PDA

View Full Version : There is something brewing

Unregistered
09-30-2021, 03:34 PM
Disclaimer: this is my opinion, and may be different from yours.

Having witnessed some of the tactics done by previous FOP presidents (Aguilar, Ortiz), former Mayors (Regalado), city commissioners, police staff members to screw the troops in order to benefit themselves, makes me believe that the dog and pony show going on right now is just to hide whatever is brewing behind the closed doors. Sort of like the state attorney and the defense attorney they act like true adversaries in the court room, but are best buddies outside the courtroom.

Something similar happened when Regalado was in officer with Ortiz. He went and purchased a bread truck and put a sign on it that read, “real eyes see real eyes”. Yeah it was all BS. We ended up getting screwed while staff members got promoted or got bonuses.

Something doesn’t seem right about this show, and if you have seen the commissioners are juts digging past dirt on the Chief that has already been dealt with in his other employments.

There is a real Cuban Mafia here 🤷🏻*♂️

Unregistered
09-30-2021, 03:43 PM
I agree, this entire thing doesn’t seem right. The claims of DOJ and FBI are a joke, for years they have been poking this department only to leave a Hershey’s kisses under the pillow when they quietly leave.

This department needs a real professional leader but it’s not going to happen because of city hall. This is all crazy and sad at the end of the day public safety is at jeopardy.

Unregistered
09-30-2021, 05:47 PM
Truly stated sir, all smoke and it will be revealed soon. This is a circus with the same clowns in the ring. No new acts to see. The chief past was many years ago. Nothing to see here. At the end of all this the MPD won’t get the amount of raise they want and the capital funds needed to continue to be an excellent department. It’s all about the clowns at city hall. Control, Protection for their family/ friends from arrests and know about all the ongoing confidential investigations being conducted by MPD. They don’t care about MPD. Only themselves at the end of the day. To all the MPD employees stay strong and professional, the victory will be yours.