PDA

View Full Version : Friends

Unregistered
08-22-2021, 04:48 PM
In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. If you think you have friends at MPD, think again.

Unregistered
08-22-2021, 04:49 PM
I can second that!!! 👎

Unregistered
08-22-2021, 05:48 PM
In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. If you think you have friends at MPD, think again.

This is a money grabbing free for all

Unregistered
08-22-2021, 07:47 PM
You have no friends in this place is all about promotion and survival don't forget that , i been here almost twenty five years and is always been like that , when i hear the blue brotherhood or things like that , i laugh .

Unregistered
08-22-2021, 08:28 PM
You have no friends in this place is all about promotion and survival don't forget that , i been here almost twenty five years and is always been like that , when i hear the blue brotherhood or things like that , i laugh .

Bruh you need to be an alpha 66 CIA operative to survive this place

Unregistered
08-22-2021, 10:02 PM
This place gives a true meaning to not everything that glitters is gold.

Only the ones connected look out for their family or so called buddies. Their friends are only friends because they do favors for them. The minute their friends can’t do favors anymore, then they aren’t consider friends anymore.

One more important fact, you can never be vocal and let them know you how you feel. They will push you aside and leave you out to dry. You have to be a hypocrite, fake it if you must. It’s like being an actor.

Unregistered
08-23-2021, 02:52 PM

I've been here a while and I can count on one hand how many, I can say are a friend, and still have a couple of fingers left over. Brotherhood? It's only something, one can get out of it. The so-called thin blue line, was broken, years ago and no one has any clue how to fix it. To most, your only as good as your last 10.

Unregistered
08-24-2021, 03:24 AM
Que papallon tiene este bollo, no aprende

Unregistered
08-24-2021, 05:03 AM
This place gives a true meaning to not everything that glitters is gold.

Only the ones connected look out for their family or so called buddies. Their friends are only friends because they do favors for them. The minute their friends can’t do favors anymore, then they aren’t consider friends anymore.

One more important fact, you can never be vocal and let them know you how you feel. They will push you aside and leave you out to dry. You have to be a hypocrite, fake it if you must. It’s like being an actor.

You got the nail on head! What a hypocritical place this is you literally have to try and avoid about half the department of spineless weasels looking to screw each other for position plays