PDA

View Full Version : Biden Voters

Unregistered
08-26-2021, 07:13 PM
I don't know who all the Biden voters are that I work with, but I do know many. I won't make this long. I despise and disrespect all of you. I think you are stupid and pitiful. I can hardly stand to look at you. You have greatly helped our country's enemies by your votes. I consider you nothing more than slime at the base of a public truck stop toilet.

Unregistered
08-26-2021, 11:20 PM
I don't know who all the Biden voters are that I work with, but I do know many. I won't make this long. I despise and disrespect all of you. I think you are stupid and pitiful. I can hardly stand to look at you. You have greatly helped our country's enemies by your votes. I consider you nothing more than slime at the base of a public truck stop toilet.

WOW! Your anonymous post says volumes about you. Are you the KING OF COWARDS? I don't think anyone will lose any sleep over your disrespect or your opinion.

Unregistered
08-27-2021, 01:47 AM
WOW! Your anonymous post says volumes about you. Are you the KING OF COWARDS? I don't think anyone will lose any sleep over your disrespect or your opinion.

Toilet Slime.

Unregistered
08-27-2021, 04:35 AM

You are just the type of person I was writing about. I despise you.

Unregistered
08-27-2021, 11:18 AM
You are just the type of person I was writing about. I despise you.

Who cares you p*ssy?

Unregistered
08-27-2021, 11:19 AM
Toilet Slime.

COWARD! Big p*ssy coward!!

Unregistered
08-27-2021, 05:00 PM
Those of you who are Biden supporters, when will you ever learn the old adage: "You Can't Plolish a Turd"?

Unregistered
08-27-2021, 09:55 PM
Those of you who are Biden supporters, when will you ever learn the old adage: "You Can't Plolish a Turd"?

"You Can't Plolish a Turd"? is this even English you f*cking moron?

Unregistered
08-28-2021, 03:07 AM
Your white Democratic handlers told you to vote for an old senile white man in cognitive failure and you obeyed. What more is there to say? Just keep on obeying the white Democrats.

Unregistered
08-28-2021, 10:07 AM
Your white Democratic handlers told you to vote for an old senile white man in cognitive failure and you obeyed. What more is there to say? Just keep on obeying the white Democrats.

In 2016 your white racist Republican handlers told you to vote for an old senile white narcissistic pedophile in cognitive failure and you obeyed. What more is there to say? Just keep on obeying the white racist Republicans.

Unregistered
09-09-2021, 08:08 AM
In 2016 your white racist Republican handlers told you to vote for an old senile white narcissistic pedophile in cognitive failure and you obeyed. What more is there to say? Just keep on obeying the white racist Republicans.

Hahaha! You’re funny! Trump was on his game for someone in their 70s. A bit rude but he made this country amazing and our enemies fall to their knees. Black unemployment was at its highest under his leadership. Now we have a president who can barely speak, has trouble climbing stairs, sniffs little kids every chance he gets, and literally handed over billions of our tax dollars to the Taliban. Oh, and he had to suck down on some ice cream to manage his dementia. Look it up. GTFOH.

Unregistered
09-09-2021, 09:31 AM
Hahaha! You’re funny! Trump was on his game for someone in their 70s. A bit rude but he made this country amazing and our enemies fall to their knees. Black unemployment was at its highest under his leadership. Now we have a president who can barely speak, has trouble climbing stairs, sniffs little kids every chance he gets, and literally handed over billions of our tax dollars to the Taliban. Oh, and he had to suck down on some ice cream to manage his dementia. Look it up. GTFOH.

Do you even read what you write before you hit the "submit reply" button? "Black unemployment was at its highest under his leadership"- WHAT!?!. Your level of ignorance is beyond comprehension and even more troubling knowing that you carry a badge and gun (and have a sheet and hood in your closet).

Trump displayed more signs of cognitive decline than any President of the United States EVER did?

In your words- LOOK IT UP!

Unregistered
09-22-2021, 06:55 PM
Do you even read what you write before you hit the "submit reply" button? "Black unemployment was at its highest under his leadership"- WHAT!?!. Your level of ignorance is beyond comprehension and even more troubling knowing that you carry a badge and gun (and have a sheet and hood in your closet).

Trump displayed more signs of cognitive decline than any President of the United States EVER did?

In your words- LOOK IT UP!

Another stupid minority libtard. GFY

Unregistered
09-22-2021, 09:44 PM
Another stupid minority libtard. GFY

Did you read the post they were talking about? GO F*CK YOURSELF!

Unregistered
09-22-2021, 11:46 PM
Did you read the post they were talking about? GO F*CK YOURSELF!

Is it Libtard or Libturd? Why don't you spite me by burning your neighborhood down tonight and shooting some people. Maybe throw in some looting!

Unregistered
09-23-2021, 10:18 PM
Is it Libtard or Libturd? Why don't you spite me by burning your neighborhood down tonight and shooting some people. Maybe throw in some looting!

I would rather you go F*CK yourself you illiterate child!

Unregistered
10-25-2021, 10:12 PM
So do you spell masterbate with an e or a u?