PDA

View Full Version : Art must be a supremacist

Unregistered
08-20-2021, 02:53 PM
Someone PLEASE post a link to Arty using the same hand symbol that he just relieved an officer of duty for using. Wow. Just when I think it can't get any worse, Acevedo says "hold my beer".

Unregistered
08-20-2021, 03:36 PM
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/da/10/82A1C950-FA24-49DE-AC5A-54F57B6AD55F/IMG_3659.jpg

Unregistered
08-20-2021, 04:15 PM
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/da/10/82A1C950-FA24-49DE-AC5A-54F57B6AD55F/IMG_3659.jpg

File could not be found!

Unregistered
08-20-2021, 04:16 PM
Someone PLEASE post a link to Arty using the same hand symbol that he just relieved an officer of duty for using. Wow. Just when I think it can't get any worse, Acevedo says "hold my beer".

Yes, a leftist supremacist!

Unregistered
08-20-2021, 04:51 PM
He is not what you are calling him at all.

SupREMist is what you might think better on
someone who wants the best for everyone, for everyone to have a shot at being their best
this chief must stay middle of the road - that requires tough decision-making - constantly checking himself to remain
unbias

its a big job for someone that is human

Humanist is what you might follow next on

Unregistered
08-20-2021, 07:46 PM
He is not what you are calling him at all.

SupREMist is what you might think better on
someone who wants the best for everyone, for everyone to have a shot at being their best
this chief must stay middle of the road - that requires tough decision-making - constantly checking himself to remain
unbias

Whether you qualify Acevedo as a "supremist" or "supremacist," the adjective remains the same. [As an adjective -- supporting the belief that a particular group, especially one determined by race, religion, or sex, is superior and should therefore dominate society. "supremacist ideologies"]

[It turns out that “supremacist” and “supremist” appeared in writing around April 6, 1896, in phrases that referred to people who believed whites were superior to others.]

It's a big job for a mere mortal.

Humanist is what you might follow next on

Humanist, surely you jest? Acevedo is a self-serving OPPORTUNIST; whichever way the political wind blows, that's where Acevedo will be.

OPPORTUNIST: A person who exploits circumstances to gain immediate advantage rather than guided by consistent principles or plans.

El Vigilante

Unregistered
08-20-2021, 10:27 PM
What's good for Art to do with his fingers up in Houston is not okay for Ubeda to do Miami, Why Chief???

Unregistered
08-20-2021, 11:47 PM
https://wsvn.com/news/local/miami-dade/miami-police-chief-under-scrutiny-after-picture-with-hand-gesture-surfaces-on-social-media/