PDA

View Full Version : Quit whining, the reality is Miami PD is one of the worst in the nation!

Unregistered
09-03-2021, 05:15 PM
Your detectives are incompetent with one of the worst clearance percentages in the nation, you don't respond to calls..especially after midnight in the Little Havana district, you give undocumented immigrants free passes and are not proactive at all.
You are close to totally worthless as a PD and all you guys do is whine.

Unregistered
09-03-2021, 05:48 PM
Times have changed. We really can't be a proactive police department, when you have a chief and city hall, that will hang you out, if it's good press for them. Most cops, hired today are in it for the steady paycheck and benefits. It is what it is. Overall, it's all about, how can I make myself shine, for a transfer to a special unit and d@mn the rest. However, their are some good men & woman working here. Up and down the ranks. This career isn't about, the so called calling today. It's about survival, where you have more distrust of your fellow officers, then the hood-rats, out on the block. At least there you know what your honestly dealing with, inside the department, you really don't. If you can come to terms, that your only as good as your last shift here and all you better do is make those above you in rank, look good. You'll do find.

Beside, overall the community, as a whole really doesn't think much of us. Were to be scene, not heard. Until they step in a pile of sh!t and need our help.

Unregistered
09-03-2021, 07:47 PM
Yup. The liberal agenda and corruption has made the first responders and the military deplorables in the nation. This happens when you let the opportunists get away with what they want because someone has to be blamed for the bad behavior; so who is to be blamed? Well that is going to be us. How is george Floyd Granted the name “hero” when he was a piece of shît scum of the earth but yet, you have 13 US members dying because of the incompetence of leadership and nobody bats an eye on that. This is why my friend that i wont fight the system because the system is already broken. We are doomed and if you do not act smart and survive then they win and that my friend i wont allow. Nobody cares for us. Everyone wants their problems to be solved by us but in reality nobody will solve mines. You are trained to defend yourself not to save anyone. So save yourselves, take your retirement, and go away without looking back. The city does not want to pay you well for what you do, and then you are the one who will suffer from ptsd or maybe lose your life doing this job, or even go to prison. So now tell me my friend, is it really worth it to shine and go the extra mile? You can only know that answer.