PDA

View Full Version : Day #3 without a union contract

Unregistered
10-03-2021, 12:29 PM
Tommy why won’t you tell the real story, why we are 3 days late without a contract. Why won’t you tell the members that the city can impose a contract on us if they want.

This is why we elected you! You should’ve had the contract submitted in April per the contract.

You were to busy, with parties, traveling and dining what you do best, nothing, lazy!

So please explain the members why we don’t have a contract!

Unregistered
10-03-2021, 12:36 PM
What do you mean we don’t have a contract ! Again another Javi attack! It ‘s his fault for us not having a contract.

Unregistered
10-03-2021, 12:49 PM
Another Captain disinformation to confuse us. Of course we have a contract, it expires at the end of the year! Fking dummies!

Unregistered
10-03-2021, 01:17 PM
Another Captain disinformation to confuse us. Of course we have a contract, it expires at the end of the year! Fking dummies!

The old contract expired 9/31/2021 we are In a status quo period. The city however can impose at anytime. Tommys is to busy being played by the commissioners.

Unregistered
10-03-2021, 02:01 PM

A dumb a s s department that follows a corrupt Captain

Do your own homework people perfect example is his version of Friday’s Commission meeting, watch it for yourself.

Unregistered
10-03-2021, 02:04 PM
Tommy why won’t you tell the real story, why we are 3 days late without a contract. Why won’t you tell the members that the city can impose a contract on us if they want.

This is why we elected you! You should’ve had the contract submitted in April per the contract.

You were to busy, with parties, traveling and dining what you do best, nothing, lazy!

So please explain the members why we don’t have a contract!

Are u kidding me. We went 3 years with Armando and Ortiz without a contract. Javi u will never be Fop president again. Keep taking down 🥑

Unregistered
10-03-2021, 02:26 PM
Obviously you are uneducated with understanding how a contract works. I've never seen a new one ready prior to the current one expiring. As far as imposing a contract you have to declare an impass first with PERC and then the City Commissioners can only impose a contract for 1 year and on only the items that were not agreed to.

You need to educate yourself and stop whining about a contract when it's still early yet.

Unregistered
10-03-2021, 05:26 PM
Are u kidding me. We went 3 years with Armando and Ortiz without a contract. Javi u will never be Fop president again. Keep taking down 🥑

We have never been three years without a contract fool

Unregistered
10-04-2021, 12:06 AM

When did we went 3 years without a contract ?. Are you light duty or limited duty

Unregistered
10-04-2021, 12:13 AM
Obviously you are uneducated with understanding how a contract works. I've never seen a new one ready prior to the current one expiring. As far as imposing a contract you have to declare an impass first with PERC and then the City Commissioners can only impose a contract for 1 year and on only the items that were not agreed to.

You need to educate yourself and stop whining about a contract when it's still early yet.

Just because you never seen a contract passed on time it doesn't mean is the right thing , technically the contract expired . The Supposedly reason that the pride unicorn gang won the fop was to stop the corrupt ways of doing things in the past , they had plenty of time to get the contract on time but obviously didn't do anything which lets you believe that nothing has changed

Unregistered
10-04-2021, 12:24 AM
Challenge please show me a contract ratified by the union before October 1st EVER

Unregistered
10-04-2021, 07:32 AM
Challenge please show me a contract ratified by the union before October 1st EVER

Just because things were not done properly in the past it doesn't mean that we should continued to do them .

Unregistered
10-05-2021, 02:59 AM
What’s the hurry ?

Unregistered
10-05-2021, 06:58 AM
What’s the hurry ?

"What's the hurry ", that's the most idiotic and stupid comment in here and they are a lot of them in here .There is no sense in answering your stupidity