats the status of the investigation into your chief over that photo?

Gladiator
05-26-2006, 02:21 AM
Who are you kidding. The Chief hasn't taken responsibility for anything since he was hired. From the $50,000 in cash that disappeared off the trunk of the cruiser several years ago to every stupid decision he has made as chief....he has never taken responsibility. What makes it worse now is he feels he is above the law. I guess to a certain extent he is......for now.

Nacho Libre
06-02-2006, 06:22 PM
what chaps my ass so bad was the fact that they took such offense to a black female being handcuffed from what they thought was a white officer.

#1 DO YOU ****ING MORONS THINK THAT WE CALL BROTHERS IN TO ARREST BROTHERS?!?!?!?

#2 DO YOU ****ING TARDS THINK THAT BLACK FEMALES NEVER GET ARRESTED?!?!?!

#3 DO YOU ****ING TARDS KNOW HOW TO READ ARREST STATS?!?!?!?!?!

#4 DO YOU ****ING DIPSHITS EVER LIVE IN REALITY?!?!?!

06-02-2006, 06:31 PM
It got quiet when it dawned on some folks that the officer in the picture wasn't "white" by classical definition. Well, the girl was a heinz 57.
Whats next, they gonna pick on the gheys?
Ooopsy..... people "of alternative life styles"... :P
We need to be politically corrupt at all times! http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y167/Airbrushayatollah/gaypride.gif
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y167/Airbrushayatollah/villagepeople_klsml.jpg

CompanyClerk
06-07-2006, 04:41 PM
Since I am not aware of this CitiLife publication, could someone give me a few details about it and maybe I can get them to print some of the photos and tell the truth... Well as best they can.

Stand Back, I Have A Camera... And I WILL SHOOT!