PDA

View Full Version : LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Gladiator
04-22-2006, 07:56 PM
LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Let these new boards be a rebirth in our fight against all that is wrong with the SPPD. Together we can overcome the evil that has infiltrated our halls for far too long. Join the fight and speak the cold, hard truth again and again and again. To do so is not beating a dead horse, it is tenderizing the meat for the wolves. It's time to be The shadow on the wall of the staff, The thorn in the side of the incompetent, The fire under the a$$ of the lazy, The ghost in the closet of the corrupt and The light at the end of the tunnel for the rest of us.

The time is now to Speak the truth, Speak often and Speak loud.....

.....The SPPD was once a place of great honor....It can be again!

BackstreetStPete
04-22-2006, 08:27 PM
Let's get together on this boys.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jeeum/rules.gif

Picasso
04-25-2006, 06:49 PM
WHO Is the real puppet~master in St Pete.

I'm beginning to realize that GoD is just second fiddle
running on the back draft , almost a no one @ one time in the past
( But the Master needed him!)

The Real Master of Puppets is really looking to get somewhere
in the future in further politics.

COULD IT BE ??????
King Baker !!!
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f375/picassooo1/puppetmaster.gif

05-01-2006, 03:55 PM
I love the puppet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gladiator
05-02-2006, 06:35 AM
The time has arrived. The old message board is no more. Now is the time to stand tall in the arena of battle and join us on the new board. Post your thoughts and opinions with no fear.

Gladiator
09-02-2009, 01:57 PM
It's time for those who fear taking a stand for what is right to come forth and fight!! We've been down the hard road for a long time. We've endured self serving managers. Criminals within our ranks. Our hands tied by cowards who themselves are too scared of their own shadows. Now there's light at the end of the tunnel.

It doesn't matter which of the two candidates you support...both will bring change to the SPPD! For the naysayers...go ahead and watch from the sidelines as you always do. Everyone else...its time to stand tall and walk the walk. We will be a new department!! We have alot of young blood among us who are just waiting to be able to do what they were hired to do: protect and serve!!

I make the same call I did over three years ago in my original post:

Together we can overcome the evil that has infiltrated our halls for far too long. Join the fight and speak the cold, hard truth again and again and again. To do so is not beating a dead horse, it is tenderizing the meat for the wolves. It's time to be The shadow on the wall of the staff, The thorn in the side of the incompetent, The fire under the a$$ of the lazy, The ghost in the closet of the corrupt and The light at the end of the tunnel for the rest of us.

The time is now to Speak the truth, Speak often and Speak loud.....

Get involved or forever live with the present.....