PDA

View Full Version : Who is pissed in Punta Gorda?

04-26-2006, 07:07 PM
Who is pissed in Punta Gorda? Any thoughts out there. Use your initals and your post will not be deleted probably. Are any of us actually upset with the admin or is it typical to whine about the admin no matter who it is. Who does anybody think can come here and make everyone happy. Who would make you happy? What would make you happy? After the $4,500.00 raise we will be starting people about $6 to 10,000 higher then PGPD and Desoto SO. FHP starting is $31,00 and after TEN years you will max out at $33,000. If you don't belive me then cjeck out the State BillBoard at 41 and Tuckers. North Port is the so called "New Best Thing" yet we know how that usually turns out. They don't even know who there Chief is going to be. Just trying to get some thoughts and use this site for some mental activity.

04-27-2006, 01:21 PM
I think it is probably some guy who either got fired recently or made an unsuccessful run at the top. He could be the guy who wrote those articles about DR in the paper too.

Who is pissed in Punta Gorda? Any thoughts out there. Use your initals and your post will not be deleted probably. Are any of us actually upset with the admin or is it typical to whine about the admin no matter who it is. Who does anybody think can come here and make everyone happy. Who would make you happy? What would make you happy? After the $4,500.00 raise we will be starting people about $6 to 10,000 higher then PGPD and Desoto SO. FHP starting is $31,00 and after TEN years you will max out at $33,000. If you don't belive me then cjeck out the State BillBoard at 41 and Tuckers. North Port is the so called "New Best Thing" yet we know how that usually turns out. They don't even know who there Chief is going to be. Just trying to get some thoughts and use this site for some mental activity.

10-28-2007, 12:04 AM
wow

10-30-2007, 04:43 AM
Hello and welcome to yesterday, did you have to resurrect this topic?

11-23-2007, 10:38 AM
Hell no we wont go