PDA

View Full Version : Where’s The little watch commander

Unregistered
09-07-2021, 07:34 AM
Is he still a watch commander? Haven’t seen him since the last dania meltdown.

Unregistered
09-07-2021, 04:47 PM
He is referred to as the “little general”. Still around getting his sleeves on his shirt tightened. He don’t like baby seals (swat) either. He’s a QRF diehard commander. He goes ballistic is you out talk him on the radio. Know it all don’t listen to the deputies on scene or sergeants, just balls to the wall and end up with nothing but failure or looking stupid as always. He gave up being a state attorney to become a deputy, a jack of all trades. Just give him a cigar next time on scene and fire it up and you are his best bud.

Unregistered
09-07-2021, 06:12 PM
He is referred to as the “little general”. Still around getting his sleeves on his shirt tightened. He don’t like baby seals (swat) either. He’s a QRF diehard commander. He goes ballistic is you out talk him on the radio. Know it all don’t listen to the deputies on scene or sergeants, just balls to the wall and end up with nothing but failure or looking stupid as always. He gave up being a state attorney to become a deputy, a jack of all trades. Just give him a cigar next time on scene and fire it up and you are his best bud.

He gets his feelings hurt whenever someone doesn’t agree with him or suck up to him. But it’s not just the deputies. Do you remember him and Dunbar going at it on the radio at the airport shooting? The little field general will not be denied. There is a part of him that can be likable but you gotta dig deep for it. Dania felt the wrath.

Unregistered
09-07-2021, 10:28 PM
The little general is an awesome LT. Any district would be honored to have such a great man and leader. You people just don’t like him because he makes you work. Lazy slugs.

Unregistered
09-07-2021, 10:51 PM
The little general is an awesome LT. Any district would be honored to have such a great man and leader. You people just don’t like him because he makes you work. Lazy slugs.

No one on the site said they didn’t like him azz kisser. We only talk about his ego which is just as big as his head. Why don’t you answer your calls for service and let real deputies have a man conversation. When the dic_ suck_ _ come back on this conversation than you can rejoin.

Unregistered
09-07-2021, 11:19 PM
No one on the site said they didn’t like him azz kisser. We only talk about his ego which is just as big as his head. Why don’t you answer your calls for service and let real deputies have a man conversation. When the dic_ suck_ _ come back on this conversation than you can rejoin.

Lmao damn Shazam b bam bam 💥 kapowee detonation. Bam

Unregistered
09-07-2021, 11:22 PM

We like him fine he just happens to be wrong a lot of the time and he can’t admit when he’s wrong like letting that suicidal guy walk out if the hotel and off himself. That was a real zinger. Wow.

Unregistered
09-07-2021, 11:49 PM
We like him fine he just happens to be wrong a lot of the time and he can’t admit when he’s wrong like letting that suicidal guy walk out if the hotel and off himself. That was a real zinger. Wow.

That was a my name is shamus and I take it in the anus oh sh!t moment.

Unregistered
09-08-2021, 12:33 AM
Is this the guy with the hot Brazil wife, or is that someone else? Thanks

Unregistered
09-08-2021, 02:07 AM
He gets his feelings hurt whenever someone doesn’t agree with him or suck up to him. But it’s not just the deputies. Do you remember him and Dunbar going at it on the radio at the airport shooting? The little field general will not be denied. There is a part of him that can be likable but you gotta dig deep for it. Dania felt the wrath.

He makes some questionable decisions especially being a former prosecutor.
Someone always needs to go to jail if you get my drift.

Unregistered
09-08-2021, 02:25 AM

Are you guys talking about S112?

Unregistered
09-08-2021, 03:12 AM
LT is a very humble man. He’s an outstanding LT. Never makes mistakes that I’ve seen. Don’t be jealous because he went to college has a law degree and can lift more then your fat a** can. Don’t be jealous losers.

Unregistered
09-08-2021, 03:53 AM
LT is a very humble man. He’s an outstanding LT. Never makes mistakes that I’ve seen. Don’t be jealous because he went to college has a law degree and can lift more then your fat a** can. Don’t be jealous losers.

Well he isn’t any better than the rest of us. Actually what a jagoff to be a cop with all that education.

Who’s the dumba$$ NOW!

Oh another vitamin S candidate…I’m so impressed.

Unregistered
09-08-2021, 08:25 AM
Well he isn’t any better than the rest of us. Actually what a jagoff to be a cop with all that education.

Who’s the dumba$$ NOW!

Oh another vitamin S candidate…I’m so impressed.

You guys should be happy he’s willing to do this job with all that education. That’s the one thing this place needs more of but doesn’t have. Julian could be more for the troops ans less of a company man, other than that he’s ok.

Unregistered
09-08-2021, 09:10 AM

Humble? Seriously? Just stop man.

Unregistered
09-08-2021, 10:10 AM

That may be the reason he is a FORMER prosecutor

Unregistered
09-08-2021, 11:31 AM
I wish we could get Hasbro toy company to make a watch commander action figure 6 inches in height complete with cigar and tactical rope slung across him. He’s never going to use the rope but you know just for looks. He comes complete with 3 radio’s. Batteries not included.

Unregistered
09-08-2021, 11:34 AM
I wish we could get Hasbro toy company to make a watch commander action figure 6 inches in height complete with cigar and tactical rope slung across him. He’s never going to use the rope but you know just for looks. He comes complete with 3 radio’s. Batteries not included.

Then best part is when you say tac alert he will start masturbating frantically.

Unregistered
09-08-2021, 11:58 AM
Who is this.....Julian?

Unregistered
09-08-2021, 01:48 PM

What is there to be jealous about. The guy is answering calls for service with people who have GED’s and High School Diplomas. Who’s the smart one. All these years why haven’t he been promoted over these other uneducated dummies in command staff. So save that law degree crap. The general counsel office can use some brains. Maybe the agency want be paying out millions of dollars in settlements to employees. Discuss

Unregistered
09-08-2021, 04:35 PM
What is there to be jealous about. The guy is answering calls for service with people who have GED’s and High School Diplomas. Who’s the smart one. All these years why haven’t he been promoted over these other uneducated dummies in command staff. So save that law degree crap. The general counsel office can use some brains. Maybe the agency want be paying out millions of dollars in settlements to employees. Discuss

He’s smart enough not to move beyond the rank of Lt. There’s not protection after that rank and I’ve seen some of the better more competent people over the years at bso stay at that rank for that reason.

Unregistered
09-08-2021, 10:16 PM
There is a reason he was never offered promotion to Captain. Decent as a watch commander, kinda rigid, and not the right skill set to move higher in rank. He’ll retire as a LT.

Unregistered
09-08-2021, 11:41 PM
There is a reason he was never offered promotion to Captain. Decent as a watch commander, kinda rigid, and not the right skill set to move higher in rank. He’ll retire as a LT.

Best move he could make would be to retire has a LT. They at least can’t fire him for nothing.