PDA

View Full Version : Some news coming on Tony, not criminal, but sure embarrassing.

Unregistered
08-05-2021, 11:04 PM
Well, it won’t get him charged, won’t get him removed, but it will sure be embarrassing. And most of all, embarrassing for the entire agency. Who the hell will want to be seen in this green uniform after this.

Unregistered
08-05-2021, 11:53 PM
Well, it won’t get him charged, won’t get him removed, but it will sure be embarrassing. And most of all, embarrassing for the entire agency. Who the hell will want to be seen in this green uniform after this.

He is getting removed. As is many others from judges to some local law enforcement. The crimes that have been taking place in Broward county at the hands of elected officials is unfathomable. Tony was hand selected to be the sheriff as they knew they knew he could be controlled. Everything from drugs thru the port to kick backs for special projects. Project Finders was just the tip of the iceberg. The corrupt political strong hold on this county is over. You think you know someone than you realize they lived a double life. As for Tony his life is over. He is a convicted felon that made it as far as he did thx to help of some very power politicians that cleaned his file. When you threaten someone with prison they tend to blow the whistle on what really happened. We have it all. When the truth does come out you will see how deep the Tony connection runs.

Unregistered
08-06-2021, 01:29 AM
He is getting removed. As is many others from judges to some local law enforcement. The crimes that have been taking place in Broward county at the hands of elected officials is unfathomable. Tony was hand selected to be the sheriff as they knew they knew he could be controlled. Everything from drugs thru the port to kick backs for special projects. Project Finders was just the tip of the iceberg. The corrupt political strong hold on this county is over. You think you know someone than you realize they lived a double life. As for Tony his life is over. He is a convicted felon that made it as far as he did thx to help of some very power politicians that cleaned his file. When you threaten someone with prison they tend to blow the whistle on what really happened. We have it all. When the truth does come out you will see how deep the Tony connection runs.

It's a shame that he was allowed to ruin soo many good deputies lives. It needs to happen soon before he ruins way more!

Unregistered
08-06-2021, 02:29 AM

What can be more embarrassing than Tony as the sheriff of Broward County with his criminal history? Also, everybody is already embarrassed to wear the green uniform, just saying.

Unregistered
08-06-2021, 11:53 AM

Yeah we've heard it all before. I'm sure it's something minor like he Jay walked or threw an empty Wawa cup out his window. As much as I would like to see im sure its a big nothing burger

Unregistered
08-06-2021, 01:51 PM
Hopefully it’s the video of him panicking & crashing his truck at that shooting in deerfield.

Unregistered
08-06-2021, 08:33 PM

Well? Hint?

Unregistered
08-07-2021, 05:40 PM
It's a shame that he was allowed to ruin soo many good deputies lives. It needs to happen soon before he ruins way more!

Well most idiots voted for him so there you go.

Unregistered
08-07-2021, 06:49 PM
Well most idiots voted for him so there you go.

Charlie Crist will be the next governor of Florida.

Unregistered
08-07-2021, 08:01 PM
Charlie Crist will be the next governor of Florida.

If DeSantis wants to be President. Either way Tony remains your Sheriff.

Unregistered
08-07-2021, 08:59 PM

Desantis will never be the president. Charlie Crist will be the next governor of Florida.

Unregistered
08-07-2021, 09:26 PM
I like Charlie Crist because he stays true to his party and hes a good family man that loves his wife..... LOL

Unregistered
08-08-2021, 01:25 AM
I like Charlie Crist because he stays true to his party and hes a good family man that loves his wife..... LOL

So what you're saying is Charlie and Tony have a lot in common, well, except for that one little thing. Charlie didn't shoot anybody for calling his uncle a crackhead. Ut they did run under one party then switched to the other because it benefited them.

Unregistered
08-08-2021, 01:35 AM

You keep wishing. Tony is done & he knows it. So is Holness & MANY other dirty politicians. Here’s a little homework for you key board Warriors. Go search up CIA Majestic 12 Operation [Broward Palm Beach] …. Go get informed or STFU. They’re all going away for a long time

Unregistered
08-08-2021, 04:06 AM
You keep wishing. Tony is done & he knows it. So is Holness & MANY other dirty politicians. Here’s a little homework for you key board Warriors. Go search up CIA Majestic 12 Operation [Broward Palm Beach] …. Go get informed or STFU. They’re all going away for a long time

Ok looney tunes

Unregistered
08-08-2021, 04:28 AM

Well you would have inside information being so connected, but Tony and Holness don’t look too worried to me. My bet is they’re not going anywhere and you are a huge bag of wind.

Unregistered
08-08-2021, 04:55 PM

Buddy, right now I want nothing more than to believe you. But I've followed your links and have only seen a bunch of hypotheses' and coincidental stuff that allegedly the rest of America is not aware of. Missing planes on a satellite map of an airport does not install confidence in anyone being arrested. And billionaires are the only ones with true inside info and they have been throwing their money at bed-ape toney since his last coke induced homicide. Still hope you're right but its hard to get excited about. Cheers my friend. I'm on your side.

Unregistered
08-08-2021, 06:25 PM
Buddy, right now I want nothing more than to believe you. But I've followed your links and have only seen a bunch of hypotheses' and coincidental stuff that allegedly the rest of America is not aware of. Missing planes on a satellite map of an airport does not install confidence in anyone being arrested. And billionaires are the only ones with true inside info and they have been throwing their money at bed-ape toney since his last coke induced homicide. Still hope you're right but its hard to get excited about. Cheers my friend. I'm on your side.

You actually believe that there is a human trafficking ring set up in Florida for aliens that live on Saturn and and Jupiter?
For one, these planets are made up of GAS which means there’s no solid ground for any of these creatures to fornicate on. Lay off the LSD, and if you really want the sheriff gone, give it to him.

Unregistered
08-08-2021, 07:06 PM
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/b7/07/F36FFDEC-1CA8-4200-8788-B7FE906E8AC2/telegram_video.mp4

Unregistered
08-08-2021, 08:52 PM
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/b7/07/F36FFDEC-1CA8-4200-8788-B7FE906E8AC2/telegram_video.mp4

Not this guy again. You can't upload a video directly to this site that someone sent to you in a text. You have to have a link to a website where it is posted already or upload it to a free hosting site like imgur.

Unregistered
08-09-2021, 12:01 AM
Not this guy again. You can't upload a video directly to this site that someone sent to you in a text. You have to have a link to a website where it is posted already or upload it to a free hosting site like imgur.

I'll give you the reader's digest version from this nut; Tony and others will be arrested and tried by a military tribunal after they discover voting machines were compromised by Venezuela

Go away with your tin foil hat!

Unregistered
08-09-2021, 12:30 AM
I'll give you the reader's digest version from this nut; Tony and others will be arrested and tried by a military tribunal after they discover voting machines were compromised by Venezuela

Go away with your tin foil hat!

He may not be as crazy as you think. There is a big push right now to do a full audit of the entire state. A few senators were on a podcast showing data that something suspicious went on with the machines.

Unregistered
08-09-2021, 01:19 AM
He may not be as crazy as you think. There is a big push right now to do a full audit of the entire state. A few senators were on a podcast showing data that something suspicious went on with the machines.

Yes it's crazy, there's been no proof of anything, Trump isn't being reinstated this month, there's not going to be a military takeover of our government, and no one is being flown to gitmo