PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Back Crespo! See Al story on Corrupt Miami Mayor Francis Suarez Money Scam

Unregistered
08-19-2021, 05:49 PM
https://www.crespogramnews.com/index.html

Where are the feds and anti corruption units?? Instead Let’s go after the motorcycle officer for making white power hand signs. 🤣👍

Unregistered
08-20-2021, 01:02 AM

Where are the feds and anti corruption units?? Instead Let’s go after the motorcycle officer for making white power hand signs. 🤣👍

Didn't Felix and Tommy want us to get in on this stuff and rally tried to push it with the mayor.

Unregistered
08-20-2021, 04:18 AM

Where are the feds and anti-corruption units?? Instead, Let’s go after the motorcycle officer for making white power hand signs. 🤣👍

Miami, a corrupt city where honest journalism and federal law enforcement have been forgotten.

Unregistered
08-20-2021, 07:10 AM
Thank you Mr Crespo for doing good investigated Journalism.

Unregistered
08-20-2021, 07:13 AM
Mr Crespo, with all your respect but like the above post mentioned , where are the feds and all those anti corruption units . It seems like the corruption is out of control . Is there any federal agency that you can take this and other issues so they can do something.

Unregistered
08-20-2021, 09:34 PM
About 6 years ago the FBI came to my condo to ask me about my stories, and asked me if I wanted to become a confidential informant. I told that no! I was a writer and just about everything that I uncovered I wrote stories about. Never heard from them again. THE FDLE got pissed when I challenged their efforts to deny me documents related to the 11 revolvers that disappeared from the Property Room when Llanes was Chief, and I told the FDLE Legal Counsel to go **** herself.

Since then, based on those experiences and on information I gotten over the years from inside sources I' have little faith in these people doing anything other than collect a paycheck every two weeks.

Nowadays if I write a story, my only expectation is that because I've made the info public it's one less rat **** that they can cover up.

As far as I'm concerned, Suarez and the other gangsters on the City Commission are out to **** the taxpayers, the State Attorney is the most corrupt public official in Miami-Dade County, and the US Attorney, FDLE and FBI are useless ****s.

To support that claim remember that Bruce Bagley, the so-called money laundering expert and UM professor who got busted for money laundering was bought to justice by the Southern District of New York's US Attorney even though Bagley lived in Coral Gables, the bank used to launder the money was in Weston and all of the acts required to commit the crimes took place in South Florida.

The only reason Bagley got busted and was forced to plead out was because the Southern District claimed jurisdiction because the money transfers went through the phone lines in New York city.

In short, neither the State Attorney or US Attorney for the Southern District of Florida, was considered trustworthy or competent enough to handle he case without ****ing it up, or worse, refusing to take the case on to begin with.

Miami is a shit hole when it comes taking on real public corruption cases.